yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

The One Gospel is the Good news which the angels announced to the shepherds in the field, the night Jesus was born into this world.

Isa 40:9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift [it] up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!

Isa 41:27 The first [shall say] to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings.

Isa 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD [is] upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound;

Nah 1:15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! ...
Luk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Upvote 0

JMWHALEN

Nov 18, 2005
✟2,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
" Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;..." -yeshusavedme

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:..." 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

"...:...His resurrection could not be preached until He was resurrected,..." -yeshusavedme

"....how that Christ died for our sins...."

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21,22

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31,32

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31,32

"Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day...." Luke 24:45,46

"...:...His resurrection could not be preached until He was resurrected,..." -yeshusavedme

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:..." 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. " Gal. 1:8,9

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the
fountains of waters. " Rev. 14:6,7

Same "the gospel"? Right.

"Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,...And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve..." Matthew 26:14, 47

"And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, ..And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve." Mark 14:10, 43

"And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;......, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor." Luke 6:13, 16

"Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve...." Luke 22:47

"He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve." John 6:71

Judas, one of the 12, preached "the" gospel of the kingdom:

"And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:1-8

"....And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:7,8

"And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people." Matthew 4:23

"And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people." Matthew 9:35

"... I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures....."

But of course Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4, since the gospel of the kingdom=1 Cor. 15:1-4!

Right.

In Christ,
John M. Whalen

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Mid Acts, Pauline, Dispy to the max!
Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
" Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;..." -yeshusavedme

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21,22

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31,32

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31,32

"Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day...." Luke 24:45,46

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. " Gal. 1:8,9

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the

"Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,...And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve..." Matthew 26:14, 47

"And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, ..And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve." Mark 14:10, 43

"And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;......, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor." Luke 6:13, 16

"Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve...." Luke 22:47

"He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve." John 6:71

"And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:1-8

"....And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:7,8

"And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people." Matthew 4:23

"And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people." Matthew 9:35

"... I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures....."

But of course Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4, since the gospel of the kingdom=1 Cor. 15:1-4!

Right.

In Christ,
John M. Whalen
Very concise and thourough, John.

Not that I expect many will read it and actually LOOK at the scriptures. They refute what is presented IN THEM, but refuse to LOOK AT THEM to SEE the truth.

My bible calls this UNBELIEF, or willful ignorance, which Paul warns all of us to AVOID.

God gave MANY pieces of good news (gospels) to different people at differing times in History....the ONE gospel of today is the gospel of the GRACE of God and NO ONE BUT PAUL preached THAT gospel.

If folks would only discard RELIGION< and EMBRACE the MYSTERY revealed...which IS Christianity and NOT Judaism.

How can they say the two are the same with so much EVIDENCE to the contrary?????

Self deceived with a little help from the enemy, I would say....what say you? Wink

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes! Only One Gospel of Salvation

There is only One Good News Message of Peace with God to all men in the entire Scripture.

The Message is ONE.

MAD is wrong doctrinally for many, many, Scriptural reasons; but at the beginning of their error they miss the message that Abraham received the promise of the New Birth by the coming of the Living Spirit, in the name change.

Genesis 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abra ha m; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Acts 15 :14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

Then, they miss the message that Jacob received the sign of the Adoption to come, in the Living Spirit, as sons, in the name change to "Israel".
They miss the message that the New Man is "Israel"
The Living Spirit is Christ, =Messiah, Anointed One, but the New Man flesh prepared in the womb of the virgin for the Living Spirit to indwell is "Israel". Isaiah 49, Psalm 2; and He is YHWH, the Word, Salvation [Jesus] come in human flesh of the second creation.

Pro 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?

They miss the message that Israel is the Living, Human, New Man Son of God name, as opposed to the old man, the dead human son of God, "Adam"; Genesis 5:2; Luke 3:38

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Adam died as son of God when He ate the defiled fruit.

Jesus did not come as a dead Adam, but as Living Israel, brother to Adam, through the womb of the virgin, to inherit the legal right to all that the human who mothered His flesh, Mary, was heir to in Adam, and to be legal heir to the throne of David, which she was heir to as a descendent of David through Nathan, and as heir to the earth, by being born of the womb of a seed of Adam.

He is the One who came with the power and the will to do the part of Kinsman to all His brother's kingdom and seed, and to "marry" the barren widow in the doing of it, to raise up the seed for the inheritance of His brother's inheritance that it be not "lost" to the seed. This is the law of Kinsman which He came to fulfill for His brother, to ransom the inheritance and to ransom the brother's family.

