YES, the Bible DOES Preach THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossWord

Sep 1, 2005
✟15,317.00
Faith
Baptist
visionary said:
Think about it, if God suddenly came to your mind, and all the secret things are revealed in their true light, how would you feel, what you do and how would you respond to such an event.

Taking down that curtain in your mind, that most people use to mentally separate themselves from God, God suddenly shows up in all His majestic Holiness. Today it is your sins that separate you from God like a curtain. They are what keeps you from seeing God.

The Lord knows that only He is the one for His bride. He will come suddenly to her, which is our minds, the Temple of God, at the appointed time. It is important for believers to be ready at the appointed time for the experience with God, that is so necessary for us to prepare to live with God forever.

So it is at the time of the final cleansing, when the Little Horn enters the heavenly sanctuary and stops the daily sacrifice. There is no one to save people from their sins.
Why couldn't it be the little horn that entered suddenly into the mind of man, i.e. the temple. Why does the little horn enter the temple in heaven and not the temple of the holy spirit on earth. A sudden visitor that just barges into your mind uninvited - that sounds like the Beast, not God.

(Rev 3:20 NKJV) "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."

(John 10:1-2 NKJV) "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep."

I would like an answer.

I haven't read all your posts but it sounds like you're propogandizing for the system of the beast.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
justified said:
[/font]
I am wary of people not trained in Greek and Hebrew throwing around Greek and Hebrew like they're trained in Greek and Hebrew. Strong's is a concordance with a very basic dictionary in the back. It's not a lexicon. Nothing in Strong's is going to be able to define a word for you anywhere; that's what language training is for.

The resources I suggest (rather than strongs) for lexical work:
Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (ed. Kittel) 10 Volumes
A Good Greek Lexicon and a for the Hebrew, Brown-Driver Briggs
Theologische Worden Buchen des Alten Testamentum (I think I spelled that wrong; it's at volume 24 now, I think).

Alls I'm sayin is, don't throw the languages around like you know what it says because Strong's had a listing there; quite frankly, you don't know what it says and Strong's isn't designed to tell you.
I've used Strong's for almost as long as I've been saved -which is thirty six years today, in fact! -just realized that.
I love the Word of God and have always been in it -not in what others say it means, but in it, itself, and find much agreement on the main issues among those who are also in it.
I find Strong's useful for references to the words' usages in other places in scripture. He did a lot of work, and I respect His work, but it seems you think that he was not a scholar and not able to inform of the languages that the Word is written in?
When I reference it is to show that I don't make things up, but see the original and cross references -so what is it that you have a problem with, that I listed, that you think I shouldn't have listed?
As it is, all you've said is general and not specific. You must be specific in these things, so that I can evaluate what you say and see why you say it and weigh my biblical understanding in the light you shed, or weigh yours by darkness you may spread -but neither can be known if you aren't specific.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
For those who want to do a word search for The Day of the Lord (Hebraically meaning the End Times) Here are some Titles for The Day of the Lord...
1 The Day of the Lord of Hosts
2 The Day of Punnishment(Visitation)
3 The Day of the Lord
4 The Day of His Fierce Anger
5 The Day the Lord gives you Rest
6 The Day of Grief and Desperate Sorrow
7 A Day of Trouble
8 The Day of the East Wind
9 The Day of The Great Slaughter
10 The Day of the Lord's vengeance
11 A Day of Trouble Rebuke and Blasphemy
12 The Day of Salvation
13 The Day of Vengeance of our God
14 The Day of Vengeance
15 The Day of Slaughter
16 The Day of Affliction
17 The day of Doom
18 The Day of their Calamity
19 The day of the Lord God of Hosts
20 A Day of Vengeance
21 The day You have Announced
22 The Day of His Anger
23 The Day we have waited for
24 The Day of Your Anger
25 The Day of the Lord's anger
26 Behold, the day
27 The Day of the Wrath of the Lord
28 The Day
29 A day of Clouds
30 The Day of Egypt
31 The Day of Your Fall
32 The Day That I am Glorified
33 The day of Jezreel
34 The Day of Rebuke
35 The Day of our King
36 The Appointed Day
37 The Day of the Feast of the Lord
38 The Day of Punishment
39 The Day of Recompense
40 The day of Darkness and Gloominess
41 A day of Clouds and thick Darkness
42 The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord
43 The Day of Battle
44 The Day of the Whirlwind

basically if you see this phrase in Hebrew you are looking at a picture of the end times or the Days of Awe(in Hebrew) and there's more...

