Year One List Of Trump Accomplishments

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With the passage of the GOP tax bill this week, the Trump administration has scored 81 major achievements in its first year, making good on campaign promises to provide significant tax cuts, boost U.S. energy production, and restore respect to the United States, according to the White House.

And along the way, President Trump even outdid his own expectations and slashed at least 11 major legacy items of former President Barack Obama, including cracking down on the open border, slowing recognition of communist Cuba and effectively killing Obamacare by ending the mandate that everyone have health insurance or face a tax.

For a list of major accomplishments Trump has filled in his first year please click the link below:

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Other links:

Trump’s top 10 accomplishments of 2017

Trump ends 2017 with big wins on economy, taxes, ISIS and more

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...and yet his administration is still a dumpster fire, he's the least trusted/honest President in history and his only "real successes" have been to make Nazi's and the KKK more open about being, well, Nazi's and KKK members. :wave:
tulc(isn't real sure how many of those would be considered a "success" by any other administration) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟105,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...and yet his administration is still a dumpster fire, he's the least trusted/honest President in history and his only "real successes" have been to make Nazi's and the KKK more open about being, well, Nazi's and KKK members. :wave:
tulc(isn't real sure how many of those would be considered a "success" by any other administration) :sorry:
:sleep:

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

First there are many things I disagree with Trump on like I support the NFL protest and disagree with him sharing everything on Twitter as the strongest one in the room is usually the more quiet. But Trump has been keeping his promises and is more honest then many of our past Presidents like beloved JFK who used Secret Service agents to sneak women in the White House (he lied to the person closest to him his wife) or Bill Clinton lied to the whole country about his affair or when he denied the Rwandan genocide was even happening to keep the USA from being forced to be involved (this was a huge lie as over half a million people were killed). Many of our Presidents have lied and are more dishonest then we have seen so far in Trump. Let's be honest here shall we. Trump has kept more promises then most past Presidents.

Second Trump is not racist, from link below:

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs," he told reporters.

He said the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were "repugnant" to everything Americans held dear.

Trump condemns 'evil racism' in Virginia

On Trump's promises we can see from links below that he is keeping most of them as we have not seen from past Presidents.

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Donald Trump -- keeper of promises - CNNPolitics

Trump Campaign Promises Tracker

I might not agree with everything Trump does but I give credit where credit is due. He is a man that is doing the best he can and is keeping his promises to the American people who he is serving. So let's be honest and not slander Trump. Many Presidents have said they were going to move our embassy to Jerusalem and Trump was the first to keep that promise among others. Give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,556.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
First there are many things I disagree with Trump on like I support the NFL protest and disagree with him sharing everything on Twitter as the strongest one in the room is usually the more quiet. But Trump has been keeping his promises and is more honest then many of our past Presidents like beloved JFK who used Secret Service agents to sneak women in the White House (he lied to the person closest to him his wife) or Bill Clinton lied to the whole country about his affair or when he denied the Rwandan genocide was even happening to keep the USA from being forced to be involved (this was a huge lie as over half a million people were killed). Many of our Presidents have lied and are more dishonest then we have seen so far in Trump. Let's be honest here shall we. Trump has kept more promises then most past Presidents.

Second Trump is not racist, from link below:

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs," he told reporters.

He said the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were "repugnant" to everything Americans held dear.

Trump condemns 'evil racism' in Virginia

On Trump's promises we can see from links below that he is keeping most of them as we have not seen from past Presidents.

First there are many things I disagree with Trump on like I support the NFL protest

i noticed.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
his only "real successes" have been to make Nazi's and the KKK more open about being, well, Nazi's and KKK members. :wave:

How embarrassing that people spread lies such as those regarding our President. The bible warns against this -- doesn't matter to many.
M-Bob

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,556.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How embarrassing that people spread lies such as those regarding our President. The bible warns against this -- doesn't matter to many.
M-Bob

Indeed.

Seems the political machine was desperate to keep him from the White House, and still is attempting to get him outta there, no matter what.

Odd, isn't it?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
M-Bob
I'm not embarrassed to point out the things President Trump does or says, I'm also not one of those who voted for him and I'm not one one of those who supports anything and everything he says. Now THAT would be embarrassing. :sorry:
tulc(is off to wash some pots!) :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You just washing the pot?
Wouldn't want you mixing anything
with your too much coffee.

Trying to keep you healthy here.

M-Bob
No, it's just my night to wash pots at the commune I live in. We do tend to dirty up a lot of pots. :D
tulc(as the Bible says: Proverbs 14: 4 "Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox." something he thinks about when he's tempted to complain about having to clean up a mess here) :oldthumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not embarrassed to point out the things President Trump does or says, I'm also not one of those who voted for him and I'm not one one of those who supports anything and everything he says. Now THAT would be embarrassing. :sorry:
tulc(is off to wash some pots!) :clap:

The problem is some of the stuff you say about Trump is not founded in facts. Like in post two of this thread you said:

""real successes" have been to make Nazi's and the KKK more open about being, well, Nazi's and KKK members."

That's funny as the list of Trump's accomplishments and successes from the links in the OP have nothing about that being on the list. He condemned racism and has been more honest and kept more promises then past presidents as I pointed out in post #5 that you ignored. His "real successes" have nothing to do with racism.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ringo84's Definitive List of Trump's Accomplishments So Far (tm):

Ringo

You must of missed the links in the OP that give a big list of accomplishments here you go:

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Trump’s top 10 accomplishments of 2017

Trump ends 2017 with big wins on economy, taxes, ISIS and more

Now can we all start being honest? He is not perfect but to say he has not accomplished anything is not true. He also has been honest from day one with what he intended to do and has fulfilled more promises then many of our past Presidents. Which I have already pointed out in this thread. Here are the links:

I might not be a fan of a lot of what he does but I will not slander Trump. To say he has not accomplished anything is simply not true. Just cause you did not get who you wanted in the White House does not mean you should spread lies about someone. Stick to truth and facts, not lies in slander. Let's be honest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟230,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some of those look a little dubious.

• Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
  • Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
  • Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.

Is Trump responsible for these events occurring? If so, can this be demonstrated? Probably the answers are "no" and "no."

Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok let's look at that whole "honest from day one" idea:
Donald Trump's file

this is from the web site you were quoting from. :wave:
tulc(thinks having a 4% true rating doesn't sound very...honest) :sorry:

From the link (on the chart) I posted it says:

Promises kept 8.9%
In progress: 46.8%
Compromise: 5.9%
Stalled: 31.7%
Broken Promises: 6.9%

So about 9% promises have been fulfilled with another 46.8% are in the works to being fulfilled. So yeah he still has a good track record more then many of our past Presidents.

On another link I shared it gives Trump 24% kept promises and 34% in progress. Only 10% broken Promises.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Honest from day one"? Hello from the Mirror Universe! How's the weather in that world? Hope the goatee isn't too scratchy.
Ringo

Instead of a conversation you just play little sarcasm games. Regardless if I am right or wrong you can also count on me to give a honest debate. So if you disagree with what I am saying please let me know why you disagree. I will treat you with respect as I expect the same from you. I think we are all mature enough to have intelligent conversations on our opinions and different views that we may all have. Not to mention that's why liberals lost the White House was because nobody wanted to have a healthy conversation just put down the Republicans without any healthy dialogue. So the media thought they had this in the bag and laughed at anybody that had a different view and then was shocked when Trump won. Today if you want to make a difference you must talk to both sides and stop the childish name calling with words like racist or snowflakes. We must talk and stand United if we really want to make a difference in this country.

Last edited:
Upvote 0