✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
lol, clickbait.

So anyway as I have mentioned I am a biomedical researcher, and as such I am a member of researchgate which is a place to collate your research output as well as receive notifications of when others cite your research, which leads me to the email I received just now...

"you were cited in an upcoming article by an author from Wuhan Institute Of Virology"

Spooookyyyyy

Furthermore, for those worried about the "experimental" vaccines who are hanging out for more traditional, whole inactivated vaccines, the abstract of the aforementioned article reads..

Here, we report, besides generation of neutralizing antibodies, consistent alterations in hemoglobin A1c, serum sodium and potassium levels, coagulation profiles, and renal functions in healthy volunteers after vaccination with an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Similar changes had also been reported in COVID-19 patients, suggesting that
vaccination mimicked an infection
---------

So yeah, good luck with that.

Comprehensive investigations revealed consistent pathophysiological alterations after vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines | Cell Discovery