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
CrossWord said:
Why couldn't it be the little horn that entered suddenly into the mind of man, i.e. the temple. Why does the little horn enter the temple in heaven and not the temple of the holy spirit on earth. A sudden visitor that just barges into your mind uninvited - that sounds like the Beast, not God.

(Rev 3:20 NKJV) "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."

(John 10:1-2 NKJV) "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep."

I would like an answer.

I haven't read all your posts but it sounds like you're propogandizing for the system of the beast.
Why couldn't it be the little horn that entered suddenly into the mind of man, i.e. the temple. ... I think it is happening....
Believers today are calling for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and many have fallen to the floors in epiletic fits, howling and other manifestations which do not show a clear godly mind. That is not what the Lord intended.

When God does come to the mind, He has been invited just as you indicated with Rev 3:20. He will chase the multitude of voices out, so that you can hear God speak to you in a small voice. You will be able to talk one on one with Him. You will understand the true meaning of the peace that passes all undertanding. You will understand from God's perspective sin from its roots to its fruit. You will learn from God what is His kingdom like. You will be like Moses coming down from Mount Sinai with a whole new perspective. You will glow with the shekinah glory and see, hear and understand as never before the world that God lives in. You will receive the invitation to attend the wedding supper. This world will not hold its power over you. That is the invitation now.

But there is a day when He will come, not at invitation, but on an appointed day of Judgment. Shock of shocks, now you are before the Holy One of Israel, and everything (all the moneychangers of the mind are cast out) there is silence in your mind before The Holy One. You will realise with clarity, the foolishness of it all. You will see that it was all vanity, and the delusions no longer have any power in the face of realitiy. Your life will pass before you, and you will condemn yourself, because you will be able to see yourself as God sees you. You will have no excuse. This is not the time to try and justify yourself. The humble in heart will concede that Yeshua is their only hope of salvation.

The daily sacrifice which embodies all the merits of the Savior's blood securing pardon, cleansing and protection to those who trust and obey is gone. When this daily sacrifice is blocked by the workings of the devil in overwhelming delusions and deception, then you have an unrestrained Satanic reign of terror throughout the universe.

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

On earth a time of trouble encloses mankind in the insanity that dwells in the minds of Satan and his demons. Troubles of the kind never been seen before, nor will ever be seen again.

Deuteronomy 4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; 31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. 32 For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it? 33 Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? 34 Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by temptations, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? 35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. 36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.

God has provide a place for His believers, and they shall dwell in His Temple, His pavillion, His tabernacle, during the time of trouble that is unlike any other time in human history. God will deliver everyone that is written in the book at that time.

Psalm 9:9 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Scripture tells us that during this time the Man of Sin, the Antichrist will sit on the throne of God and proclaim himself God Almighty!

2 Thess.2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4: Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Mark 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

This is the one and one with God. When Isaiah found himself in the presence of God, he threw dust on his head, probably wishing he were dead, and said "woe is me, for I am unclean."
Why does the little horn enter the temple in heaven and not the temple of the holy spirit on earth?
I have not understood the little horn to enter the temple in heaven or the temple of the holy spirit on earth (which I do not understand... what temple of the holy spirit on earth?)
Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Da 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

This verse indicate that we are talking about political powers.... which are the beast system.... carnal not spiritual.