Jesus became mortal only when He freely tasted our sins and iniquities on the cross, and became sin for us, when the Father turned from Him; and He tasted that first death, for us, in the human nature Spirit in which He is "Kinsman", in.

Tasting our death, He departed the New Man body freely, taking our sins and iniquities to Sheol, as Scapegoat, where he left them and the remembrance of them forever, never to remember them again against us, and rising from the dead, He took up His body again, and that was "His being perfected" which He referred to, for us, and He rose to die no more.

He now gives to us who call upon His name the power to become the sons of God, adopted in His New Man Living Spirit from the old man dead Adam spirit.

God has made only two human sons, one is dead, not living as a son of God, though existing forever, who was made a living soul in the image of the Hidden Son of Man, who was to come, who was Hidden in God from the beginning and in whose image Adam was made -Romans 5:14

And One Living human Son, who was hid in God, concealed, from the beginning, and in whose image Adam was made; Romans 5:14, in the exact "tupos" of the Son of Man/Son of God who was the "Hidden One" with God, as seen by Enoch, spoken of by Isaiah, and who is come in human flesh and is "revealed to the elect", in this day of salvation -before his revealing to the entire world as Judge and Vindicator of His own.

They miss the message that Israel, the descendents of the sons of Jacob, as a nation, was called out of Egypt, and called the "firstborn" of YHWH before they ever came to Mt Sinai and received the Law: they miss that YHWH became the God of the nation Israel while they were yet in Egypt, before the Law was given, which Law never made them sons of God nor caused a one of them to ascend to the heavenly temple as sons of God ,which they had the oracles of, in the day of perfection, which is the day of the regeneration of the bodies of those regenerated in the Spirit.

Not one soul in Israel, the nation, or in all the seed of Adam ever ascended to the Holy of Holies in the heavenly temple to serve as a Priest before YHWH, since the fall and death -as a son of God- Adam, the former ruler of this present creation and the high priest and high king of it.

Redemption is a returning back to the first inheritance, regenerated, made over again and no longer corrupt, but in the second Man's Living Spirit as Son of God, reborn in His Spirit and in the very bodily image of His New Man body.

The nation of Israel was surnamed with the name of the New Man as a sign of His Redemption by adoption, and was given the living oracles as schoolmaster, to live daily, as living oracles, as His tutor, to "bring one to the end of the Law, or the goal of the Law," which end or goal is the "Perfect Man", the Christ, the Mercy Seat of YHWH and our Gate to the heavenly kingdom.

All Gentiles are invited to come into the Olive Tree, Jesus Christ, named Israel, as wild branches grafted in and to partake of the fellowship of the Life by being joined to the One New Spirit, as citizens in the commonwealth of Israel, the One New Man.

Israel is His New Man name. All are invited to the adoption name, into Jesus the Christ, the Word of God, YHWH come in human flesh as second human Son of God, as our Kinsman and the Choice of YHWH as husbandman of earth [Isaiah 59], to raise up sons of God for the Father's glory to indwell.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is only One Good News Message of Peace with God to all men in the entire Scripture.

The Message is ONE.

MAD is wrong doctrinally for many, many, Scriptural reasons; but at the beginning of their error they miss the message that Abraham received the promise of the New Birth by the coming of the Living Spirit, in the name change.

Genesis 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abra ha m; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Acts 15 :14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

Then, they miss the message that Jacob received the sign of the Adoption to come, in the Living Spirit, as sons, in the name change to "Israel".
The Living Spirit is Christ, =Messiah, Anointed One, but the New Man flesh prepared in the womb of the virgin for the Living Spirit to indwell is "Israel". Isaiah 49, Psalm 2; and He is YHWH, the Word, Salvation [Jesus] come in human flesh of the second creation.

Pro 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?

They miss the message that Israel is the Living, Human, New Man Son of God name, as opposed to the old man, the dead human son of God, "Adam"; Genesis 5:2; Luke 3:38

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Jesus did not come as a dead Adam, but as Living Israel, brother to Adam, through the womb of the virgin, to inherit the legal right to all that the human who mothered His flesh, Mary, was heir to in Adam, and to be legal heir to the throne of David, which she was heir to as a descendent of David through Nathan, and as heir to the earth, by being born of the womb of a seed of Adam.

He is the One who came with the power and the will to do the part of Kinsman to all His brother's kingdom and seed, and to "marry" the barren widow in the doing of it, to raise up the seed for the inheritance of His brother's inheritance that it be not "lost" to the seed. This is the law of Kinsman which He came to fulfill for His brother, to ransom the inheritance and to ransom the brother's family.

Jesus became mortal only when He freely tasted our sins and iniquities on the cross, and became sin for us, when the Father turned from Him; and He tasted that first death, for us, in the human nature Spirit in which He is "Kinsman", in.

