Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Xbox One S is an amazing, smaller game system that can play games and 4K Blu-Rays. Unfortunately, while the first-party games ARE really interesting, there isn't a huge quantity or variety of them. The third-party support is almost as good as PS4 though.

I feel that the XBox One OS has improved in speed, interface, and bug-fixes since it launched. Even so, navigating the menus can be a little hard it seems like, for a newbie.

The XBox One S is quiet, and I do feel that you should spring $50 extra for the 1 Terabyte version over the 500GB.

My biggest complaint is the size of game downloads and updates.

Then you've got sale-prices on this sleek, new system on occasion, which makes it an even better deal.

My score: 8.35/10

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm also going to post my short review of the PS4 when I had one, since I'm doing all the reviews. Here goes:

-The PS4 has a great OS. The best of any game console in terms of speed and simplicity.
-The PS4 has great graphics and the greatest selection of games. Love Ratchet & Clank
-Sony's customer service is terrible. On the 50% chance your account gets hacked and you lose your digital games, good luck getting them to reimburse you anything.
-PS4 has been expensive lately, which makes me take points off.

My overall score: 8.34/10

Upvote 0