Upvote 0

CrossWord

Sep 1, 2005
✟15,317.00
Faith
Baptist
visionary said:
I have not understood the little horn to enter the temple in heaven or the temple of the holy spirit on earth (which I do not understand... what temple of the holy spirit on earth?)
By "the temple of the holy spirit on earth" I meant the human body, or more specifically the human mind. The Holy Spirit dwells in our hearts (i.e. our minds):

(1 Cor 3:16-17 NKJV) Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

Here's what you said previously:
visionary said:
So it is at the time of the final cleansing, when the Little Horn enters the heavenly sanctuary and stops the daily sacrifice. There is no one to save people from their sins

Thus you seemed to be saying that the "little horn", i.e. the "antichrist" would enter the heavenly temple which I thought was strange as the little horn is a human being. And my question is, why wouldn't the little horn be attempting to desecrate or enter the temple of the Holy Spirit on earth, that is the human mind. I personally believe that the system of the beast will be based on involuntary mass mind control.

Furthermore, you described a scenario of God invading people's minds without their consent. To me, this seemed like a description of the antichrist, not God. Even in your most recent post, you continue to rhapsodize about God coming to invade everyone's mind:

visionary said:
When God does come to the mind, He has been invited just as you indicated with Rev 3:20...

But there is a day when He will come, not at invitation, but on an appointed day of Judgment. Shock of shocks, now you are before the Holy One of Israel, and everything (all the moneychangers of the mind are cast out) there is silence in your mind before The Holy One. You will realise with clarity, the foolishness of it all. You will see that it was all vanity, and the delusions no longer have any power in the face of realitiy. Your life will pass before you, and you will condemn yourself, because you will be able to see yourself as God sees you. You will have no excuse. This is not the time to try and justify yourself. The humble in heart will concede that Yeshua is their only hope of salvation.
visionary said:
Think about it, if God suddenly came to your mind, and all the secret things are revealed in their true light, how would you feel, what you do and how would you respond to such an event.
I personally believe this is what the "little horn" will do, and since people think that only God knows the heart, they will think its God.

I think you are (perhaps unintentionally) promoting the system of the beast.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
CrossWord said:
By "the temple of the holy spirit on earth" I meant the human body, or more specifically the human mind. The Holy Spirit dwells in our hearts (i.e. our minds):

(1 Cor 3:16-17 NKJV) Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
Good, then we agree.
CrossWord said:
[/font]
Thus you seemed to be saying that the "little horn", i.e. the "antichrist" would enter the heavenly temple which I thought was strange as the little horn is a human being. And my question is, why wouldn't the little horn be attempting to desecrate or enter the temple of the Holy Spirit on earth, that is the human mind. I personally believe that the system of the beast will be based on involuntary mass mind control.
Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down. 12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and prospered. 13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Where you see the little horn as human, I see the little horn as more than human, with the capabilities of influencing the host of heaven and getting kicked out.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

CrossWord said:
Furthermore, you described a scenario of God invading people's minds without their consent. To me, this seemed like a description of the antichrist, not God. Even in your most recent post, you continue to rhapsodize about God coming to invade everyone's mind:

I personally believe this is what the "little horn" will do, and since people think that only God knows the heart, they will think its God.

We know that when Judgement Day comes, God will come invitation or not. Judgement Day is a matter of perspective, for those who have not been looking forward to the day, it is a Day that many will look upon with fear and dreading. For those who look forward to the Day of Judgment, they see their savior, Their King, The Holy One, The Groom coming, and rejoice in it. To have the Lord suddenly come to mind, should be normal for the believer. Now to have the Lord suddenly come to mind for the inexperienced, it will be a shock.

Upvote 0

CrossWord

Sep 1, 2005
✟15,317.00
Faith
Baptist
visionary said:
For those who look forward to the Day of Judgment, they see their savior, Their King, The Holy One, The Groom coming, and rejoice in it. To have the Lord suddenly come to mind, should be normal for the believer. Now to have the Lord suddenly come to mind for the inexperienced, it will be a shock.
I notice how you try to tone down the monstrous implications by saying above, "the Lord suddenly come to mind" twice, instead of "comes into your mind", which is what you're talking about (and whichever "Lord" it is you're talking about).

(Rev 14:9-10 NKJV) Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Upvote 0

justified

Oct 8, 2005
✟8,831.00
Faith
Protestant
I find Strong's useful for references to the words' usages in other places in scripture. He did a lot of work, and I respect His work, but it seems you think that he was not a scholar and not able to inform of the languages that the Word is written in?

