Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That makes sense. I misunderstood the OP.

For the record, I think that's a good idea. You don't?
Befpre I clarified my post I would not have agreed with you.:)

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Will they need proof also they washed their hands before touching anything as even the vaccinated can spread covid by touch.
They have always said touch has nothing to do with it but I agree with you, I always wear gloves when I am out. That is probably why it is so out of control. Just masks is not enough.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟981,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
They have always said touch has nothing to do with it but I agree with you, I always wear gloves when I am out. That is probably why it is so out of control. Just masks is not enough.
Gloves may protect you from picking up the virus from a covid infected surface but they don't protect others you are in contact with. Gloves are as likely to be as infectious as hands. You'll also find there's a high risk of infection when removing infected gloves.

Gloves are really only useful if they are regularly disinfected. This is no different to regular hand washing.

OB

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
A little bit of the beast?
I believe it to be setting people up to accept the new world order that Satan has bee setting up for 2,000 years. Just as he corrupted Adam in the first place, he believes that he can offer the world a system that will keep everyone happy. It's not true. There is a spiritual vacuum in the heart of man that only God can fill. Of course, anyone who finds fault with the system will pay a price.

It's started now. There is an outpouring of outrage in Australia because Margaret Court, almost certainly the best female tennis player ever, is to receive an award. She is an outspoken Pentecostal pastor who opposes gay marriage. Of course, this means that she is sub human and should be imprisoned for daring to agree with God's word regarding homosexuality. At least according to way too many people in authority. However, she will get the award because she's earned it. The PC, woke and leftists will be choking on their avocado lattes no doubt. The perpetually outraged will have to wait a little longer before they get their way.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Gloves may protect you from picking up the virus from a covid infected surface but they don't protect others you are in contact with. Gloves are as likely to be as infectious as hands. You'll also find there's a high risk of infection when removing infected gloves.

Gloves are really only useful if they are regularly disinfected. This is no different to regular hand washing.

OB
Just easier on the skin if you have to wash your hands a lot due to your work. But yes, taking off PPE, including gloves off is not so easy.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The only problem I have with the gloves is while at the store I have to call for a ride and cell phones don't like rubber gloves so I have to take one off which sort of defeats the purpose when done at a store.

Upvote 0