Yeshua/Jesus Rose on the Sixth Day of the Week

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
When one is brought out of "Egypt" and brought into "ISRAEL" aren't they made a NEW CREATION

Isn't it a NEW DAY

Even if the creation itself still remains subject to the vanities of this world?
Yea, new day for them..

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
@YHWH_will_uplift

Since you don't have a reply to my last two posts, how about some historical proof when the 24 hour day begins?

Wars of the Jews 4:582 and the last was erected above the top of the Pastophoria, where one of the priests stood of course, and gave a signal beforehand with a trumpet, at the beginning of every seventh day, in the evening twilight, as also at the evening when that day was finished, as giving notice to the people when they were to stop work, and when they were to go to work again.

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
@YHWH_will_uplift

Since you don't have a reply to my last two posts, how about some historical proof when the 24 hour day begins?

Wars of the Jews 4:582 and the last was erected above the top of the Pastophoria, where one of the priests stood of course, and gave a signal beforehand with a trumpet, at the beginning of every seventh day, in the evening twilight, as also at the evening when that day was finished, as giving notice to the people when they were to stop work, and when they were to go to work again.

Wow...thus passage only proves the traditions that crept in: for if you look at the narratives (histories) in the Bible: the Israelites needed no such silly device to let them know when the day ends. This is more reminiscent of the false tradition of Jews incorporating the lighting of fire signals on mountain tops.
Also I didn't receive any alerts that you or anyone else had responded so, that's why I didn't answer:

Sunrise to sunrise week
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Sunset to sunset week
EM EM EM EM EM EM EM

According to either theory I would still become clean on the seventh day from when I became unclean regardless of what part of the day I sinned.

Anyways you still have failed to prove how things began in darkness after agreeing that they began in the Light which is God. You also have failed to prove that if the Bible begins with the Light (Genesis), saves with the Light (John), and ends with the Light (Revelation) then how do you say that all began in the darkness?

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
@YHWH_will_uplift

Still, no matter how far in the middle of world history you go: the beginning and the end will determine how history actually plays out. Genesis is the beginning literally: before God created time, space, and matter: only He existed. Did time begin in the darkness or the light? Genesis 1:1 makes it crystal clear that all things began in the Light of God: Genesis 1:5 says evening and morning = 1 Day; previously the Light is connected to Good and Day: therefore on the First Day God showed us that the day begins and ends in the Day or Light, not the night.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow...thus passage only proves the traditions that crept in: for if you look at the narratives (histories) in the Bible: the Israelites needed no such silly device to let them know when the day ends. This is more reminiscent of the false tradition of Jews incorporating the lighting of fire signals on mountain tops.
The tradition of blowing a trumpet at the start of every Sabbath is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that their Sabbaths began in the evening. Also, lighting signal fires was a good way to alert the entire nation quickly that a new month had begun at the sighting of the new crescent moon (further proof of the correct timing to begin a month).

Sunrise to sunrise week
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Sunset to sunset week
EM EM EM EM EM EM EM

According to either theory I would still become clean on the seventh day from when I became unclean regardless of what part of the day I sinned.
Wrong. The person becomes clean when evening begins (after sundown), not when the night ends at sunrise. Your word illustration should look like this:

Sunrise to sunrise week
ME ME ME ME ME ME M (You are missing a half day of uncleanness)

Sunset to sunset week
EM EM EM EM EM EM EM

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The tradition of blowing a trumpet at the start of every Sabbath is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that their Sabbaths began in the evening. Also, lighting signal fires was a good way to alert the entire nation quickly that a new month had begun at the sighting of the new crescent moon (further proof of the correct timing to begin a month).

