• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Wrist bands to show they have been tested that day 4 covid

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by alllivesmatter, Jan 22, 2021.

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. a terrible Idea

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    Today on the news it showed those at the white house walking through a door with colored bands on their wrists. Showing negative for covid via the color of the band.
    At first It struck me as a good idea and then I thought, not so good as it points a finger at those who are not the best color. If they decided to do that for the public it would put a target on some. Its a little scary what it might become for the government watch dogs.
    What do you think?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte Supporter

+5,731
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    So, it's a test, not just a colored band? If they already know someone is positive, why wouldn't they just send them home? You should provide a link.

To the point, I think bands designating that you're sick is a great idea. I want to know when you're sick. I want to know when I'm sick. Let's just be real open about all this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Sparagmos

Sparagmos Well-Known Member

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Known Covid positive people aren’t walking into the White House at all. So what exactly are the wrist bands? Can you post a link?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,682
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Reminds me of Hitler forcing Jews to wear a yellow star. Land of the free? Sure, as long as you bow to every PC, woke, leftist, LGBQT, feminist and leftist idol that the Western world has set up.

5. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+4,828
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Will they need proof also they washed their hands before touching anything as even the vaccinated can spread covid by touch.

6. public hermit

+5,731
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I think this is how conspiracies get started. We should see a link for clarification before the Anti-Christ shows up unbidden.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. timothyu

+4,828
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    What Bidden got to do with it?

8. Occams Barber

Occams Barber Newbie Supporter

+4,128
    Australia
    Atheist
    Divorced
    I think you should do a little research before deciding that the sky is falling. The wristbands are part of a strict adherence to COVID safety being practiced within the White House. This is the explanation:

Officials in close contact with Biden wear wristbands to signify they have been tested that day.
    Testing wristbands, masks signs of a new boss at White House - ABC News (go.com)

OB

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,779
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Government just loves the ability to control as time goes on this love of control will continue to grow. It is a monster that has seen a way in now and will not ease up, it will not be stopped. It may have its lulls or coasting times, but it never goes backward, only forward toward more control as time passes.

It will have its finest example in the king of the north (man of sin, beast of the sea) as he eventually takes in the rule of the earth. Giving Him, the antichirst (false prophet, beast of the earth/land) and satan the temporary power they have been seeking

10. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    It was a newscaster reporting on why the white house staff were walking through the door with colored bands on their wrist. He went on to say that they are being tested daily and the bands are worn to say they were negative. I didn't hear if they proved to be positive but that didn't make a lot of sense as why were one at all if you are positive. So I will see google has anything to say about it.

11. public hermit

+5,731
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    That makes sense. I misunderstood the OP.

For the record, I think that's a good idea. You don't?

12. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    It looks like it was to say who had been tested that day. So I sure missed the point but still an interesting thought for the future.
    Testing wristbands, masks signs of a new boss at White House – WBOY.com

13. timothyu

+4,828
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    So rather than sending the positive ones home they just get a different coloured band? Sounds like the government yes.

14. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
  15. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    CORRECTION. THE BANDS ARE ONLY TO SAY WHETHER THEY HAD BEEN TESTED THAT DAY. So what's to keep them from wearing the same one every day, lol. Oh, I get it. A different color every day would keep them from cheating until they run out of colors, lol

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  16. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    A little bit of the beast?

17. timothyu

+4,828
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    That's like when they used to put the days of the week on girls underwear. Not only did they learn the days, but mom could be sure they changed daily . Guys got a pass on that one because there was simply no use trying.

18. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
  19. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,624
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I don't remember that,lol.
    You bring up a good point in another of your posts without the inclusion of the people that walk around passing it on even though they don't have it. I forgot the word for them.

20. Taodeching

Taodeching Active Member

+240
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to Germany during WW2