United States
✟15,507.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi, I'm new at this and I was hoping to just dive in and express my views while learning yours.
I've been trying to read over some of your posts and it seems to be an endless battle over what Yahweh, Jesus and the Apostles said, because you're arguing over two Religion's that have been crammed together.
The Word of Yahweh, Jesus and the 12 Apostles are one book. Then there is a completely different Religeon with Saul the 13th Apostle and his friends with a couple of ghost writers numbering what, 14, 15, 16 and 17th Apostles? They taught what the gentiles wanted to hear and you could argue wether or not they lied on purpose or not, but the fact is that when you go back to where the Bible should have been with only 12 disciples there is not so much to argue about. Yahweh is not a foolish old man that doesn't know what he wants, Jesus didn't suddenly start hating the poor, He didn't keep contradicting himself, He didn't rise from the grave on Sunday and He didn't even remotely give a reason why We should be allowed to change the Sabbath, especially to Sunday. There are a lot of things that I would like to learn but I really don't see how with Orthodox Paganism over shadowing the traditional word of Yahweh (and I use His name, because Satan thinks that he's a God too).
I think those of you that want Worship on your own day and in your own way are making the biggest mistake of your lives, but that's for you to decide... In the same way it should also be the right for People to be able to study the word of Yahweh, Jesus and the Desciples without the poisonous influence of a separate Religeon. So before I sign off and find another board, isn't there anyway these two groups can split?

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟283,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I'm new at this and I was hoping to just dive in and express my views while learning yours.
I've been trying to read over some of your posts and it seems to be an endless battle over what Yahweh, Jesus and the Apostles said, because you're arguing over two Religion's that have been crammed together.
The Word of Yahweh, Jesus and the 12 Apostles are one book. Then there is a completely different Religeon with Saul the 13th Apostle and his friends with a couple of ghost writers numbering what, 14, 15, 16 and 17th Apostles? They taught what the gentiles wanted to hear and you could argue wether or not they lied on purpose or not, but the fact is that when you go back to where the Bible should have been with only 12 disciples there is not so much to argue about. Yahweh is not a foolish old man that doesn't know what he wants, Jesus didn't suddenly start hating the poor, He didn't keep contradicting himself, He didn't rise from the grave on Sunday and He didn't even remotely give a reason why We should be allowed to change the Sabbath, especially to Sunday. There are a lot of things that I would like to learn but I really don't see how with Orthodox Paganism over shadowing the traditional word of Yahweh (and I use His name, because Satan thinks that he's a God too).

Hello,

According to 2 Peter 3:15-17, Paul is difficult to understand, but those who are ignorant and unstable twist his words to their own destruction and fall into the error of Lawlessness. So Paul has been largely misunderstood as teaching a separate religion of Lawlessness, but when we correctly understand stand him, he was perfectly in line with Jesus and the Apostles.

I think those of you that want Worship on your own day and in your own way are making the biggest mistake of your lives, but that's for you to decide... In the same way it should also be the right for People to be able to study the word of Yahweh, Jesus and the Desciples without the poisonous influence of a separate Religeon. So before I sign off and find another board, isn't there anyway these two groups can split?

This site contains subforums for denominations, such as SDA or Messianic, where other people are now allowed to teach against their respective theology, but they are still allowed to interact and ask questions. However, you posted this thread in the Sabbath and The Law subforums, where people from all denominations are welcome to discuss related topics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1John2:4
Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟660,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Learning ours? You seem to have no intention to want to know the real truth. Thanks for revealing that you are SDA. Most SDAs including your prophet believed Paul was ordained by Jesus to spread the Word. Why do you not follow the prophet you said you would follow when you were baptized and joined the church?

I don't believe you have read very deeply into our posts or you wouldn't be asking us to explain our beliefs. Where do you get the idea we are battling over two religions? Are not we all Christians with the same goal to please our maker and serve our fellow man? Why are you distancing yourself from us?

The Word of Yahweh, Jesus and the 12 Apostles are one book. Then there is a completely different Religeon with Saul the 13th Apostle and his friends with a couple of ghost writers numbering what, 14, 15, 16 and 17th Apostles?
I really do take offense that you would not even recognize the name Paul. And to think you come on here and claim to know more than all of the great Christians that have come before you. That is ludicrous unless you know something the rest of us do not know. If you do then please inform all the rest of us.

They taught what the gentiles wanted to hear and you could argue wether or not they lied on purpose or not, but the fact is that when you go back to where the Bible should have been with only 12 disciples there is not so much to argue about.
Where is the rule that there are only 12 disciples allowed? Before Jesus death He commissioned the disciples to go into all the World and spread the Good News, New Covenant, to all people not just Israelites. Paul taught the New Covenant, something that is never taught in the SDA church. If the New Covenant was taught in your church there wouldn't be a SDA church. The Old Covenant ended at Calvary. The veil was rent and the OC system ended. The OC was for Israel only. Israel continued to break the covenant and finally God sent Jesus to end it and give all mankind a better way. The better way is what the Apostle Paul taught.

Yahweh is not a foolish old man that doesn't know what he wants, Jesus didn't suddenly start hating the poor, He didn't keep contradicting himself,
But you are writing things that are not true. Where in scripture does any writer tell us that Jesus hated the poor? Jesus was Jew under the law of Moses. He did nothing to diminish the law while it was still in effect. It ended at the Cross. Not one jot nor one tittle would pass from the law until all was fulfilled. SDAs tell us that Jesus didn't fulfill all the law but yet you have removed most of the jots and tittles. You tell us that the 10 commandments, which were part of the Law Jesus was referring to, and the tithing law and clean and unclean law found in the book of the law are still binding. The remainder of the book of the law was nailed to the Cross. Where do you find that in scripture? How do you get off not observing all the law like Jesus commanded?

He didn't rise from the grave on Sunday
Do you know something we don't know?

and He didn't even remotely give a reason why We should be allowed to change the Sabbath, especially to Sunday.
Jesus fulfilled the Old Covenant law, so there isn't a Sabbath law. It has been fulfilled and Jesus ratified the new law with His own blood at Calvary. Only the nation of Israel ever had the Sabbath requirement. Gentiles have never been required to observe the Sabbath. Where is there a law that we must observe a day given only to the Israelites? When you can answer that question truthfully and tell me truthfully why I should not use Paul as part of the Bible I will come back to Sabbath observance.

There are a lot of things that I would like to learn but I really don't see how with Orthodox Paganism over shadowing the traditional word of Yahweh (and I use His name, because Satan thinks that he's a God too).
That is a sick statement.

Gee thanks for allowing us to worship Jesus without having to observe a day set aside for a now defunct Israel only. Go in peace.

• Agree
Reactions: AJTruth
Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Im not too sure what you mean by 2 groups.

Do you mean Judaism and Christianity?

Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, let us learn from one of the 12 apostles.

And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. (2 Peter 3:15-16)

Saint Peter confirmed the message of Saint Paul and that is enough for me. There is no disconnect between any of them when you understand them properly.

Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟660,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im not too sure what you mean by 2 groups.

Do you mean Judaism and Christianity?
His group and the remainder of us reprobates. He would use the term Babylon. The SDA prophet directs the thinking of the flock through all of her writings which much was plagiarized. Of course she claimed every word came from God just like all the other false prophets that came out of the 19 century.

Paul wrote that we are not under the law and that the 10 commandments were temporary, so DNE discredits him in favor of the false prophet who wrote that one must keep the Sabbath in order to receive salvation. And to think millions have fallen for her garbage.

• Agree
Reactions: AJTruth
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Do you accept the book of Acts as true and correct?

bugkiller

Upvote 0