Visit site
✟20,427.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well, this is where you let me know if you would like to join my game!
As many of you know, I am still collecting donations for my game here http://foru.ms/t6066780-does-game-fund.html. If you would like to donate, please do so to my DOEsGAMEfund which is in this link. The goal is 150,000 and we now have 90,800! :tutu:

Here is the theme.
I think I have thought of a good theme.
People can pair up and dress up for prom. It can be two girls, but one needs to dress like a guy and the other like a girl. If you can though, have a boy and girl pair. There can not be any guy and guy pairs because the armory doesn't let a guy dress up like a girl.
We can have 7 different themes. 1. true love, 2. historical couples, 3. opposites, 4. all one color, and 5. from a country other than the USA 6.70's theme and 8. Fairy Tale Romance.
Each couple can chose the ONE category they want to be in. They can only be in one category.
We will then take the screenshots of each couple.
I will have two judges for each category. (One will be me, so, really, one judge for each category :).
We will then take the screenshots of each couple.
Just so that no one thinks that I stole the idea, yes, I am getting most of this from Lisa's big dress up thing. :) Hope you don't mind, lisa.
That is as much as I got so far.
I will think of more later.

Vote in the poll!

Tangeloper

Happy New Year!
Jul 29, 2007
Wisconsin
✟27,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Definitely interested in joining the Prom Dress-up Contest! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll bet my daughter (KittyMuffin) will join too.

[Shameless "self-"promotion: I'm still accepting donations for my game as well -- see the link in my siggy! Just saying this because you have been so incredibly succesful in your donations requests and I'm hoping to latch onto those wealthy coattails of yours DoE!!! LOL]

Upvote 0

DaughterofEve

a.k.a. DoE
Dec 31, 2005
Georgia
Visit site
✟20,427.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Definitely interested in joining the Prom Dress-up Contest! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll bet my daughter (KittyMuffin) will join too.

[Shameless "self-"promotion: I'm still accepting donations for my game as well -- see the link in my siggy! Just saying this because you have been so incredibly succesful in your donations requests and I'm hoping to latch onto those wealthy coattails of yours DoE!!! LOL]
I hope you get many donations!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaughterofEve

a.k.a. DoE
Dec 31, 2005
Georgia
Visit site
✟20,427.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
okay so we have to get a guy hmmm i don't know much guys here still
I'll post a thread soon where people who are joining can post there and find someone to pari up with.
If you can't find a partner, I will try to find you one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaughterofEve

a.k.a. DoE
Dec 31, 2005
Georgia
Visit site
✟20,427.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
PS
Not all those who want to be judges will be judges.
If there are too many, I'll just have to pick out some.
I think I'll need 5 judges, so please don't be upset if you don't become a judge.

All the contestants can join though.

Upvote 0