Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And Elohim said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for Seasons (Moedim), and for days, and years: Genesis 1:14

Moedim - YHWH's Appointed Times - Seasons

LXX Greek Septuagint - Genesis 1:14 Seasons (kairos)

But of the times and the Seasons (kairos) , brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 1 Thessalonians 5:1

He appointed the moon for seasons (Moedim): the sun knoweth his going down. Psalms 104:19

It Seems that the Thessalonians had been taught about YHWH's appointed Times (Moedim/Kairos), and they knew what was meant by different Hebrew idioms.
along with knowing the Greek language helped.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Revelation 3:3

The Living In Jerusalem Isaiah 4:3 at the Hour of His Second Coming shall be Saying as He returns: " Baruch haba b'Shem YHWH " Matthew 23:39 ~ Adonai YESHUA Mashiach (And those that were accounted worthy to escape the hour of trial into the place prepared for them, unless they get purged in the wilderness. Exodus 19:4 ~ Revelation 12:14 On Eagles' wings Ezekiel 20:33-49

He will return on one of His Appointed Times, There are Seven of them. Leviticus 23:1-2

.....These are My set Feasts/מֹועֲדָֽי Moeday (Appointments) Lev 23:2

Spring Time Feasts (Filled to the full in His YESHUA's first Coming, but not done away with)

1) The Passover - Keep this Day in Remembrance of Me. Luke 22:19, 1 Corinthians 11:24-25

2) Unleavened Bread - Therefore "Let us keep the feast" 1 Corinthians 5:8

3) Shavuot ~ FirstFruits - Day One of the counting the Omer. Acts of the Apostles 20:7 Ἐν δὲ τῇ μιᾷ τῶν σαββάτων - **** In upon the first of the Sabbath. ***

4) Shavuot - Pentecost. Acts of the Apostles 2:1

Fall Time Feasts

5) YOM TERUAH - Day of Shouting (Only appointed time that the day can not be set in advance)

6) Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement/Judgement - The sheep and goat nations

7) Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles (Season of our Joy) YESHUA was born on day one of Sukkot, circumcised on the eighth day, literally ~ Shemini Atzeret, a separate day from Sukkot but connected to YAH's Appointed Time.

Zechariah 14:16
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YHWH of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 2:3
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, to the house of the Elohim of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the TORAH, and The Word of YHWH from Jerusalem.

If you were in the Thessalonian Congregation, or followed His Appointed times, you would have already known these things.

**** Acts of the Apostles 20:7 Ἐν δὲ τῇ μιᾷ τῶν σαββάτων - *** (The word day is not in the Greek Text.

Luke 24:1 τῇ δὲ μιᾷ τῶν σαββάτων " The(now) upon first of the Sabbath (The word day is not in the Greek Text.

First-fruits ( YESHUA Rose from the Grave) - It is also the first - 1/7 x 7 +1 of the Counting of the Omer/The Feast of Weeks, A Holy Convocation

Greek - Ev - In / Conjunction de - upon Preposition / - ho - the / Mia - First / Sabbaton - Sabbath

In upon the First of the Sabbath. Acts of the Apostles 20:7 - Feast of weeks, First Sabbath. Leviticus 23:9 - Leviticus 23:15

Acts of the Apostles 20:16 Wherein Paul hopes to be in Jerusalem for Pentecost. Leviticus 23:16

The First Sabbath of the Counting of the Omer, The Feast of Weeks Acts 20:7

Which Ends at Pentecost, and Paul desires to be in Jerusalem for it Acts 20:16

Last edited:

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away.
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only. Matthew 24:35-36

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My Words shall not pass away.
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Mark 13:31-32

Why is it? All the time, constantly, believers attempt to use these verses to mean anything but what YESHUA said. - The day and hour that heaven and earth will pass away, not known - Which occurs at the end of the Day of YHWH, The 1000 year reign of the King of kings on the earth. and the little time that satan is released. Revelation 20:3 How long is that?

Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When YHWH shall build up Zion, He shall Appear in His Glory. Psalms 102:16

Looking for that blessed hope, and the Glorious Appearing of the great Elohim and our Saviour YESHUA Mashiach; Titus 2:13

In that day will I raise up The Tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: Amos 9:11

The four key attributes/characteristics/facets/features of Zion, The Tabernacle of David

1) One King - Hosea 1:11, John 10:16 ...

2) One Nation (12 Tribes) - Ezekiel 37:19, John 10:16 - Acts 1:6-7 ...

3) In the Land ~ Jeremiah 50:28, Ezekiel 34:14 ...

4) Bond of the Covenant ~ Ezekiel 20:37, Hebrews 10:16 ...

Isaiah 34:8
For it is the day of YHWH's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

Sixth Seal (Will last for One Year)

For the Great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Rev 6:17

Psalms 91:
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Isaiah 35:10
And the ransomed of YAHUWAH shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Jeremiah 50:4
In those days, and in that time, saith YAHUWAH, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek YAHUWAH their Elohim.

