Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I had a breakdown yesterday. It was about my spirituality and feeling like I was not Christian because of my abuse.

Bluerose, I am very sorry to hear that you had a breakdown yesterday.

Jesus loves you more than you can ever imagine or comprehend.

Once you trust Jesus as your Savior and Lord, you are His forever.

Nothing....absolutely nothing can separate you from the love of Jesus Christ.

I am praying for you Bluerose, and I will continue to pray for you.
Jesus-Loves-You-Wallpaper-01.jpg

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bluerose, I am very sorry to hear that you had a breakdown yesterday.

Jesus loves you more than you can ever imagine or comprehend.

Once you trust Jesus as your Savior and Lord, you are His forever.

Nothing....absolutely nothing can separate you from the love of Jesus Christ.

I am praying for you Bluerose, and I will continue to pray for you.
View attachment 202657
Thank you so much for these words :)

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this lady, emotional healing, wisdom, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray blessings on this lady, emotional healing, wisdom, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Thank you! :)

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a breakdown yesterday. It was about my spirituality and feeling like I was not Christian because of my abuse.
If I may ask, what abuse are you talking about and how does that impact your spirituality?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If I may ask, what abuse are you talking about and how does that impact your spirituality?
I was kidnapped and raped. During the kidnapping my kidnapper made me a Christian. She said she was becoming a Christian after she abused me. She was a Satanist. It makes it hard to be Christian. I was pagan before the abuse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was kidnapped and raped. During the kidnapping my kidnapper made me a Christian. She said she was becoming a Christian after she abused me. She was a Satanist. It makes it hard to be Christian. I was pagan before the abuse.
Are you a man who was raped, or was this a lesbian rape, and I can not imagine how that could occur (don't tell me)? Nor do I see how a Satanist can "make" you a Christian. This makes no sense, but I am trying to understand your situation. If you were a pagan before the abuse, how could the abuse make you a Christian?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are you a man who was raped, or was this a lesbian rape, and I can not imagine how that could occur (don't tell me)? Nor do I see how a Satanist can "make" you a Christian. This makes no sense, but I am trying to understand your situation. If you were a pagan before the abuse, how could the abuse make you a Christian?
I am a young woman. It was lesbian rape. She used to be a friend of mine. I met her online and she was my friend for 2 years. I went to live with her and then things became different. She held me hostage in her apartment and would not let me leave unless I went somewhere with her. This went on for many months. During that time she abused me, beat me, overfed me and she made me do things of hatred toward Christianity, at the same telling me I had to be Christian. She made me destroy Bibles, she made me wear crosses but would sexually abuse me when I was wearing them, she had me listen to Christian music and abuse me. She had two of her male friends rape me. They were all Satanist she said, and that she hated Christianity but that she would become one anyway. She did not let me be pagan because she told me I could not worship my goddess anymore and could not wear a stone necklace I wore that reminded me of my goddess. I hate to say it but this went on over 6 months. My family doesn't know I was abused, they just know I lived with a woman for many months. I put a police report on her.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a young woman. It was lesbian rape. She used to be a friend of mine. I met her online and she was my friend for 2 years. I went to live with her and then things became different. She held me hostage in her apartment and would not let me leave unless I went somewhere with her. This went on for many months. During that time she abused me, beat me, overfed me and she made me do things of hatred toward Christianity, at the same telling me I had to be Christian. She made me destroy Bibles, she made me wear crosses but would sexually abuse me when I was wearing them, she had me listen to Christian music and abuse me. She had two of her male friends rape me. They were all Satanist she said, and that she hated Christianity but that she would become one anyway. She did not let me be pagan because she told me I could not worship my goddess anymore and could not wear a stone necklace I wore that reminded me of my goddess. I hate to say it but this went on over 6 months. My family doesn't know I was abused, they just know I lived with a woman for many months. I put a police report on her.
Thank you for your candor and honesty. Why do you consider yourself a Christian? From what you have written so far, there is no indication that you have obtained the new birth. Did you at some point come to believe that God became the man Jesus Christ and died for your sins, was raised from the dead because of his innocence, yet gives his innocence, that is, righteousness to any who admits their own sinfulness and need of salvation? If so, you would have received the Holy Spirit into your heart and become a new person through the spiritual new birth. If you did, please tell me how this happened.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your candor and honesty. Why do you consider yourself a Christian? From what you have written so far, there is no indication that you have obtained the new birth. Did you at some point come to believe that God became the man Jesus Christ and died for your sins, was raised from the dead because of his innocence, yet gives his innocence, that is, righteousness to any who admits their own sinfulness and need of salvation? If so, you would have received the Holy Spirit into your heart and become a new person through the spiritual new birth. If you did, please tell me how this happened.
I was a Christian when I was younger, in my late 20s I became a pagan. After the kidnapping and when I was released, I asked Jesus into my heart. I read the Bible and saw that Jesus was not like my kidnapper, but that he was gentle and kind. I then asked Jesus into my heart. It has still been hard to erase the memories of the ritual abuse I endured, but I am trying to rely on Jesus now.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Have you gotten some kind of therapy for this?

Upvote 0