Actually, I greatly admire James Strong. He was a great man of faith. But what I am say is that you cannot use it as help for your word studies. It is not useful in itself if you do not know the languages. I honestly do not have any desire to go through the verbose posts and find exactly the mistakes you've made.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CrossWord said:
Dude, you are working for the beast.
Good heavens crossword. What is wrong with you!!??? That is pretty bad when you question peoples salvation on one thread, and tell someone something like this. You have set yourself up as judge and jury on this site, and it is getting really irritating.

(Rev 14:9-10 NKJV) Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
visionary said:
We know that when Judgement Day comes, God will come invitation or not. Judgement Day is a matter of perspective, for those who have not been looking forward to the day, it is a Day that many will look upon with fear and dreading. For those who look forward to the Day of Judgment, they see their savior, Their King, The Holy One, The Groom coming, and rejoice in it. To have the Lord suddenly come to mind, should be normal for the believer. Now to have the Lord suddenly come to mind for the inexperienced, it will be a shock.

Do you believe that the Lord returns physically to this earth - as He left?

In other words, do you beleive Jesus returns in His glorified phsycial body so that ALL the world sees Him....or do you believe it is a spiritual/mental event only?

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
justified said:
[/font]
Actually, I greatly admire James Strong. He was a great man of faith. But what I am say is that you cannot use it as help for your word studies. It is not useful in itself if you do not know the languages. I honestly do not have any desire to go through the verbose posts and find exactly the mistakes you've made.

Then I cannot stand corrected by you if you cannot find an error to point to -and tell me why you see it as an error: so I'll assume that I have not made errors as far as the language goes, until one is pointed out, and proven.

Upvote 0

MbiaJc

Veteran
Jul 9, 2004
Bowdon, Ga.
✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
visionary

Where you see the little horn as human, I see the little horn as more than human, with the capabilities of influencing the host of heaven and getting kicked out.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Hi my friend, I hope I am misunderstanding what you are saying here. For the little horn is not Satin. He is a king that the dragon(Satin) has given him power, his seat and great authority.

Upvote 0

MbiaJc

Veteran
Jul 9, 2004
Bowdon, Ga.
✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
CrossWord said:
I notice how you try to tone down the monstrous implications by saying above, "the Lord suddenly come to mind" twice, instead of "comes into your mind", which is what you're talking about (and whichever "Lord" it is you're talking about).

Dude, you are working for the beast.

I hope you realise, what a monkey of yourself you have made. There is no difference in come to mind or come into your mind in this aplication. Trying to scold a brother that has forgot more scripture than most on this bord knows.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vaneeza Malkah

Baruch Hashem!
Aug 8, 2005
I am in the United States, but I support Israel
✟26,180.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

And on what basis do you say that?

If you cannot recognize Yeshua (Jesus) as a Jew and a Jew who followed the appointed times which G-d (YHVH) established, then you will not recognize him when he does come. Many churches do not even preach using his real name (Yeshua) and give a false name to G-d (Jehovah). The appointed times will come and go with or without you, even though everyone is invited to partake in them.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
whitneysyed said:
And on what basis do you say that?

If you cannot recognize Yeshua (Jesus) as a Jew and a Jew who followed the appointed times which G-d (YHVH) established, then you will not recognize him when he does come. Many churches do not even preach using his real name (Yeshua) and give a false name to G-d (Jehovah). The appointed times will come and go with or without you, even though everyone is invited to partake in them.
Hi whitneysyed,
I don't agree with visionary at all -and neither does the Word of God.

That said; since the LORD confused the languages at Babel, we'll just have to be stuck with the names that we are accustomed to in our own languages.
He is indeed 'Yeshua', which translates to 'Salvation', in English; but in Greek He is Iesous, and Greek was the language that He gave us the Gospel in, and Iesous is Jesus in the English translation.

I like the Salvation name, 'Yeshua', but we are English speaking peoples, and He did not say that we must address Him in Hebrew. 'Jesus' is perfectly acceptable and is the name I called upon when He saved my soul thirty six years and two days ago.

