*Expect the Unexpected*
Jun 6, 2006
✟19,820.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just kidding, it's not controversial, not really.:sorry:

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ, how are you?:wave: I've not been on this site since May and from some strange reason, I thought I'd catch up with some oldies and meet some newbs too!:p

Feel free to introduce yourself or say hi, if you remember me.:) Out of interest, is there a dedicated CF thread for Modern Warfare 2? If not, there really should be!

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hey, Thomas. I know who you are. However, I didn't know you left because I have been gone longer than you (since Feb I believe). So to me, it's as if you never left.

Never even played Modern Warfare 1, so we couldn't discuss Modern Warfare 2 with each other. :p

But anyway, nice seeing you again. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
:cool:
Hi guys, how are you both? I hope you're well.:) Vicky, I'm not sure how much I'll post, but I'll certainly stick around for awhile. Between work and college I'm fairly busy, however I am enjoying a rather lazy Sunday.
I am fine, Thomas. Thanks for asking. :) Enjoy your lazy Sunday. :D

Thomas! Ernest! welcome back both of you! :hug: :hug:
Hi, Ann. :hug: How have you been, sis?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.