Would you listen to a Man of God aka Prophet that give you bad news? Friend is paying $7K to Prophet

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK then, I say the case is closed.
Not a bit of it. There are laws against defrauding people in every state.

Unless he gives refunds. SHe has faith in this man and rightfully did what she was told to have a better life......
She fell victim to a grifter and the law is her recourse. Me? I'd still slap him around a fair bit and risk a misdemeanor sentence. Fair play.

• Haha
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess a laborer is "worthy of his hire" is only useful to justify paying preachers and pastors.....
The grifter, conman, swindler, bunco artist, scammer, and fraudster are worthy of their punishment, which should be swift and not soon forgotten. Pray for their souls, but let their penance be in the penitentiary.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First off does this woman have either learning disabilities, is on the spectrum or has psychiatric issues? If so someone needs to go and block this person from all her social media accounts. If not someone should still do the same and tell him to f*$k off before blocking him.
Dude is a criminal, and needs to be prosecuted as such.

Reactions: buzuxi02
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The grifter, conman, swindler, bunco artist, scammer, and fraudster are worthy of their punishment, which should be swift and not soon forgotten. Pray for their souls, but let their penance be in the penitentiary.
The OPer stated that His prophecies do and have been coming to pass. At the very least, he is good at his craft. How come it is ok to pay preachers to preach the gospel, but not a prophet to give prophecy?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The OPer stated that His prophecies do and have been coming to pass. At the very least, he is good at his craft. How come it is ok to pay preachers to preach the gospel, but not a prophet to give prophecy?
This swine is a prophet just like I'm an astronaut, He's a common grifter, and ought to do time, end of.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can give you bad news for only $3500. Heckuva deal, don't you think?
I agree, with this line of thinking....you can take about half his clients....if you can manipulate the future accurately.

In any line of work, you get paid more the better you are.... I just dont see how this is different than other paid positions in the church. Why is this frowned upon more?

And how did this guy break the law....when he asked for something and it was given him?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This swine is a prophet just like I'm an astronaut, He's a common grifter, and ought to do time, end of.
The bible says to judge them by whether or not what they say comes true.....not by how much money they charge.........even though it is a common believe that services and items get better the more they cost.....

The OPer said he gave a prophecy and exactly what he said, came true..... Would a poor man who took no money whose prophecies never came to pass, be more of a prophet in your eyes...?

Upvote 0

LuvJesus87

Jul 18, 2020
Atlanta
✟16,591.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The bible says to judge them by whether or not what they say comes true.....not by how much money they charge.........even though it is a common believe that services and items get better the more they cost.....

The OPer said he gave a prophecy and exactly what he said, came true..... Would a poor man who took no money whose prophecies never came to pass, be more of a prophet in your eyes...?
She said he is aggressive and doesn't tell the whole truth. Infact, he lied about a couple of things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,941.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The guy and the church want give her money back. She can't afford to pay for shipping because it cost too much overseas.

That's awful.
I would still involve the law, and certainly give no more money at all.

Upvote 0