Tasting our death, He departed the New Man body freely, taking our sins and iniquities to Sheol, as Scapegoat, where he left them and the remembrance of them forever, never to remember them again against us, and rising from the dead, He took up His body again, and that was "His being perfected" which He referred to, for us, and He rose to die no more.

He now gives to us who call upon His name the power to become the sons of God, adopted in His New Man Living Spirit from the old man dead Adam spirit.

God has made only two human sons, one is dead, not living as a son of God, though existing forever, who was made a living soul in the image of the Hidden Son of Man, who was to come, who was Hidden in God from the beginning and in whose image Adam was made -Romans 5:14

And One Living human Son, who was hid in God, concealed, from the beginning, and in whose image Adam was made; Romans 5:14, in the exact "tupos" of the Son of Man/Son of God who was the "Hidden One" with God, as seen by Enoch, spoken of by Isaiah, and who is come in human flesh and is "revealed to the elect", in this day of salvation -before his revealing to the entire world as Judge and Vindicator of His own.

They miss the message that Israel, the descendents of the sons of Jacob, as a nation, was called out of Egypt, and called the "firstborn" of YHWH before they ever came to Mt Sinai and received the Law: they miss that YHWH became the God of the nation Israel while they were yet in Egypt, before the Law was given, which Law never made them sons of God nor caused a one of them to ascend to the heavenly temple as sons of God ,which they had the oracles of, in the day of perfection, which is the day of the regeneration of the bodies of those regenerated in the Spirit.

Not one soul in Israel, the nation, or in all the seed of Adam ever ascended to the Holy of Holies in the heavenly temple to serve as a Priest before YHWH, since the fall and death -as a son of God- Adam, the former ruler of this present creation and the high priest and high king of it.

Redemption is a returning back to the first inheritance, regenerated, made over again and no longer corrupt, but in the second Man's Living Spirit as Son of God, reborn in His Spirit and in the very bodily image of His New Man body.

The nation of Israel was surnamed with the name of the New Man as a sign of His Redemption by adoption, and was given the living oracles as schoolmaster, to live daily, as living oracles, as His tutor, to "bring one to the end of the Law, or the goal of the Law," which end or goal is the "Perfect Man", the Christ, the Mercy Seat of YHWH and our Gate to the heavenly kingdom.

All Gentiles are invited to come into the Olive Tree, Jesus Christ, named Israel, as wild branches grafted in and to partake of the fellowship of the Life by being joined to the One New Spirit, as citizens in the commonwealth of Israel, the One New Man.

Israel is His New Man name. All are invited to the adoption name, into Jesus the Christ, the Word of God, YHWH come in human flesh as second human Son of God, as our Kinsman and the Choice of YHWH as husbandman of earth [Isaiah 59], to raise up sons of God for the Father's glory to indwell.

[SIZE=-1]Jesus is spoken by wisdom as "God in mystery", "hidden", which God ordained before the world for our glory.

Paul knew the hidden Son of Man as the Hidden God, ordained before the creation of the world for our glory.

There are only two spiritual kingdoms, the one of darkness and the One of Light.
To be in the kingdom of the Son of God is to be translated =reborn, into the kingdom of God's dear Son out of the kingdom of darkness.

[/SIZE]

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is spoken by wisdom as "God in mystery", "hidden", which God ordained before the world for our glory.

Paul knew the hidden Son of Man as the Hidden God, ordained before the creation of the world for our glory.

There are only two spiritual kingdoms, the one of darkness and the One of Light.
To be in the kingdom of the Son of God is to be translated =reborn, into the kingdom of God's dear Son out of the kingdom of darkness.
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]
MAD doctrines are refuted by the thousands of years old Book of Enoch.

Jesus Christ is the Hidden Son of Man/Son of God, the concealed Elect Son of Man whom Wisdom reveals to the elect [in His appointed times].

From Enoch;

And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness Which was inexhaustible: And around it were many fountains of wisdom: And all the thirsty drank of them, And were filled with wisdom, And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the presence of the Lord of Hosts, And his name before the Ancient of Days.
3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created, Before the stars of the heaven were made, His name was named before the Lord of Hosts.
4 He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall, And he shall be the light of the Gentiles, And the hope of those who are troubled of heart.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]5 All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him, And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Hosts. 6 And for this reason hath he been chosen and hidden before Him, Before the creation of the world and for evermore. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]7 And the wisdom of the Lord of Hosts hath revealed him to the holy and righteous; For he hath preserved the lot of the righteous, Because they have hated and despised this world of unrighteousness, And have hated all its works and ways in the name of the Lord of Hosts: For in his name they are saved, And according to his good pleasure hath it been in regard to their life. (Part 8 Chapter 48:1-7)[/FONT]

Upvote 0

JMWHALEN

Nov 18, 2005
✟2,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom

The Message is ONE.

