loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said "he's the least trusted/honest President in history"

That is quite a mouthful of "Democratic propaganda" and nothing more.

In order to be a good liar... you have to be very careful and calculated in what you say. Keeping all your stories straight and in line with all the other stories.....

Someone with no filters would expose themselves continually with no continuity of their communications.
...I'll just wait here while you look at the part of your post I bolded and then think: "Could his lack of a filter be the reason he's so bad at lying and because he's so bad at lying, that might make him the least honest/trusted President?" :scratch:
tulc(does however want to thank you for supporting/proving his point for him again) :wave:

• Haha
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
...I'll just wait here while you look at the part of your post I bolded and then think: "Could his lack of a filter be the reason he's so bad at lying and because he's so bad at lying, that might make him the least honest/trusted President?" :scratch:
tulc(does however want to thank you for supporting/proving his point for him again) :wave:
Well, when you can show that he is the least honest/trusted President in history... we'll wave to you.

Until then, like it or not, he is doing exactly what he said he would do... Thing is, the media won't present it that way.... it is best for them to continue beating a dead horse and trying to get him impeached?

Seriously? After Billy boy and Monica....

Politics is politics... the worst thing that Trump did was to beat the controlling powers who were unable to manipulate the democratic process enough, to sway the everyday citizen who has had enough of the tail wagging the dog.

This was not about Trump vs Hillary, per say.

It was the puppet masters against the ordinary Joe.... and... the ordiary Joe woke up.

Now the puppet masters cannot leave it alone.

It's actually embarrassing.. Really... And I say that from Ontario where our leaders are basically the worst thing that has happened to a province, a country and worst of all......the middle class..

Canada needs a Trump.

You think you have problems with what he is doing?

Check out Ontario........You'd go back to the US and pat ole Donald on the back and say "have atter Ole chap..... you're doing great.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys beat the system and you don't even know it. Trump was not supposed to win... plain and simple.
A lot of us do know it, which is why we are so happy with the outcome.

What is untrue about Tulc's statement? He certainly did say there are good people on both sides, referring to the Nazis, a long-time enemy of America.
No, he was referring to people on both sides of the issue of whether or not to take down the statue. This has been explained time and again, yet some people insist on continuing to bear false witness and play the race card. We're supposed to be Christians here; a certain modicum of honestly should be expected.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A lot of us do know it, which is why we are so happy with the outcome.

No, he was referring to people on both sides of the issue of whether or not to take down the statue. This has been explained time and again, yet some people insist on continuing to bear false witness and play the race card. We're supposed to be Christians here; a certain modicum of honestly should be expected.
I am not the one calling my fellow writer a liar. That is not a civil debating tactic.

If there were good people on both sides of an intellectual debate about whether to take down the statue, which ones would that be? The ones carrying tiki torches? The ones shouting anti semitic slogans? The ones wearing swastikas? Somehow I cannot quite understand how carrying a semi-automatic rifle promotes ressoned decision-making.

That line of thought seems to me to be a Sarah Huckabee-Sanders spin thought up during a long and sleepless night.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not the one calling my fellow writer a liar. That is not a civil debating tactic.
I called you no such thing. That notwithstanding, you made a false accusation (actually, more than one now). How you try to dress it up is of no interest to me.

If there were good people on both sides of an intellectual debate about whether to take down the statue, which ones would that be? The ones carrying tiki torches? The ones shouting anti semitic slogans? The ones wearing swastikas? Somehow I cannot quite understand how carrying a semi-automatic rifle promotes ressoned decision-making.
I happen to oppose the removal of Confederate statues. I don't carry tiki torches, shout antisemitic slogans, or wear swastikas. I do believe in the second amendment though, although I prefer concealed carry. So please tell me how you feel justified prejudging an entire group of people (those who oppose the removal of Confederate statues) based on the actions of a few? That would be like calling all Muslims terrorists, all blacks lazy welfare recipients, all Hispanics illegals, all women incompetent an overly emotional, and all whites racists.