Wrong. The person becomes clean when evening begins (after sundown), not when the night ends at sunrise. Your word illustration should look like this:

Sunrise to sunrise week
ME ME ME ME ME ME M (You are missing a half day of uncleanness)

Sunset to sunset week
EM EM EM EM EM EM EM
Lol! You are using that passage to prove when the day begins? That has nothing to do when the day begins: it only proves that the person becomes clean in the evening. Since the day begins at sunrise the unclean person would still be pronounced clean in the evening.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Genesis is the beginning literally: before God created time, space, and matter: only He existed. Did time begin in the darkness or the light? Genesis 1:1 makes it crystal clear that all things began in the Light of God:
Exactly. Earth's time did not exist until Genesis 1:1. Therefore, YHWH's light has no bearing on earth's time since there was no time. Once the earth was created in total darkness, time began for earth. Day one began in darkness. It remained dark until light was created in verse 5.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
To begin the month is irrelevant if you don't know when to begin the day...please explain how Adam and Eve and Noah did not need to blow trumpets and light signal flares to declare a new day or month?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lol! You are using that passage to prove when the day begins? That has nothing to do when the day begins: it only proves that the person becomes clean in the evening. Since the day begins at sunrise the unclean person would still be pronounced clean in the evening.
Of course he becomes clean in the evening, but his uncleanness must last seven days, not 6 1/2 days.

Numbers 19:16 And whosoever toucheth one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Exactly. Earth's time did not exist until Genesis 1:1. Therefore, YHWH's light has no bearing on earth's time since there was no time. Once the earth was created in total darkness, time began for earth. Day one began in darkness. It remained dark until light was created in verse 5.
I think this is going over your head...When God made time did it begin the darkness or the light?

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Of course he becomes clean in the evening, but his uncleanness must last seven days, not 6 1/2 days.

Numbers 19:16 And whosoever toucheth one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.
If I become unclean on the morning of the third day: seven days later would bring us back to the third day and on the evening of the third day I would become clean.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If I become unclean on the morning of the third day: seven days later would bring us back to the third day and on the evening of the third day I would become clean.
If you are not counting the day you became unclean, then you were unclean for 7 1/2+ days. The count does not begin the day after you become unclean.

Also, please explain to me why the person becomes clean at evening if their are still 12 hours remaining until the day supposedly ends? Why not become clean in the morning?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think this is going over your head...When God made time did it begin the darkness or the light?
I just answered that question. Try reading my posts with understanding.

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
If you are not counting the day you became unclean, then you were unclean for 7 1/2+ days. The count does not begin the day after you become unclean.

Also, please explain to me why the person becomes clean at evening if their are still 12 hours remaining until the day supposedly ends? Why not become clean in the morning?
I don't know who teaches you counting but you don't get seven and a half days from either reckoning...you wouldn't become clean until the evening because it is a sign of your uncleanness dying.
I just answered that question. Try reading my posts with understanding.
So you have contradictory statements now:
You say things began in the light and things began in the darkness. Time either began in light or in darkness. Time for heaven and earth began after time was created as time measures the beginning and end of things: darkness nor light measures time: they only make clear the state in which things begin, are in, or end.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
And keep in mind that before time was created there was no beginning nor end: that is to say that only eternity existed. So when Genesis 1:1 says "In the beginning [...]" that is indicating the start of time and it's creation: therefore Genesis 1:1-5 is only concerned with the First Day and nothing else.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't know who teaches you counting but you don't get seven and a half days from either reckoning...you wouldn't become clean until the evening because it is a sign of your uncleanness dying.
Why wouldn't they become clean at sunrise as a sign of their new clean life? Uncleanness ends at evening because a new day has begun. The seventh day of uncleanness ended.

So you have contradictory statements now:
You say things began in the light and things began in the darkness. Time either began in light or in darkness. Time for heaven and earth began after time was created as time measures the beginning and end of things: darkness nor light measures time: they only make clear the state in which things begin, are in, or end.
YHWH's light was outside of the realm of earth when it was created. Otherwise earth would not have existed in darkness and there would have been no need to create light.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And keep in mind that before time was created there was no beginning nor end: that is to say that only eternity existed. So when Genesis 1:1 says "In the beginning [...]" that is indicating the start of time and it's creation: therefore Genesis 1:1-5 is only concerned with the First Day and nothing else.
I agree.

Upvote 0