In Christ,
John M. Whalen

Upvote 0

JMWHALEN

Nov 18, 2005
✟2,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]MAD doctrines are refuted by the thousands of years old Book of Enoch.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]Jesus Christ is the Hidden Son of Man/Son of God, the concealed Elect Son of Man whom Wisdom reveals to the elect [in His appointed times].[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]From Enoch;[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]1[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times] And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness Which was inexhaustible: And around it were many fountains of wisdom: And all the thirsty drank of them, And were filled with wisdom, And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the presence of the Lord of Hosts, And his name before the Ancient of Days. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created, Before the stars of the heaven were made, His name was named before the Lord of Hosts. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]4 He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall, And he shall be the light of the Gentiles, And the hope of those who are troubled of heart. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]5 All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him, And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Hosts. 6 And for this reason hath he been chosen and hidden before Him, Before the creation of the world and for evermore. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times]7 And the wisdom of the Lord of Hosts hath revealed him to the holy and righteous; For he hath preserved the lot of the righteous, Because they have hated and despised this world of unrighteousness, And have hated all its works and ways in the name of the Lord of Hosts: For in his name they are saved, And according to his good pleasure hath it been in regard to their life. (Part 8 Chapter 48:1-7)[/FONT]

"You read a different Bible than I do."-yeshusavedme

In Christ,
John M. Whalen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Seed of the Woman [Which woman is Mount Zion] was preached by YHWH at the fall of Adam, who would bruise the head of the serpent -destroy his authority, and who was to have His heel bruised by the serpent.
That is the One Gospel, which is preached from Genesis 3:15.

That Seed was from the beginning hidden in God, and was that Son of Man/Son of God who was concealed, kept secret until the appointed times of His Revealing to the Elect.

Biblical Redemption is a being brought back to what was lost by the Ransom price paid by the One strong enough, and with the price to pay, and with the will to use their strength, and with the will to pay what they have the power to pay.

In Adam, all die, in Christ all are made alive -whosoever will.

Adam was created as "Adam, son of God"

Adam is shut out, cut off, forever from the Father's glory indwelling and never entered into the heavenly temple to stand before the Presence of glory as a "son of God", ministering before Him there, where sons of God are gathered before YHWH, because of the cutting off of his being in the day that he ate the defiled fruit.

We died in Adam, as his seed, the same day.
No Adam person has ever had the price to pay for his own ransom, much less for the ransom of a brother.

No Adam person was allowed to continue to live forever on this earth in the defiled, ruined vessel of earth, from which he was formed and "made a living soul" by the breath of God breathed into him, and in which vessel of earth clay he was set as the ruler before YHWH as king and priest of this kingdom.

And the kingdom suffered complete corruption and subjection to death the day the high king of it, whose body was made of the elements of it, became defiled.

The kingdom given to Adam is corrupted and that is the kingdom which the Son of Man is come in human flesh as a brother to Adam to ransom back for the seed to inherit and the Father to fill in His glory.

The ransom and the restoration of the kingdom will be complete when heaven comes down to earth, after the thousand year reign, and God and the Lamb are the temple of the New Jerusalem.

That was what was planned for this earth, before the corruption of it's high king and high priest, the firstborn human of it -"Adam, son of God" -Gensis 1:26-28; Psalm 8; Luke 3:38; Malachi 2:15; Hebrews 2; Psalm 115:16; Isaiah 45:18.
All things are to be made new, and then the Father will fill this creation wioth His presence of glory as it was to have been in the beginning, only we who are adopted into the New Man, the Israel of God to whom He will give His glory, alone, will have more glory than we were planned for in Adam, for Adam was made a living soul, in which we were come into our being, and the Last Man is the Living Spirit come in flesh of the second human creation, into whom we are adopted and have our New Man being and in whom we will share the glory of the Father and have the inheritance returned to us, from Him who ransomed it.

One Plan, One Way, One Truth, One Life, for the redemption and ransom of this kingdom and the inhabitants of it was established before the creation of this world and it's fall; and is seen from Genesis to revelation as only coming in and by the "Hidden Son of Man/Son of God", come as Kinsman/Redeemer and Avenger in human flesh of the second creation to bring the many sons to glory -and to restore all things.

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Right.

In Christ,
John M. Whalen
amen John...I am edified by your posts...and disgusted by anothers. I wonder why?