Before you speak through the window about the evils of prejudice, please speak into the mirror first.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, when you can show that he is the least honest/trusted President in history... we'll wave to you.
I would have thought the poll numbers would have shown you that much. :wave:

Until then, like it or not, he is doing exactly what he said he would do... Thing is, the media won't present it that way.... it is best for them to continue beating a dead horse and trying to get him impeached?
Really?
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”
“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.
Well we can see how he kept that promise.
"Instruct the Treasury Secretary to label China a currency manipulator."
oops...
“I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."
uhhmmm...
uhh, ok moving on.
Personally I don't see him getting impeached, I see him dying while tweeting long before that happens. :sorry:
I was wondering when the "Bring up someone else to try and distract from President Trump card was played. Good to see the handbook is still being used! ;)

Politics is politics... the worst thing that Trump did was to beat the controlling powers who were unable to manipulate the democratic process enough, to sway the everyday citizen who has had enough of the tail wagging the dog.
That's adorable if you stop and think: almost 3,000,000 more "everyday citizens" didn't want him to be President. But thanks for proving my point again.

You're right about this, the thread isn't about Sec Clinton at all so I'm not sure why she's being brought up in a thread about "President Trumps first year accomplishments"? :sorry:

It was the puppet masters against the ordinary Joe.... and... the ordiary Joe woke up.
And voted for her instead of him. Thanks for proving my point again

hmmm...the candidate who got the least amount of votes won the election...sounds exactly like the something a "puppet master" would want. :D

It's actually embarrassing.. Really... And I say that from Ontario where our leaders are basically the worst thing that has happened to a province, a country and worst of all......the middle class..

Canada needs a Trump.

Check out Ontario........You'd go back to the US and pat ole Donald on the back and say "have atter Ole chap..... you're doing great.
Not even on Canada's worst day. :wave:
tulc(suspects nothing in Canada would ever make President Trump look good by comparison) :D

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You were not among the hooligans at the statue. But you are still using ad hominem attacks against me and Ii do not have the patience for this. The last word is yours.
If you don't want to be told you're bearing false witness, may I suggest you stop doing it?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I would have thought the poll numbers would have shown you that much. :wave:

Polls? Polls do not prove or disprove the honesty of anybody. They, in fact, don't prove what the people even think.

Really?
Well we can see how he kept that promise.

oops...

To reiterate..... I didn't say he did not lie. I said that you cannot prove that he is the "least honest/trusted President ever".

Which you have not done.

uhhmmm...
uhh, ok moving on.
Personally I don't see him getting impeached,

Well that's good..

.I see him dying while tweeting long before that happens. :sorry:

When he does die... ya... might be tweeting.

I was wondering when the "Bring up someone else to try and distract from President Trump card was played. Good to see the handbook is still being used! ;)

Yes, whatever you do... don't hold any Democrat to the same standards that a Democrat holds you to.
Double standards are a wonderful thing.....

That's adorable if you stop and think: almost 3,000,000 more "everyday citizens" didn't want him to be President. But thanks for proving my point again.

Oh really... so going through the rigid US political "Reality Show" and then winning an election in a democratic country by ballet....... proves he is...... proves he is what?.

Answer... winner by majority elective decision..

I may be wrong but I thought it was the biggest voter turn out in years too.

You're right about this, the thread isn't about Sec Clinton at all so I'm not sure why she's being brought up in a thread about "President Trumps first year accomplishments"? :sorry:

My point was that the election was not about Trump vs Hillary... which it should have been...

But it was a vote for or against the status quo established crooked governing powers (Hillary) and the people getting back to "we the people". A government "by the people" and "For the people"

And voted for her instead of him. Thanks for proving my point again

Where is she now then?

hmmm...the candidate who got the least amount of votes won the election...sounds exactly like the something a "puppet master" would want. :D

Your political system.... not mine...... and Who is in the Oval office?

The puppet masters didn't want him there.... they wanted her there.....

How's that working for them?

Not even on Canada's worst day. :wave:
tulc(suspects nothing in Canada would ever make President Trump look good by comparison) :D

Ha, your very Naive or know nothing about Canadian politics...

Here is just one..

