Jutsuka

<div style="width:100%; filter:glow(color=royalblu
Dec 7, 2002
Sundsvall
Visit site
✟15,355.00
4th April 2003 at 08:26 AM Outspoken said this in Post #21

"Only silly Americans place the month before the day..."

Only silly americans make the world a liveable place ;) though I think most are rude on vacations

Actually Swedes make the world a liveable place, and we are never rude... (vacations or not) ;)

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
4th April 2003 at 03:51 AM Jutsuka said this in Post #22

I was trying to show you that this is far from being a "just" war by showing you that the reasons given by your current goverment are only excuses to attack another soveregin state in unilateral manner to advance the New American Centurys policies.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2003/0304.marshall.html

&nbsp;
I read 1/2 of the above article and skimmed through the rest. Manly it seems the reasons against this war are financial which doesn't matter to me.&nbsp;I&nbsp;would rather starve to death in a world of peace than to feast in a world full of evil where we have to worry about being blown to pieces or sit feasting infront of our TVs seeing the people of other Countries being tortured.

The US is made up of many people...muslims, jews, blacks, whites, chinese, even people from sweeden are welcome. We take care of all...We are One Nation Under God. All are welcome but we do Not tolerate evil at any cost. This War is going to be costly and it may just be the start of more wars to come. In the end gas prices may skyrocket and we may not be able to by all the extras. But we will still have a roof over our head and food to eat and there will be more peace.

What if the women being beheaded in Iraq was your sister???&nbsp; To a Christian we are all brothers and sisters and America is the same. We don't turn our back on our brothers and sisters and say they are not our problem because they live in another country. I don't know much about Sweeden but I know if you were in harms way from your leaders you'd be glad to have America as your Big Brother.&nbsp;

Worse case fear...what if America took over the entire world&gt;&gt;&gt;What is America other than Freedom and many denominations, many religions, many races, America is everything and everyone except torture and fear. I have never been more proud of my Country and Serviceman. Peace keeps a heart ticking....You can't take wealth with you when you go. We are proud, strong and United We Stand.&nbsp;

Why are you even concerned with this war when you are from Sweeden???&nbsp; I am not familiar with Sweeden or Buddism....maybe that is where our differances lie???&nbsp;

Love and God Bless you. Peace will come and Peace is Priceless.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Upvote 0

Outspoken

Standing in the Gap
Nov 8, 2002
✟22,188.00
Faith
Christian
"Actually Swedes make the world a liveable place"

Really, so can you tell me what Nazi camps you liberated in WW2 or how you stopped hilters march across the country side? ;) I'm thinking no. America has and proablay always will have to be the world policeman because no other country wants to take the job. The UN tried and is probably at a 30% success rate if that.

Upvote 0

Jutsuka

Dec 7, 2002
Sundsvall
Visit site
✟15,355.00
Today at 06:07 AM Outspoken said this in Post #30

"Actually Swedes make the world a liveable place"

Really, so can you tell me what Nazi camps you liberated in WW2 or how you stopped hilters march across the country side? ;) I'm thinking no. America has and proablay always will have to be the world policeman because no other country wants to take the job. The UN tried and is probably at a 30% success rate if that.

1. The russians broke the germans before you even entered WWII, you speeded up the process and kept the Sovietunion from taking all of Europe. But don't think you defeated Germany, that honor goes to the russians. German soldiers&nbsp;were rotaded to the western front for R n R for crying out loud.

2. We swedes prefer to work through diplomacy and international cooperation through the UN rather than carpetbomb third world countries...

3. Serving as an example for the rest of the world in the areas of democracy, social equality and freedom.

4. Swedish pancakes

5. Swedish meatballs

6. Swedish women

Upvote 0

Outspoken

Standing in the Gap
Nov 8, 2002
✟22,188.00
Faith
Christian
"2. We swedes prefer to work through diplomacy and international cooperation through the UN rather than carpetbomb third world countries..."

You mean, sure we will watch as he kills millions of people and do nothing? I find pasificsm in the face of the murder of innocents quite cowardly myself. I really don't think most nations would exsist now if the US didn't get involved and advocated your stand by and watch from the bench view?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jutsuka

Dec 7, 2002
Sundsvall
Visit site
✟15,355.00
Today at 06:18 AM Outspoken said this in Post #32

"2. We swedes prefer to work through diplomacy and international cooperation through the UN rather than carpetbomb third world countries..."

You mean, sure we will watch as he kills millions of people and do nothing? I find pasificsm in the face of the murder of innocents quite cowardly myself. I really don't think most nations would exsist now if the US didn't get involved and advocated your stand by and watch from the bench view?

OK, if the US goes after North Korea, China, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Syria, Iran, Israel, several african countries and&nbsp;several former soviet countries because they are opressing and killing their own people you can talk, until then you can SHUT UP!

I have one word for&nbsp;your opinion: hypocrisy

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Why do you suppose people flock to America...but not to Sweden? I feel your soul pupose on this board is to bash America and our President. I wish you would get a hold of your hatred. America is a great free country with God loving people. You know not of what you speak.

Love and God Bless you and open your eyes and ears.

Peace:)

Upvote 0

Outspoken

Standing in the Gap
Nov 8, 2002
✟22,188.00
Faith
Christian
"several african countries and several former soviet countries because they are opressing and killing their own people you can talk, until then you can SHUT UP!"

When the rest of the world wants to drag their feet along you pick the fights you can win. We will get there eventually if other countries can quite being cowardly about it.

"And Sweden has unlike the US not supported heinous dictatorships around the world and destabilized areas simply to suit our own agenda.
'

No, they just sit on the sidelines when we try to take the lesser evils because they call foul when they aren't even in the game. what did you say? Third world power? ;)

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Did you watch the news last night....Did you see SodamInsane's statue tumble to the ground with the help of the US Marines and did you see the Iraq civilians stomping on it and kissing a picture of President Bush....and did you see them cheer and kiss a US soldier. Did you see the happy children did you see the signs saying Bye Bye Sadam held by the Iraqi man? Did you see the happy children??? Did you see the Soldier sitting in Sadams chair? One thing I didn't see where any people from Sweeden Helping or stopping anything....guess they are too busy complaing about us from their keyboards.....Sorry if that gets me warned. I don't understand why post after post the US is being bashed by a Sweeden. Guess this doesn't make all Sweeden bad. Our President and our country is being badly talked about by a Sweeden I am sure his county is being badly represented by him as well.

Anyway the new was great last night. We are on the right track and the Iraqi people are thankful. The war isn't over but for a war it is going well.

Love and God Bless everyone including the Sweedens...just know if you ever need help America is always here.

Messenger

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums