Would you listen to a Man of God aka Prophet that give you bad news? Friend is paying $7K to Prophet

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, Would you listen to a Prophet that give you bad news? To make a long story short. Prophet told my friend if she don't get the oil, holy-talisman and anointed water which cost $7,000 etc her future is gone as in getting married, having children and having a beautiful life etc instead she would be depressed, suicidal and died from high blood pressure. That what this prophet is telling her

A true Christian prophet does not charge money for their services. Jesus told his disciple specifically to spread the gospel without charging for it.

Mathew 10: 8 You received without paying, now give without being paid.

The person who is claiming to be a prophet is false.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, Would you listen to a Prophet that give you bad news? To make a long story short. Prophet told my friend if she don't get the oil, holy-talisman and anointed water which cost $7,000 etc her future is gone as in getting married, having children and having a beautiful life etc instead she would be depressed, suicidal and died from high blood pressure. That what this prophet is telling her
A prophet for profit, you don't say? (this is what you call a fortune teller) Pay no heed.

Upvote 0

LuvJesus87

Jul 18, 2020
Atlanta
✟16,591.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
She met him off Fiverr.com now they talk on what's app. She used to pay for prophecy on Fiverr from him. Now he want her to pay for oil, holy-talisman and anointed water for $7,000 she paid him with her settlement money.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

From the Didache:

"...but if he ask money, he is a false prophet."

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,517.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
She met him off Fiverr.com now they talk on what's app. She used to pay for prophecy on Fiverr from him. Now he want her to pay for oil, holy-talisman and anointed water for $7,000 she paid him with her settlement money.
Perhaps the FDA could step in and check into his claim of healing power.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She was scammed, and on top of that sorry to say she is being manipulated and is gullible and is lacking in being astute and wise, this is a scam, this guy has nothing to do with being a prophet.
The bible talks some people just want monetary advantage of you and don't care about the gospel.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,760.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In the OT, they took something to give the prophet when they inquired of them."Then said Saul to his servant, But, behold, if we go, what shall we bring the man? for the bread is spent in our vessels, and there is not a present to bring to the man of God: what have we?" I Sam 9:7

However, the gift was determined by the person coming to the prophet.

The prophet in the OP isn't from God's camp.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Is that 7000 in philipino or vietnamese money? I need to know the currency. Lol. Let me guess he is from the royal lost tribe of Israeli Bankers of Nigeria?

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To make a long story short. Prophet told my friend if she don't get the oil, holy-talisman and anointed water which cost $7,000 etc her future is gone as in getting married, having children and having a beautiful life etc instead she would be depressed, suicidal and died from high blood pressure.

Hello! Do you remember the passage :

Peter answered: "May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!" (Acts 8:20)

Every spiritual blessing is given to us freely and for free in Christ as a gift. If someone is selling the gift of God then that person is not from God. Do not be afraid of them and do not be fooled by them. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
They would need to get real help very fast from a prevention abuse center or hotline in your area and tell them.

Upvote 0