Incumbent wants to win his riding.
His riding is right near the future site of natural gas fueled electrical plants.
Incumbent promises to cancel the construction.
Contracts for construction are finalized and ready to go.
Incumbent wins the riding.
Incumbent cancels the construction.
Contractor says.... you still owe us the money.
Incumbent has to pay 675 million dollars to the contracted company.
Incumbent passes this on to tax payers... still sleeps at night.

Ya... if you don't want Trump..... we'll trade y'all.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Polls? Polls do not prove or disprove the honesty of anybody. They, in fact, don't prove what the people even think.
Well...except for when they do, for in stance people insist the polls about the election were wrong when actually they were right, what was wrong was how the polling was interpreted most polls showed Sec. Clinton would get a couple million more votes then President Trump, and she did. Now in any other election she would have won, where they failed was in interpreting how in this particular election how much wasn't the information that needed to be answered, the information should have been used in "where" all those votes were coming from. And if they'd looked at that they probably would have been less shocked at the results. :wave:

To reiterate..... I didn't say he did not lie. I said that you cannot prove that he is the "least honest/trusted President ever".

Which you have not done.
Hey, believe, don't believe. That's fine with me. I've lived through a lot of Presidents and as far as I can tell this one's the least liked/trusted and has been the election night showed how few people wanted him to be President. :)

Well that's good..

When he does die... ya... might be tweeting.
It possible.

Yes, whatever you do... don't hold any Democrat to the same standards that a Democrat holds you to.
Double standards are a wonderful thing.....
I thought the standard was: when discussing President Trump why would you bring up someone who's not President Trump? I don't see that as a double standard, I see bringing up someone else as trying to distract from the point of the thread. :wave:

Oh really... so going through the rigid US political "Reality Show" and then winning an election in a democratic country by ballet....... proves he is...... proves he is what?.

Answer... winner by majority elective decision..
That's indeed how he won. But to pretend "he was put there because the average citizen wanted him there" is to simply ignore how many millions MORE average citizens DIDN'T want him there.

I may be wrong but I thought it was the biggest voter turn out in years too.
It was indeed.

My point was that the election was not about Trump vs Hillary... which it should have been...

But it was a vote for or against the status quo established crooked governing powers (Hillary) and the people getting back to "we the people". A government "by the people" and "For the people"
...and nothing shows "a government for the people" quite like the person with almost 3,000,000 less votes of being declared the winner. Which wouldn't actually be as much of a problem today if after the election President Trump had been able to say "Look, I know this result must be hard for a lot of you but I'm going to work to show you I can be the President of everyone in America." but instead what did he say?
In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

Where is she now then?
Ask the Republicans, they're the ones who seem to care the most.

Your political system.... not mine...... and Who is in the Oval office?
No one who knows how to do the job he got.

The puppet masters didn't want him there.... they wanted her there.....

How's that working for them?
Actually it sounds like who wanted her there was a majority of American voters. But none of President Trumps supporters seem to want to admit that.

Ha, your very Naive or know nothing about Canadian politics...
In a thread about President Trumps first year in office? I pretty much am not interested in learning about them either. If you'd like to discuss Canadian politics perhaps you should start a thread about them?

Ya... if you don't want Trump..... we'll trade y'all.
DONE! No trade backs! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(will even throw in a fire extinguisher or two for the dumpster fires that go with him) :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Canada needs a Trump.

Yup... I loved this letter from Mr.Kevin O'Leary to Premier Wynn:

Letter to Premier Wynne From The O’Leary For Canada Campaign Trail

February 3, 2017

Hi Premier Wynne,

I kicked off my campaign to become Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada a couple of weeks ago, and have been traveling the country meeting with Canadians. I have to bring on a lot of new members if I am going to win this thing and defeat your buddy Justin Trudeau in 2019.

I recently did some events in Ottawa, and I’m pleased to say that the meeting hall was packed — young people came out by the hundreds. It seems they are getting a little antsy about the fact that Ontario’s economy is grinding to a halt. (These pesky kids, the next thing you know, they’re all going to want jobs!) I know you are not spending any time worrying about them. You’re too busy dreaming up new taxes in Ontario, buying carbon credits from California and wasting our money on foreign “green tech” deals, that go nowhere.

