wow

• Thread starter SIXDAYCREATIONIST
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SIXDAYCREATIONIST

i listen to dr. hovind and jonathan sampson on the radio all the time, but i've noticed lately that these same atheists have been calling day in and day out and trying to stay on the phone forever. it's really bugging me, cuz others of us have questions, but these atheists hog the time.

as it turns out, one of my friend told me to join ig to see this one topic (you can only access their forum if you are a member). as it turns out, they've planned this. they want to use up as much time as possible to prevent christians from getting help. this is quite pathetic.

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟13,302.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SIXDAYCREATIONIST said:
i listen to dr. hovind and jonathan sampson on the radio all the time, but i've noticed lately that these same atheists have been calling day in and day out and trying to stay on the phone forever. it's really bugging me, cuz others of us have questions, but these atheists hog the time.

as it turns out, one of my friend told me to join ig to see this one topic (you can only access their forum if you are a member). as it turns out, they've planned this. they want to use up as much time as possible to prevent christians from getting help. this is quite pathetic.

Did you sent an IM to Jonathan? If you can PM me a copy of the plan to me I can contact Jonathan as well. Thanks.

Upvote 0

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟13,302.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SIXDAYCREATIONIST said:
how do i IM him? you mean DrDinoLive? or another name? i was going to submit an email but wasn't sure if that'd work.

Don't e-mail them since it will probably take them a long time to read it. IM DrDinoLive when the show is live. Jonathan is the one that answers the IM's. Let him know what's going on. It's pretty sad to see the terrible tatics evolutionists will use to try to defend their belief in evolution since they can't defend their beliefs using normal tatics since evolution is a bankrupt belief.

Upvote 0

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟13,302.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SIXDAYCREATIONIST said:
yeah what i think is more sad, is that they are intentionally trying to waste hovind's time, while other christians are really looking for help. that is not only sad, but just wrong.

but yeah, good idea i'll tell him about it as i think he should be aware.

Good, I listened to the show today and heard the 2 guys jamming the phones. I'll be very interested to hear tomorrow's show. I have a funny feeling though when all is said and done this will blow up in the evolutionists face.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

SIXDAYCREATIONIST

no i was not able as it would have been a long aim message. what i am going to do is type it out and paste it here. and then try tomorrow. but if i can't for some reason, maybe you could try for me? i just think we need to let Hovind and Jonathan know as these atheists are not respecting anyone on the program but just want to eat up time so that christians can't get their answers.

Upvote 0
S

SIXDAYCREATIONIST

okay here it is:

-----
Attention Dr. Hovind.

It has come to my attention that at a certain atheist forum, IG, there was a thread started where a couple of atheists said they would call into your show and try to keep Christians from getting their questions answered. One of these atheists was none other than "David," and I am guessing you probably know who he is.

Ironically, these atheists aren't trying to get their questions answered. Their full intention is just to take as much time as they can of yours so that Christians who AIM you or try to call cannot get time in. I think this is rather dishonest, personally.

I basically complained at the forum, and they removed the posts and deleted the link otherwise I would have sent it to you. I would have thought perhaps both of these people would have matured, but since then they have not. They are still calling doing the same thing they had said they would do. Their whole goal is an attempt at keeping Christians who want help and need it, from getting it. It is rather sad.

I just wanted to let you know this and thank you for your time.

-----

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟13,302.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You may have to try to call in also. Since they are jamming up AIM so Jonathan can't even look and respond to everyone. Of course maybe they already know what's going on and are just going to ride it out and see what happens. Maybe they like how evolutionists also are just making a bad witness for their cause and it gets the listeners attention, creating a bigger audience for the show.

Upvote 0

NamesAreHardToPick

All That You Can Leave Behind
Oct 7, 2004
✟16,943.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
SIXDAYCREATIONIST said:
okay here it is:

-----
Attention Dr. Hovind.

It has come to my attention that at a certain atheist forum, IG, there was a thread started where a couple of atheists said they would call into your show and try to keep Christians from getting their questions answered. One of these atheists was none other than "David," and I am guessing you probably know who he is.

Ironically, these atheists aren't trying to get their questions answered. Their full intention is just to take as much time as they can of yours so that Christians who AIM you or try to call cannot get time in. I think this is rather dishonest, personally.

I basically complained at the forum, and they removed the posts and deleted the link otherwise I would have sent it to you. I would have thought perhaps both of these people would have matured, but since then they have not. They are still calling doing the same thing they had said they would do. Their whole goal is an attempt at keeping Christians who want help and need it, from getting it. It is rather sad.

I just wanted to let you know this and thank you for your time.

-----
I sent this to him over AIM. He is informed.

Upvote 0

qxtrue

Oct 7, 2004
✟128.00
Faith
Christian
I'm really disappointed guys.

SIXDAYCREATIONIST, you should be ashamed. You know very well what the thread said, in fact it's still on the site..

infidelguy.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6569&highlight=

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:02 pm Post subject: Truth Radio: Kent Hovind?

I've been listening to this guy's show for about 3 weeks now. Based on the lack of calls, it seems like his show is a pretty mediocre show. The last few times, I was the only called, and talk with him almost the entire duration of the show.

He has a show 3pm (PT) each weekday on truth radio. Anyway, it's fun to come on the show and debate anything really.
it's on - 207.36.209.181:8010/
drdino.com

Now, for some odd reason I think i'll get people thinking i'm advertising/plugging for him, which is technically true, but it's not to promote his show, it's to inform everyone that his prime audience are hard core Christians, and maybe hearing a counter-voice will do good. Not to mention it's just flat out fun to talk to the guy haha.
I had no intention disrupting his show, or taking up all of his time on purpose.

On a side note, Jonathan gave me River's contact information himself. I couldn't of "planned" it because I didn't know who he was at the time, not to mention he's not even apart of the Infidel guy forums. So your accusations are false

Also, you are all welcome to the Infidel guy forums to investigate me and other IG members.

- David, from California

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.