Nov 13, 2004
North Dakota
Visit site
✟15,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I'm finally at a university getting to study for my youth ministry degree, well that and my theatre degree. I'm so excited that I am getting to study youth ministry. Right now it's just the basics, they have me in Theology and New Testament, but it's a start. It's so exciting!
I don't know exactly why I'm posting this, but I guess it's just cause it's exciting.^_^
Anywayz, I hope everyone's doin great, I haven't posted in a loooong time, so don't know what's been goin on as of yet.
Well, God bless
laters
Angela

asianchexmix

No, I'm not sleeping I just have small eyes
Dec 22, 2003
Virginia
✟16,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I plan to go into YM as well. But for my parents to support me, they want me to get a degree I can fall back on....so I am finishing up my degree in Information Technology and then working for a bit and then heading to the school I want to get my degree in. Well, good luck!

Upvote 0

ark_angel

Nov 13, 2004
North Dakota
Visit site
✟15,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, good luck to you as well. It is always good to have a degree to fall back on. I wanted to get a degree in Communications: Computer Graphics, but with already 2 majors I don't know, maybe if I take it after I get my youth ministry degree. I guess only God and time will tell.

Upvote 0