On my knees,
On my face,
You will find me,
At your feet.
I will cry,
I will Praise YOU,
I will sing...
I will rejoice,
I will Say Holy! HOLY! OH YOUR SO HOLY!!!!
Then join the children,
As they sing,
As they Dance,
As they Rejoice in YOU.
I will always Praise YOU,
MY KING, KING OF KINGS!!!
My Lord and Saviour!!!
MY JESUS!!!!
MY BROTHER,
MY Best FRIEND,
My Rock,
MY EVERYTHING!!!

Done By: Starr SDA Living Word

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

I did not write this one.

*Speeding Hymns*
If you MUST speed on the highway, sing these hymns loudly:

at 45 mph.... "God Will Take Care of Me"

at 55 mph.... "Guide me, O Great Jehovah"

at 65 mph.... "Nearer My God to Thee"

at 75 mph.... "Nearer Still Nearer"

at 85 mph.... "This World is Not My Home"

at 95 mph.... "Lord, I'm Coming Home"

at 100 mph.... "Precious Memories"

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

icon5.gif
i did this with no sleep. lol

Hey all, Still NO SLEEP, 3 days now, so tired, try to sleep but no luck, keep trying. :bow: :crossrc: :crosseo: :pray: :prayer: :groupray: lol :sleep: :scratch: :cry: :sigh:

First i heard the pillow call me,
second i heard my bed call me,
third i heard my big panda blankie call me,
then i heard my hubby calling me,
Come lay down,
at least rest your body,
my brain won't shut down,
I am so tired too.

Done by: Starr SDA Living Word

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

Starr SDA Living Word

Thanks all for coming here. Thanks for the encourgement you brought me. You are all so special and I can't wait to see you all in heaven, if I don't meet you here on earth. For you are all so precious, I don't want to see anyone left behind. I appreciate ever person here on CF, For we ALL Have gifts to share. God blesses us all with gifts, and he exspects us to share them. Or what good are the gifts, if you can't share them. The greatest gift ever was the Gift of Christ. Reach for Him, He is right here, with you wanting you, to know He will never forsake you. He Loves You. You were Choosen. Praise God.

I pray all this in the Precious Name Jesus Christ, My Lord and Saviour, I love you Dad, Your MY ALL IN ALL!!!

Amen!

Thank you Father for all that came here, Bless them Father, Teach us all you ways. I surrender myself to you Father, And ask Father to make me what you want me to be. Give me a strength, that Satan can't penatrate. Give me a heart to love unconditionally Lord, Let me know when I am making a mistake Father, I pray to keep my Feet Planted firm in you WORD Father, I put on YOUR FULL BODY OF ARMOR Father, I stand in the Gap for those who don't know you Yet Father. I ask for your mercy Father. I will surrender my life to save theirs Father. Help me, To Help them Father. I believe in YOU Father God, Help Me To Shine your Light, Show your kindness even though there is darkness in this world. You are the Way The Truth, And the ONLY WAY TO Eternal Life!!! I thank you Father for hearing my Prayer, I pray this according to your will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.