Would You Wear The Other Genders Clothes?

Would you wear opposite gender clothes?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
If you're a woman, would you wear a man's plaid shirt? If you're a guy, would you wear a womans plaid shirt?
The Bible forbids cross dressing. If you can't tell the difference between the male a female clothing, then it's not an issue.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
A plaid shirt is a plaid shirt. Not to mention that the quality of men's shirts is oftentimes better, the material thicker and made better, fits better on women who are larger up top than a emaciated stick, and to top it all off, can be much less expensive.

I don't believe in such a thing as "male clothes" or "female clothes" outside of human-created culture.

Don't try to put me in any sort of dress though, "male" or "female", or there will probably be war unless it's Halloween or I'm in a weird mood to put on a costume.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟123,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you're a woman, would you wear a man's plaid shirt? If you're a guy, would you wear a womans plaid shirt?

It depends.

Sure, a plaid shirt is a plaid shirt. However, there are many clothing styles in our culture that is intended for men/women and is commonly associated with those genders. Jeans are jeans, but there are some jean styles that you only see women wearing. This is where we should be careful, it becomes a moral issue then. There was a commandment in the Old Testament forbidding this practice in a time where "clothing was clothing," but yet certain ones associated with either male or female. That societal distinction made the cross-dressing in that culture/era a moral issue and a scandal at that!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. I am not confused about what sex God made me. If I forget, I just look between my legs. When I have a problem with accepting reality it is time for me to see a counselor.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

brudspirea

Dec 12, 2019
Västergötland
✟11,319.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
My style of dress is quite tomboyish, but I think we can get away with wearing masculine clothes a bit easier than men can with wearing feminine clothes. A lot of what constitutes "tomboy" fashion is quite neutral and not neccessarily menswear.

Upvote 0