✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would anyone like to try a writing prompt? Write a story with "You did What?"

I wrote a story in Creative Writing section based on this prompt but if you decide to take up please wait to read my take on it. I love to see what others come up with.

Alibris

Feb 21, 2014
✟10,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Would anyone like to try a writing prompt? Write a story with "You did What?"

I wrote a story in Creative Writing section based on this prompt but if you decide to take up please wait to read my take on it. I love to see what others come up with.

I do like writing prompts and already have a short story in mind that I will post soon.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do like writing prompts and already have a short story in mind that I will post soon.

I written short stories, a Novella and am writing several books. Doing so takes time and editing seems eternal. I also search for writing prompts to end writers block. Here is one my daughter created:

Seek the truth, carved in stone. Break the lie to be atoned
To free the captive, captive be. Count the truths that number three
Ignore the pretty, haunting lie, for those unwary, trapped inside
Never bargain with a ghost. With promises, promised host
Blood frees blood, but trapped inside, a pretty stone, in which they lie

I wrote a short story for it but I do not feel its very good. Still, maybe someone else can use it and come up with a better idea than I did. So I put it here.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wrote some poems in past

JS: Poems can be difficult to write or at least as difficult as short stories and novels. I written a novelette and am working on a couple novels. Those are also hard but if writing is in your blood you will write.

Each writing requires slightly different skills. So don't put your poetry writing down, its not easy for everyone, just as I find writing stories easy I find poetry a challenge.

Upvote 0