May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've been seeing much evidence that scholars build on previous works of other scholars; thereby compounding the errors of their predecessors.
It's known as "theology" ... academia's religious attempts to tell us what GOD is really communicating. As if having several doctorate degrees is superior to the indwelling presence (anointed immersion) of HIS Spirit speaking truths through the lips of a child.

Most of religious academia doesn't even believe that the nine supernatural Gifts of the Holy Spirit are still in operation today.

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2017
Sydney
Visit site
✟8,982.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
!האהאהא
?ואתה באמת חושב שמשפט פשוט כזה הוא תשובה
:) שים את זה בתרגום של גוגל

?או תיתתב לי בארמייא
?בלישנא דישוע משיהא
:) .תרגומא דגוגל לא יכיל מסעד לך​

?. . . . . מַחֲלֹֽקֶת לְשֵׁם שָׁמַֹֽיִם

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2017
Sydney
Visit site
✟8,982.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Reading this thread is troublesome...... Many HR pretenders here sadly

In the hebrew language / לשון קודש we see the name of Joshua spelt either.....
יהושוע או יהושע

Since the spelling "יהושע" is the most popular, in the Tanak. Many Hebrew rooters pronounce this phonetically....... Meaning "Yahusha"

However, any Jew knows the correct pronunciation is "Yahushua"

So you don't get laughed at or caught out as a fake. Please take note when speaking to actual Jews.
יהושוע או יהושע (Yahushua or Yahusha)
Regardless of the spelling, the name is ALWAYS pronounced Yahushua

No where in Hebrew language, Biblical history is the word "Yahshua" found. This appears to be a Hebrew rooter invention

The name by which Mashiach was known "Yeshua / יֵשׁוּעַ" is Aramaic reflecting the common language of 1st century Israel

In hebrew throught.......... Yeshua / Yahushua is commonly used. The other versions will see you exposed as fakes

Please try not to shame our Mashiach in front of Jews with this Yahusha / Yahshua inventions

Todah........ :)

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reading this thread is troublesome...... Many HR pretenders here sadly
Thank you for helping inform people here, myself included, but calling people HR pretenders is rude. Most of the MJ members here do not aspire to the Hebrew Roots message.

• Agree
Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

TreWalker

Jewish Magen Am
Jul 20, 2019
Pacific Northwest
✟83,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Most of the MJ members here do not aspire to the Hebrew Roots message.
I would firmly disagree with this statement. HR is definitely the most accepted and protected theology here from my experience.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would firmly disagree with this statement. HR is definitely the most accepted and protected theology here from my experience.
Perhaps I am wrong, but I would certainly be offended by the statement. Considering there are only around 5-7 active MJ members in this forum, it might be more evenly split than I realized since I was more active in this forum here.

• Agree
Reactions: TreWalker
Upvote 0