A fascinating fact is that 'Ieous', the Greek name of Jesus, is inspired by the Holy Spirit! -look below and you'll see that the numerical value for Iesous is 888, 8 is the number of the New beginning of the heavens and the earth -when all seed of Adam will be cut off from the inheritance in the regenerated kingdom of God on earth -as circumcision is the oracle of, given to Abraham...

look!-
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html2/aspecia_mohr.htm
"Since the New Testament was as much God inspired as the Old, we know the word IESOUS is correctly translated from the Hebrew YASHUA. The numerical design in the Greek New Testament, is not a mere curiosity. We find the numeric value of the Greek name IESOUS (Jesus) to be 888. Eight is the symbolic number of the New Covenant and stands for resurrection and regeneration. In Isaiah 53:10 it states: "all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of God." The numeric value of this salvation is 888 in Greek, the same as for the name of Christ. Indicating to me that it is correct to call His name Jesus. When the angel Gabriel spoke to Joseph, the foster father of Jesus in Matthew 1:21 he told him: "And she (Mary) shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name IEOSUS (Jesus, not YASHUA), for He shall save his people (Israel) from their sins." That is the meaning of IEOSUS in Greek, SALVATION.
Examples such as this can be found hundreds of times until it becomes obvious that this was by Divine arrangement, for no other Greek writings can be found with this numerical design.

Can you not understand by this, that IEOSUS is the inspired name of Jesus in Greek? In English we have the name Joshua that comes from Hebrew, and Jesus is the same. Both Jesus and IOSUS have the same meaning - Savior! They are blessed names, no matter in which language they are used, and you should be blessed by using them in your own language."

Upvote 0

Vaneeza Malkah

Baruch Hashem!
Aug 8, 2005
I am in the United States, but I support Israel
✟26,180.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The only language known of that the gospel was presented in is greek. That's not to say that there weren't aramaic and hebrew gospels written as well. Considering the anti-semitism experienced in the 4th century churches and the adaptation of replacement theology I would not be surprised that there had been aramaic or hebrew gospels that had been destroyed. And if G-d's word doesn't agree with visionary then G-d's word doesn't agree with G-d's word. The appointed times existed before man existed as G-d and the word are one.

yeshuasavedme said:
Hi whitneysyed,
I don't agree with visionary at all -and neither does the Word of God.

That said; since the LORD confused the languages at Babel, we'll just have to be stuck with the names that we are accustomed to in our own languages.
He is indeed 'Yeshua', which translates to 'Salvation', in English; but in Greek He is Iesous, and Greek was the language that He gave us the Gospel in, and Iesous is Jesus in the English translation.

I like the Salvation name, 'Yeshua', but we are English speaking peoples, and He did not say that we must address Him in Hebrew. 'Jesus' is perfectly acceptable and is the name I called upon when He saved my soul thirty six years and two days ago.

A fascinating fact is that 'Ieous', the Greek name of Jesus, is inspired by the Holy Spirit! -look below and you'll see that the numerical value for Iesous is 888, 8 is the number of the New beginning of the heavens and the earth -when all seed of Adam will be cut off from the inheritance in the regenerated kingdom of God on earth -as circumcision is the oracle of, given to Abraham...

look!-
"Since the New Testament was as much God inspired as the Old, we know the word IESOUS is correctly translated from the Hebrew YASHUA. The numerical design in the Greek New Testament, is not a mere curiosity. We find the numeric value of the Greek name IESOUS (Jesus) to be 888. Eight is the symbolic number of the New Covenant and stands for resurrection and regeneration. In Isaiah 53:10 it states: "all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of God." The numeric value of this salvation is 888 in Greek, the same as for the name of Christ. Indicating to me that it is correct to call His name Jesus. When the angel Gabriel spoke to Joseph, the foster father of Jesus in Matthew 1:21 he told him: "And she (Mary) shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name IEOSUS (Jesus, not YASHUA), for He shall save his people (Israel) from their sins." That is the meaning of IEOSUS in Greek, SALVATION.
Examples such as this can be found hundreds of times until it becomes obvious that this was by Divine arrangement, for no other Greek writings can be found with this numerical design.