5 They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to YAHUWAH in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

20 In those days, and in that time, saith YAHUWAH, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. Ezekiel 37:26

Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jacob Blesses Ephraim

And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become fulness of the nations. Genesis 48:19

fulness of the nations / Melo haGoyim

Melo KJV - full (12x), fulness (8x), all that is therein (7x), all (2x), fill (2x), handful (2x), multitude (2x), handful (with H7062) (1x), handfuls (with H2651) (1x).

Gen 48:19 LXX Greek Septuagint - ἔσται εἰς πλῆθος (Plethos G4128) ἐθνῶν (Ethnos/ n - G1484)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel (House of Judah), until the fulness of the Ethnon be come in. Rom 11:25

Rom 11:25 πλήρωμα (Pleroma G4138) τῶν ἐθνῶν (Ethnos / n - G1484) εἰσέλθῃ - be come in

Pleroma - KJV fulness (13x), full (1x), fulfilling (1x), which is put in to fill up (1x), pierce that filled up (1x).

The Fulness of the People are "Ephraim" - In Who's hand is the Stick of Joseph - Israel

The Fulness of the People/Nations: Ethnon - When this word is translated as gentiles (It's a false interpretation) that does not convey the true meaning of Ethnos. The same thing goes with the synonymous Hebrew word Goyim when it is mis-translated as "heathen: or anything other than its true Biblical meaning - People or Nations

Say unto them, Thus saith Adonai YHWH; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine Hand.

And I will make them one Goy in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two Goyim, neither shall they be divided into two Kingdoms any more at all. Ezekiel 37:19,22

Those that are not Jewish, who are in Messiah are a part of the Stick of Joseph.

There is no such thing as a "gentile" church in the Bible

The New Covenant is with the House of Israel and Judah ~ Jeremiah 31:31-33 Hebrew 8:8-10

The House/Family you have become a part of, If you are in Messiah. Galatians 3:29, Isaiah 41:8, Ephesians 2:11-12

James in Hebrew is Jacob

Luke 1:33 And He shall reign over the House of Jacob forever; And of His Kingdom there shall be no end.

Jacob 1:1 Jacob...To the Twelve Tribes scattered abroad...

The house of Judah is one fold of Israel with Benjamin and some Levis - Southern Kingdom, thus Israel (The only Israel representing in the first century ~ ( YESHUA laid His life down for Two Folds) The House of Judah and the House of Israel (Northern Kingdom), This is why He said that the Father Loved Him

John 10:16
And other sheep (House of Israel) I have, which are not of this fold (House of Judah): them also I must bring, and they shall hear My Voice; and there shall be one Fold , and one Shepherd.

Therefore doth My Father Love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again.

The Stick of Joseph is the Northern Kingdom (10 Tribes)

The Stick of Judah is the Southern Kingdom

Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How will those that are accounted worthy going to escape during the Great Tribulation, Jacob's Trouble, The Dark and Cloudy day, which begins the Day of YHWH, the Period of Time that John saw, when He was in the Spirit on that Day - He saw a thousand year span, from the time of trial until the new heavens and earth - The Day of YHWH

And YHWH will create upon every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence (Chuppah). Isaiah 4:5

According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him Marvellous Things. Micah 7:15 (Jeremiah 30:7 ....He shall be saved out it)

Ezekiel 20:33-49 As I Live, saith Adonai YHWH ... Ezekiel 34:12 ... so will I seek out My sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered In the cloudy and dark day.

And Saviours shall come up on Mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be YHWH's. Obadiah 1:21

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Zion, and with him an Hundred forty and four thousand, having His Father's Name written in their foreheads. Revelation 14:1

Remember Lot's wife.

Before the door is shut

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that it shall no more be said, YHWH Liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, YHWH Liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither He had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. Jeremiah 16:14-15

The Lost Sheep of the house of Israel - The Twelve Tribes scattered abroad. Jacob 1:1

Paul writes to those in Corinth who were formerly of the nations, but have become Citizens of Israel - Ephesians 2:11-12 - Galatians 3:29 w/ Isaiah 41:8

That it was their fathers as well as his " All Our" that came out of Egypt.

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 1 Corinthians 10:1

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this One thing, that One Day is with YHWH as a Thousand Years, and a Thousand Years as One Day.... 9 ....

10 But the Day of the Adonai will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:8-10

Peter is being perfectly clear, Don't be without knowledge about this one thing, that One Day is a Thousand years to YHWH

but the Day of YHWH (A Thousand years) in the which, at the end, the heavens and earth are burned.

_______

Hosea 5:15 (The last verse of the chapter)

I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

The speaker in Verse 15 is YHWH

When did YHWH ever leave His Place?

Who, *Being in the form (Morphe) of Elohim (Theos), thought it not robbery to be equal with EL: *(Present Active Participle)

But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: Philippians 2:6-7

What was the Offense

And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the Time of thy visitation. Luke 19:44

How Long did He say that He would be gone?