Upvote 0

foundinHim

Jun 25, 2006
Missouri
✟15,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think I can answer that for you:
because my posts totally refute your private interpretations of dividing Christ into divisions not found in Scripture, and you are being called on it and you cannot deal with it.
SO YOU SAY...

Could you please answer me this...do you ascribe to a congregation or group that receive 'blessings' (or recognition) for sharing their beliefs with as many people as they can? You know, like handing out 'their' pamphlets or 'their' literature door-to-door?

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think I can answer that for you:
because my posts totally refute your private interpretations of dividing Christ into divisions not found in Scripture, and you are being called on it and you cannot deal with it.
"The Most High God, POSSESSOR of heaven AND earth"
(two divisions here: count em...one and two...heaven AND earth)

"The Gospel of the UNCIRCUMCISION and the gospel of the CIRCUMCISION"
(two gospels here: count em...one and two...uncircumcision and circumcision)

"Times PAST, But NOW and AGES to Come"
(Two programs represented here with a PARENTHETICAL age in between...count em...times past and ages to come/Israel: BUT NOW=the Body of Christ in todays dispensation of GRACE)

Peter said: "Repent and be water baptized for the remission of your sins"

Paul said "For Christ sent ME not to baptize"
(TWO sets of directions that are opposite; count em...two...water baptism and NO water baptism)

Now...it seems to me that if anyone is IGNORING the glaring DISTINCTIONS presented by the Word of God , it is NOT WE who are doing so. THERE ARE DIVISIONS and DIFFERENCES in the Word of God and HE WANTS US TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM and KNOW why they are THERE....NOT to pretend we dont SEE them when they are plainly presented to us!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SO YOU SAY...

Could you please answer me this...do you ascribe to a congregation or group that receive 'blessings' (or recognition) for sharing their beliefs with as many people as they can? You know, like handing out 'their' pamphlets or 'their' literature door-to-door?
Like who?

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It amazes me how dishonest people are about just what beliefs they really adhere to. We come right out and tell you what we believe, and when we try to pin ya down as to just what organization you DO belong to, we get the run around.

What we ARE sure of , is that many here are not members of the Body of Christ.
They never say they are and they think they are part of Israel.

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"The Most High God, POSSESSOR of heaven AND earth"
(two divisions here: count em...one and two...heaven AND earth)

"Times PAST, But NOW and AGES to Come"
(Two programs represented here with a PARENTHETICAL age in between...count em...times past and ages to come/Israel: BUT NOW=the Body of Christ in todays dispensation of GRACE)

Peter said: "Repent and be water baptized for the remission of your sins"

Paul said "For Christ sent ME not to baptize"
(TWO sets of directions that are opposite; count em...two...water baptism and NO water baptism)

Now...it seems to me that if anyone is IGNORING the glaring DISTINCTIONS presented by the Word of God , it is NOT WE who are doing so. THERE ARE DIVISIONS and DIFFERENCES in the Word of God and HE WANTS US TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM and KNOW why they are THERE....NOT to pretend we dont SEE them when they are plainly presented to us!
No response???? hmmmmmmm

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"

There is not a different Gospel for the circumcision and a different Gospel for the uncircumcised.

That is made up private interpretation by your group.

There is One Way, One Message, One Life, One Truth, One Door, And He is Jesus the Messiah, the Light that lights every man that comes into the world, and Who is come as a Light for the Gentiles, and Who is the Firstborn of the House called Israel, and He is come as brother -True Kinsman- to Adam, to save all the lost of His brother's house called Adam -whosoever will, by His doing the duty of Kinsman according to the biblical law of Kinsman.

In Adam all die, in Christ all are made alive.

There is an old man and a new man, and they are each called a "house", a temple, a 'city' -if you will; the house called Adam is ruined as to it's purpose, which purpose was, at the beginning, to be a son of God, a house for the glory of the presence of the Spirit of YHWH's glory to indwell forever on this earth.

That is lost, in the fall: the house is empty, and the earth is corrupted, in Adam; but Jesus has come to redeem, regenerate, and restore the creation back to it's purpose, as the New Man, the Elect, Anointed, Chosen, Holy Son of Man/son of God.

Heaven will be united with earth after the thousand year Sabbath, and that was the original plan, when Adam was made "son of God".
Redemption is the returning back, in Christ, what was lost in Adam.

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL...scripture Lists the two different gospels...calls them by NAME!

You simply dont HAVE any basis for the authority you are slinging around...admit it!

If the Bible is not your authority, rightly divided, then you HAVE none! Its just that simple.

All you have is OPINION...and opinions are like belly buttons...we ALL have one!

Have a great day! Sayonara...LOL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.