• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Yellow Cross

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does God forgive physcosis and scitzoeffective autism and pandas why did he allow me to have a temptation beyond my ability I am scared that I am a false prophet no one can seem to convince me even though people see Jesus in me at Church Pastor Nathan prayed anoited me with oil. I am just so mentally disturbed I love Jesus, God, Holy Spirit. I can't possibly be the false prophet this is a strange hallucination from Satan. I don't see anything on my forehead. I know it is a chemical imbalance in my brain my cousin let me she sees God in me and worshiping God brings comfort. I am so nervous and worried of these blasphemous thoughts that tell me I have the Mark I know it is fake as I believed in Jesus from a young age. I know I didn't blasphemed Satan masquerades as Angel of light but it was a hallucinate is mixing up Satan and Jesus on accident blasphemy in the yellow cross, blue light, red light, the bible doesn't want about it did I blaspheme the Holy Spirit in a hallucation is it possible? I long for Jesus I love and I confess with my mouth he is Lord and I believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and my household loves Jesus also. I don't want to do anything against God I am so scared that I am the false prophet for falling for the fake lights my mind played tricks on me I still believe Jesus died on the cross and rose again 3 days later.

Leet

Feb 24, 2015
✟77,484.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Unsure if you've said previously but are you on medication? Because you truly should be. Anointing with oil is not what you need. You know you're not well, hence posting in this section.
I promise you haven't blasphemed God or his Spirit, you haven't and won't receive the mark of the beast, your hallucinations are not a sin and you're not the false prophet or antichrist.
God loves you so much and will never reject you.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unsure if you've said previously but are you on medication? Because you truly should be. Anointing with oil is not what you need. You know you're not well, hence posting in this section.
I promise you haven't blasphemed God or his Spirit, you haven't and won't receive the mark of the beast, your hallucinations are not a sin and you're not the false prophet or antichrist.
God loves you so much and will never reject you.
Thank You for the encouragement I keep hearing voices that tell me I blasphmed. It bothers me because I love the Holy Spirit so I am not the false prophet I just need meds. I still have the Holy Spirit indwelling in me.

Upvote 0