Can you not understand by this, that IEOSUS is the inspired name of Jesus in Greek? In English we have the name Joshua that comes from Hebrew, and Jesus is the same. Both Jesus and IOSUS have the same meaning - Savior! They are blessed names, no matter in which language they are used, and you should be blessed by using them in your own language."

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
whitneysyed said:
The only language known of that the gospel was presented in is greek. That's not to say that there weren't aramaic and hebrew gospels written as well. Considering the anti-semitism experienced in the 4th century churches and the adaptation of replacement theology I would not be surprised that there had been aramaic or hebrew gospels that had been destroyed. And if G-d's word doesn't agree with visionary then G-d's word doesn't agree with G-d's word. The appointed times existed before man existed as G-d and the word are one.

Well, The Jews didn't understand the time of their own visitation of the One the living oracles were about, that they were entrusted with -and YHWH took the vineyard from them, cursed the fig tree, both roots and branches, and said no man would ever eat fruit from that fig tree again -so the system is ended forever that Israel, the namesake of YHWH in human flesh, entrusted to His chosen namesake, Jacob, to show the world the Living oracles of His Person and work.

He, YHWH, gave that vineyard to a nation that is not a people -for it is made of people gathered from every nation and tongue from all generations, since the cross, and the headquarters is in Heaven, where the Head sits, and that nation is called the Church of God, the kingdom of the Son; and all, Jews and Gentiles, who are born from above by the Spirit of adoption are members of that 'nation', the Church of God, which is built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ being the Chief cornerstone; and there is in that nation, itself, no distinction between Jew, Gentile, male, female; and those who are adopted into that kingdom are the sons of God that the YHWH in flesh entrusted the oracles of, to His chosen namesake -for Abraham's sake.

Yes, 'Salvation' is of the Jews; but that Salvation is the 'Person' of YHWH in flesh as the Salvation of God, which is 'Iesous', Greek, 'Yeshua' -or however you wish to write it- in Hebrew, and anglicised instead of translated in English as 'Jesus', 'Jesu' in Spanish -and other ways in other languages.

He is the One who confused the languages, and the people get the Name in their own language, not in one they cannot understand; for the Salvation is and was promised, to the Jew first, and to the Gentiles last. The Jews -as a nation- refused, so now the Gentiles have it -but they are not brought under the law of Moses which is no longer in effect, and no longer in effect by the command of the LORD of hosts, who Himself took away the sacrifices and the temple. No man could take the temple and the sacrifices away from the LORD. He took them away.

We study the entire Book and learn by the examples and the types and shadows, but we are in Him who is the End of the law, what it was all about -and not one person is and was ever saved by the law, but by faith in Him who it was pointing to as our only salvation.

The LORD has given the Salvation -that the keepers of the vineyard refused- to those who were offered it last, and the last are now first, and the first shall be last to enter into the fullness of the Kingdom of God in the regenerated bodies, as a nation.

Yes, the LORD will restore Israel as the head of the nations on earth, but they who are restored through the great tribulation do not return to the sacrificial system as Moses instituted it, but as it is changed by the LORD and outlined in the Word. -While those of the Church, both Jew and Gentile, will already be regenerated in body and glorified and 'entered in' to the fullness of the glory that He has laid up for us and we will not return to this earth to dwell for the thousand years, while those who are saved out of the great tribulation who were not marytred will not be regenerated in body and will continue to live on this earth until they die.

I'm glad to be a part of the Church that He is building, along with all my brothers and sisters in Christ -the New Man- both those Jews and Gentiles and male and female born again brethren are my brethren and we shall all rule with Him from heaven for that thousand years, who are born into His kingdom now.

The Ark of the Covenant will never, ever, be seen on earth again, as that was a living oracle of the truth of the Day of Salvation when the Salvation of God became our sacrifice, our blood of sprinkling, our LORD and Savior; and the only way, or door, into the Presence of the glory of the Living Spirit of God.

Those who do not realize the membership in His Church is attained only by the Spirit of adoption in Him continue to fight amonst themselves about religion; but in Christ, the New Man, neither being Jew, Gentile, male or female, of the circumcision or not, is of any value for entrance into the Kingdom of the Son of God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.