Hosea 6:2

After Two Days (2000 years) He will revive us: in The Third Day(Millennium) He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

~~~~~~~

And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: Matthew 25:32

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YHWH of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot)

And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, YHWH of Hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. Zechariah 14:16-17

And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Those that are presently ruling over His people in Jerusalem will not escape the overflowing scourge. Isaiah 28:14

The covenant of Death that they have made with hell, shall be annulled Isaiah 28:18

A consumption is determined upon the whole earth. Isaiah 28:22

~

Why is there a destruction determined upon the whole earth?

As Prophesied "In those days and in that time" A Hebrew idiom for the last generation, YHWH would bring back the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem Joel 3:1 And that He would bring All the nations into the Valley of Jehoshaphat (Translated: YHWH Judges) And He tells us the reason for Judgement - It is For His people Israel that are scattered and because the nations parted His Land Joel 3:2

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My Land.

The nations "did it" already democratically, Judah was sold out to Grecians - The place where democracy originated! By a UN Vote!

They were sold out, that they should be removed far from their borders (to be annulled), and were told that they are the invaders on the Land that the the ALMIGHTY Has given them

Joel 3:6

The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might move them far from their border.

Joel 3:7

Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Joel 3:9 ... prepare for war...

~

When was the first time ever publicly and politically did another nation pressure Israel to accept a two state solution? The Covenant of Death.

It was when g w bush mentioned it as his administrations plan, the plan of the United States to bring peace to the Middle East in the roadmap for peace speech he gave in 2002. Ezekiel 36:5

Ezekiel 36:5

Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the Nations, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My Land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

365 days a year His eyes are on Jerusalem. Isaiah 62:6-7

From the Official US Congressional medal of honor site.

In 1965 the Air Force MOH was created and it replaced the Minerva portrait with the head of the Statue of Liberty. Lady liberty has a pointed crown instead of a helmet. And she does stand for liberty although she is derived from the imagery of Semiramis, wife of Nimrod, and Queen of Babylon. Semiramis was famed for her beauty, strength, and wisdom and was said to have built the famous Hanging Gardens of babylon. She purportedly reigned for 42 years after taking control from Nimrod. She is a mythical figure who might be somewhat based upon a historical figure.

CMOHS.org - Symbolism of the Medal of Honor

The most recognized symbol of the U.S. is the queen of babylon. Jeremiah 50:28

Jeremiah 50:42

They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of babylon.

horses - Hebrew - cuwc

סוּס çûwç, soos; or סֻס çuç; from an unused root meaning to skip (properly, for joy); a horse (as leaping); also a swallow (from its rapid flight):—crane, horse (-back, -hoof).

Squadrons of them are coming

Israel Giving up the Gaza was a plan that originated with the usA, and forced upon Israel to accept, - The Very Same Day that Jews who had left their homes in the Gaza were no longer able to return to them - Katrina hit the usa usa usa - 8000 were forced to leave.

Katrina was the most destructive storm to strike the usa and the costliest storm in Usa history, causing $108 billion in damage

400,000 people were displaced

that was just a warning, but beginning with the shepherds of babylon Jeremiah 50:6 together with her politicians (501c3), she has not repented of leading the nations to Part His Land. Zechariah 12:3

When Israel is Invaded because the muslim hordes believe the nations are supporting them in stealing the West Bank and East Jerusalem - It will take seven month to bury them, when that happen - Those in the usa flee, escape, run for your lives to survive. Jeremiah 50:13 - Zechariah 14:12

maybe sooner

From her shepherds to the laity, they refuse to hear Him

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟10,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whoever nullifies the least commandment shall be the least Matthew 5:19, those eating swines flesh shall not be priests. Hosea 4:6 Isaiah 66:17

Noah was a preacher of Righteousness 2 Peter 2:5 - Psalms 119:142

YHWH commanded that 7 pairs of the Clean Animals went into Ark and one pair of the Unclean Genesis 7:2

Where do we find Noah being told what is Clean and Unclean in the Scriptures? We Don't, but obviously he knew the difference.

Abraham Kept the Torah and Never offered an unclean animal as a Sacrifice unto YHWH Genesis 26:5

Peter said to "be Holy for He is Holy" which is a direct quote from the chapter of what is Clean and Unclean - what is food and what is not food 1 Peter 1:16, Leviticus 11:44

Those that are still Eating Swines flesh shall be consumed at the second Coming. Isaiah 66:15 Isaiah 66:17

How was the Torah Changed.

The Priesthood was changed, YHWH found fault with the them Hebrews 8:8, He did Not find fault with His EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS Psalms 119:142

The only Difference Is that now when you break His Torah, you don't have to go to a priest, who first has to offer sacrifices for his own sins for forginess

but unto a High Priest that is separate from sinners that Forever Lives to make intercession for His People

The Priesthood Changed, Nothing Else.

His Righteousness Remains the same yesterday, today and forever, He changes not

The most popular thing that is consumed by christians on easter - Swine's Flesh (an abomination)

Ishtar also proclaimed that because a pig killed tammuz, that a pig must be eaten on that Sunday.

OY VEY

The foreshadowing of the Abomination of Desolation was when antiochus epiphanies sacrificed a pig on the altar of Elohim

Do you not know that you are the Temple of the Holy Spirit, Unless you fail the test. Matthew 7:23

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums