Would whites stop buying drugs if they knew.......

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I assure you a cop is more likely going to harass a black person doing nothing at all. Based on the color of their skin. I first hand witness that. You add a little pot into the picture. I assure they would arrest a black person. Over a white person.

Black dealers are also easier to catch dealing.

Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
True, and it depends on who is saying it and in what context. Me saying it means very little. However if an elected official or other highly placed or regarded person says it in a public forum it would indeed be harmful, and thus racist.
No, whether you say it, or a person in public office says it in a public forum, both would be equally racist. One statement may get more publicity, but that doesn't mean that coming from someone not in the public eye makes it any less racist. Just as someone can't only be a little bit pregnant, neither can someone only be a little bit racist!

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, whether you say it, or a person in public office says it in a public forum, both would be equally racist. One statement may get more publicity, but that doesn't mean that coming from someone not in the public eye makes it any less racist. Just as someone can't only be a little bit pregnant, neither can someone only be a little bit racist!

Statements made in private are.......private.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you make racist statements in private you are still a racist!

But only you and others in the room know this. No harm, no foul. And one can make a statement considered to be racist others without actually being a racist. Ethnic jokes are a good example. They are told because they are funny, not to deprecate the subjects.

Upvote 0

compassion 4 humanity

Oct 24, 2017
Texas
✟49,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
......that the blacks they buy from used the money to improve conditions in their inner city neighborhoods, as do the Native American tribes who use their ill-gotten but legal gambling gains to improve the lives of their tribal members? Is buying shiny guns and gold chains (and teeth) the best use of drug profits?

Troll or serious? Either way, your post in nonsense. There are a lot of white people who cook and deal methamphetamine. In fact, I bet most meth cooks and dealers in the US are white. For you to think that drug dealers are generally black is ignorant.

Why hasn't your post been deleted by a moderator? Racism is against the TOS.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Troll or serious? Either way, your post in nonsense. There are a lot of white people who cook and deal methamphetamine. In fact, I bet most meth cooks and dealers in the US are white. For you to think that drug dealers are generally black is ignorant.

Maybe you should read my OP more carefully.

Why hasn't your post been deleted by a moderator? Racism is against the TOS.

If my post was racist I certainly would have been informed.

Upvote 0