Status
Not open for further replies.

readtheholybible

Jul 18, 2005
✟172.00
Faith
Christian
Genesis 1:26

And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeepeth upon the earth.

Psalm 100:3

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 8:58

Jesus saith unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 10:30

I and my Father are one.

John 14:8

Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

1 Peter 3:21

The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
22. Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

My Comments:

The ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD Is, GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, GOD THE HOLY GHOST.

One should be baptized by Faith in the Name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST.

(being baptized in full immersion of water is DEFINITELY A BLESSING !!!)

The ONLY Written WORD OF GOD IS THE HOLY BIBLE.

THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT.

JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON.

REPENT BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME.

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.

JESUS GOD BLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.