At my last meeting, the craziest thing happened. I was about to start my Q&A when a farmer raised his and hand to give me a folded piece of paper.

I was blown away; it was his hydro bill for $71,618.58!

These hydro bills you send out are so complicated nobody can figure out what’s going on. But I guess that’s your strategy — you do a great job of hiding your mistakes with language. You signed 20 and 30 year green contracts for wind and solar farms and agreed to purchase electricity at 80 cents per kilowatt hour when everybody else pays 2.3 cents per kilowatt hour. I love the way you call it a “Global Adjustment Fee” as if it’s out of your control.

On this poor farmer’s bill, this fee was buried with all the other taxes, delivery charges, regulatory charges, debt retirement and HST charges. You know I’m a numbers guy, so I went to work on this right away. Basically, he used $5,177.31 worth of electricity. The other $66,441.27 amounted from all your charges and taxes with fancy names that you make him pay to cover up for your uneconomic wind and solar contracts. Add this to the new carbon tax scheme that you and Justin Trudeau have forced on voters and you are killing his business. This is his livelihood at stake, have you no shame?

But wait, there is more.

He found out that you recently sold 22.6 billion kilowatt hours of electricity to farmers and their neighbours in New York and Michigan. People in those states are not stupid, they are not willing to pay for your mistakes. They buy electricity at the market rate of 2.3 cents while you make our Ontario farmers and residents pay 40 times more.

Don’t you see anything wrong with that?

Anyway, not to be ungrateful for your leadership and business acumen, but here is what I’m going to do for you. You know how NHL winners take the Stanley Cup around the country and let people take pictures with it?

I’m going to make this Ontario farmer’s hydro bill your Stanley Cup. It is the symbol of your great leadership.

Over the next few months, I will be meeting with thousands of Ontario taxpayers in small and big towns alike. I’ll bring this bill with me. I will explain every line item to them. Time to clear up the hydro bill confusion, don’t you agree? From what the voters are telling me, Ontarians want the cold, hard, truth. I’m going to give it to them.

Oh, one last thing: as a seasoned politician, I’m sure you know how expensive these road trips are. Given all the taxes I have paid to you over the years it would be wonderful if you could return the favor and contribute to my campaign. It’s easy — just go to www.olearyforcanada.ca and fill in the form. You can contribute up to $1,550.00 and the good news is that you get a tax deduction. No need to thank me! And come to think of it, please pass the link on to those Ministers in your cabinet who have also been sending me letters. I’m sure they want to help with my campaign too.

As for the farmer and everyone else in the room who saw his hydro bill? They won’t be voting for you or Justin Trudeau.

They have joined my team, because together, they know we can do better.

Speak soon.

Sincerely,

Kevin O’Leary

Candidate for Leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada, Ontario taxpayer, and your boss until the next election.

If I remember correctly.....
when I sent in my ballot to choose the new leader of Canada's Conservative Party..... Mr. O'Leary was my #1 choice and Mr. Andrew Scheer was my #2 pick.

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This thread (still) isn't actually about Canadian politics. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)
No, you're right, it's not... but my offer stands.

We'll give you both Kathleen Wynne and Justin Trudeau.... for Trump... hands down.

With one small item in the small print.... "all deals are final" LOL

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, you're right, it's not... but my offer stands.

We'll give you both Kathleen Wynne and Justin Trudeau.... for Trump... hands down.

With one small item in the small print.... "all deals are final" LOL
We were supposed to send you folks a whole bunch of celebrities last November. Did you not want them? ^_^

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We were supposed to send you folks a whole bunch of celebrities last November. Did you not want them? ^_^
Hahaha.. Canada doesn't take just anybody... just those that nobody else wants...LOL

Edit: Let me clarify. When I say "Canada" I mean the government.
When I say "everybody else" I mean Canadians, Americans, Mexicans, Germans, Australians........EVERYBODY.

• Haha
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums