fejao

Secrecy and Accountability Cannot Co-Exist
Sep 29, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
✟9,349.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I dont know if I am totally uncultured or just tooooo young, but I dont have a clue about half of these artist are they Christian? If they are not I wont know them; sheltered Christian life. I do hope they are Christian lol ! However I cant be that uncultured I was at the Tate Modern a few weeks ago in London :thumbsup: !

Right I am going to change the song to Avalon - New Day, its a catchy, bum shoogling, toe tapping and right good dancy tune. Great for the summer with the roof down on the car and having a good sing song. Oh and the ice ceam is vanilla with baileys Irish cream, topped with melted chocolate and hazelnuts, its a really healthy option. Anyway ice cream should be a food group on its own ! Also I have decerned that God made ice cream, but the devil put the calories in it !

Fejao x

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
fejao said:
I dont know if I am totally uncultured or just tooooo young, but I dont have a clue about half of these artist are they Christian? If they are not I wont know them; sheltered Christian life. I do hope they are Christian lol ! However I cant be that uncultured I was at the Tate Modern a few weeks ago in London :thumbsup: !

Not to worry--the Parlour has a BIG jukebox!

fejao said:
Right I am going to change the song to Avalon - New Day, its a catchy, bum shoogling, toe tapping and right good dancy tune. Great for the summer with the roof down on the car and having a good sing song.

A little wake-up music. Good!

/me shoogles bum.

/me 's cats run in terror and hide under the bed.

fejao said:
Oh and the ice ceam is vanilla with baileys Irish cream, topped with melted chocolate and hazelnuts, its a really healthy option. Anyway ice cream should be a food group on its own ! Also I have decerned that God made ice cream, but the devil put the calories in it !

Fejao x

Yummy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
apenman said:
Buttons!!! I want Buttons!!!! :D

tulcbutton.jpg

Reactions: Inside Edge
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

apenman

Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
Vancouver
✟2,116.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Baldrick said:
In case no one is able to figure it out.

Flesh99 said he would give me all his blessings if I changed my username to Baldrick. So I did it.

Now I am become Baldrick, Lord of Turnips.

/s/ Baldrick, who was once CaDan

So, how many blessings did you get??

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a friend unexpectedly pay back a loan I made to him today, so I have a little more money than usual.

I will pay for $20 Site Supporter status for the first FIVE people who PM me a funny joke.

If you want to become a Site Supporter, here's your chance and it won't cost you anything.

Edit: One taker, four left.

Upvote 0