Yoel Roth of Twitter Bias is Shocking

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,277.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Apparently to uproar over Twitter putting a "fact check" on Trump's tweet is building.

Now I don't actually have a problem if they do that, but be consistent will you? I want a fact check placed on every politician that posts a tweet.

I wonder why they decided to just choose the president and not anyone else. Perhaps it's because the head of site integrity is a huge leftist?

Yoel Roth has said, "I'm just saying, we fly over states that voted for a racist tangerine for a reason"
And "actual Nazis in the Whitehouse" and compared Conway to "Joseph Goebbels".

Hmmm... And the left is so angry over Trump's jerkiness. Wonder if they will be as angry over Roth's and his actions.
Twitter 'came up with a separate set of rules' for Trump

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Apparently to uproar over Twitter putting a "fact check" on Trump's tweet is building.

Lol. "uproar on twitter is building". Stop the presses!

I wonder why they decided to just choose the president and not anyone else. Perhaps it's because the head of site integrity is a huge leftist?

So many on the right are clearly incapable of acting in a professional manner, so this looks more like projection than anything else.

Yoel Roth

Woo hoo! a scapegoat! Burn the heretic! Destroy the unbeliever!

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,713.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump is the 8th most followed account on Twitter.

I suspect that if other accounts on Twitter with similar levels of followers started rapid fire tweeting falsehoods, Twitter would probably have the same reaction.

Fortunately, there's just this random Barack Obama guy with the most followers (he seems pretty chill, and super nice). Then there's a bunch of pop stars and footballers after that. After Donald Trump, the politician with the next most Twitter followers is Indian PM Narendra Modi.

• Informative
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol. "uproar on twitter is building". Stop the presses!

So many on the right are clearly incapable of acting in a professional manner, so this looks more like projection than anything else.

Woo hoo! a scapegoat! Burn the heretic! Destroy the unbeliever!
that is about as non responsive to the facts in the post as it is possible to be. If something is true and not in agreement with preferred beliefs then make fun of it as if it would go away.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Now I don't actually have a problem if they do that, but be consistent will you? I want a fact check placed on every politician that posts a tweet.

Yoel Roth has said, "I'm just saying, we fly over states that voted for a racist tangerine for a reason"
And "actual Nazis in the Whitehouse" and compared Conway to "Joseph Goebbels".

Hmmm... And the left is so angry over Trump's jerkiness. Wonder if they will be as angry over Roth's and his actions.
Twitter 'came up with a separate set of rules' for Trump

Those damned biased leftists, responding with facts, it’s so unfair!

Should the president be given a free pass when he posts blatant untruths?

Did Obama or Bush not have their public statements scrutinised for accuracy?

I might be wrong, but I don’t think any other world leaders post any old crap that pops into their brain to a public platform to be viewed by tens of millions of people. You reap what you sow.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those damned biased leftists, responding with facts, it’s so unfair!

Should the president be given a free pass when he posts blatant untruths?

Did Obama or Bush not have their public statements scrutinised for accuracy?

I might be wrong, but I don’t think any other world leaders post any old crap that pops into their brain to a public platform to be viewed by tens of millions of people. You reap what you sow.
The post is about potential bias and it makes a good case for it.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The post is about potential bias and it makes a good case for it.

You always seem to focus on the issue of bias.

All media has some sort of bias, I should think that the majority of people have the intelligence to recognise and filter that.

You must have a very dim view of your fellow citizens if you don’t think that they aren’t aware of that.

Or is it just that you have no other recourse when your President is publicly trying to undermine the democratic process with factually inaccurate, snide innuendo for his own gain?

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You always seem to focus on the issue of bias.

All media has some sort of bias, I should think that the majority of people have the intelligence to recognise and filter that.

You must have a very dim view of your fellow citizens if you don’t think that they aren’t aware of that.

Or is it just that you have no other recourse when your President is publicly trying to undermine the democratic process with factually inaccurate, snide innuendo for his own gain?
how about trying to stay on topic.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
that is about as non responsive to the facts in the post as it is possible to be. If something is true and not in agreement with preferred beliefs then make fun of it as if it would go away.

That is indeed Trumps modus operandi.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My post directly concerns the OP.... media bias and Trump’s tweeting.
isn't there a difference between the content of tweets and the bias of those in charge of employees fact checking tweets. The op is about Yoel Roth and his bias against Trump. Do you see that as being a significant issue?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's a free country. If you don't like the way Twitter checks facts, found your own company to compete with it.
So, you dont mind if Twitter controls what you can read and what you never get to see because that is where this is going. If they can control content they can control public opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So, you dont mind if Twitter controls what you can read and what you never get to see because that is where this is going. If they can control content they can control public opinion.

That’s not the situation though, Donald’s ramblings are there for all to see.

Fantasising about a dystopian leftist future is not on topic.

Trump is the one attempting to use Twitter to undermine the democratic process, is that not more concerning?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That’s not the situation though, Donald’s ramblings are there for all to see.

Fantasising about a dystopian leftist future is not on topic.

Trump is the one attempting to use Twitter to undermine the democratic process, is that not more concerning?
How is he undermining the democratic process with his tweets?
as you said earlier "You must have a very dim view of your fellow citizens ............." So let all the political candidates say what ever the want and let the people, who I do not have a dim view of by the way, sort out the truth. That would be democracy. Let The People Decide.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, you dont mind if Twitter controls what you can read and what you never get to see because that is where this is going.
No, I'm telling conservatives to be faithful to their own ideology.

Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So, you dont mind if Twitter controls what you can read

They can only control what I read on Twitter, the private company that they own. Much like CF can control what I read on CF, and even give me regular enforced holidays during which I cannot read anything.

and what you never get to see because that is where this is going. If they can control content they can control public opinion.

Anyone that gets their opinions from twitter needs to be institutionalised.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I remember being told that the government interfering whit how a business is run basically makes the owner and employees slaves - at least when the interference was asking them to stop kicking minorities out of their store. Wonder what makes this government meddling in a private business any different.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0