Yes, I'm crying because your crying, but it's not what you think...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, I'm crying because your crying, but it's not what you think... Did I not tell you that "I" am the resurrection and the life, did I not show you...?

Despite everything Father, they still do not believe (me) or know who I am, (or we are)...

He was groaning in the spirit he says, before he wept... It was their lack of faith and knowledge of him and who he is/was...

(John 11:1-46)

What would be like if we cried like he (Jesus) did, over the kind and type of things Jesus/God did /does...? It not only shows their lack of faith, but not seeing the great and perfect faith in him (Jesus)... What if we had faith like that?, like his (Jesus) faith...?

Is that even possible...?

It could not be faith in oneself alone, but it requires another, to work, for us, Christ, and for Christ the other was God, the Father, so it's not just or not really our faith, but Christ's faith in us, and our faith in Christ's faith in us, like his was/is with the Father...

Comments...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, I'm crying because your crying, but it's not what you think... Did I not tell you that "I" am the resurrection and the life, did I not show you...?

Despite everything Father, they still do not believe (me) or know who I am...

He was groaning in the spirit he says, before he wept... It was their lack of faith and knowledge of him and who he is/was...

(John 11:1-46)

What would be like if we cried like he (Jesus) did, over the kind and type of things Jesus/God did /does...? It not only shows their lack of faith, but not seeing the great and perfect faith in him (Jesus)... What if we had faith like that?, like his (Jesus) faith...?

Is that even possible...?

It could not be faith in oneself alone, but it requires another, to work, for us, Christ, and for Christ the other was God, the Father, so it's not just or not really our faith, but Christ's faith in us, and our faith in Christ's faith in us, like his was/is with the Father...

Comments...?

God Bless!

This is deep, my friend.

I will contemplate on this now.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This is deep, my friend.

I will contemplate on this now.

God bless you.
What about when he wept over Jerusalem, killer of the prophets and those sent to her... (He was in love with a murderous woman, who killed any true prophets of God...)

Anyway, he saw a "heart-wrenching tragedy", and wept, and he saw a another kind of heart-wrenching tragedy involving lack of faith, with the whole Lazarus, Martha and Mary situation in John 11:1-46...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What about when he wept over Jerusalem, killer of the prophets and those sent to her... (He was in love with a murderous woman, who killed any true prophets of God...)

Anyway, he saw a "heart-wrenching tragedy", and wept, and he saw a another kind of heart-wrenching tragedy involving lack of faith, with the whole Lazarus, Martha and Mary situation in John 11:1-46...

God Bless!

Just wondering.....Who was in love with a murderous woman?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Just wondering.....Who was in love with a murderous woman?
The cities Jerusalem, Christs bride, his woman, seemed to not be saint by any means... City's have a collective consciousness , and many city's are likened to women, don't know why... That collective, regional consciousness could be a "spirit" maybe... Idk?...

I wonder if Heavenly Jerusalem is like our Mother, and God's wife, and earthly Jerusalem is like a daughter, and the Daughter of the Mother is like Christ's bride to be...? And reconciling the heart of Fathers back to Sons, and Sons back to Fathers, and Mothers to Daughters, and Daughters to Mothers, and they "join" or they are or become "one" here on day...

Heavenly Jerusalem, and earthly Jerusalem becoming "one"... Christ and God as "one"...

God Bless You Brinny!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
For Christ is is all about his Father in him and little to none of him, while he was here as a man, anyway, and for us, it is supposed to be, little or none of ourselves, and all Christ in us, if possible...

So that we cannot take credit at all for anything, about us, in us, through us... we are just what we are... and/because were all equal sinners and are therefore, also equal recipients of Grace, and all the gifts of God Grace, we cannot take credit for any of it, even anything about us All the gifts of God's grace being unearned, unmerited, and undeserved, only by and because of how much God loves us, (all the gifts of God's grace)...

God Bless!

• Winner
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The cities Jerusalem, Christs bride, his woman, seemed to not be saint by any means... City's have a collective consciousness , and many city's are likened to women, don't know why... That collective, regional consciousness could be a "spirit" maybe... Idk?...

I wonder if Heavenly Jerusalem is like our Mother, and God's wife, and earthly Jerusalem is like a daughter, and the Daughter of the Mother is like Christ's bride to be...? And reconciling the heart of Fathers back to Sons, and Sons back to Fathers, and Mothers to Daughters, and Daughters to Mothers, and they "join" or they are or become "one" here on day...

Heavenly Jerusalem, and earthly Jerusalem becoming "one"... Christ and God as "one"...

God Bless You Brinny!

What you been reading, my friend? ^_^

It's (the Bride of Christ) is a great Bible study, though, isn't it?

God bless you too Neogaia :)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
For Christ is is all about his Father in him and little to none of him, while he was here as a man, anyway, and for us, it is supposed to be, little or none of ourselves, and all Christ in us, if possible...

So that we cannot take credit at all for anything, about us, in us, through us... we are just what we are... and/because were all equal sinners and are therefore, also equal recipients of Grace, and all the gifts of God Grace, we cannot take credit for any of it, even anything about us All the gifts of God's grace being unearned, unmerited, and undeserved, only by and because of how much God loves us, (all the gifts of God's grace)...

God Bless!

Excellent insights there on God's grace, my friend.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What you been reading, my friend? ^_^

It's (the Bride of Christ) is a great Bible study, though, isn't it?

God bless you too Neogaia :)
Just my Bible...

I think the Holy Spirit is helping me though...

God Bless You Brinny!

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums