Would the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple stabilize the climate???

Do you believe that God can and will give rain if Jews allowed to observe Tabernacles

• Yes, this is a small miracle for the God of Abraham.

• No, age of miracles is over or such miracles are a silly myth.

• No this would cause WWIII, we'd all die and no rain needed anymore!

• This prophecy cannot be fulfilled until AFTER Zechariah 14:1 occurs!

• I am open to the possibility that this miracle could occur!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That is certainly what is implied in the Book of Zechariah!

Zechariah 14 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Zechariah 14:16 ¶ "And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, [that] whoso will not come up of [all] the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain."

So this seems to imply that if, for example the nation of Jordan would allow Jews, Noahides and Messianic believers to travel to Jerusalem freely, there is a promise they would be given rain in due season which could soon result in much of their desert areas being turned green.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Several years ago I read an interesting article by a man from Uganda that links Christian support for the Third Temple with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the latter days as predicted by Joel!

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This message posted to an Islamic group February 27, 2012 (that has since then been hidden or removed) has the potential to utterly transform the relationship between the Islamic world and the western democratic nations!

.facebook.com/pages/scientific-miracles-of-islam/136917379667127

"scientific miracles of islam
Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.]

scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past."

Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
An attitude change by many Americans would go to help change the climate in the long term, really. However, the climate is a chaotic system that takes long actions to profoundly alter it.

So let's say what you mentioned happens...according to most climate scientists it could take 25-50 years for the climate to show any sort of alteration based on its current chemical makeup including but limited to a reduction in certain particulate matter in the atmosphere.

So, would God act on his own natural, physical timeline and the change would be seen over decades or would it happen over an unseasonably short amount of time?

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
None of the above?

If the Temple were rebuilt it would be about as theologically and eschatologically relevant [for Christianity] as building a new gas station along I-5.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
None of the above?

If the Temple were rebuilt it would be about as theologically and eschatologically relevant [for Christianity] as building a new gas station along I-5.

-CryptoLutheran

I am of the opinion that as the various rituals are broadcast on TV we will begin to see and understand levels of metaphorical meaning in the New Testament that we never noticed before.

What worries me is if by withholding support for the rebuilding of the Third Temple if we could perhaps be delaying the coming of the Messiah and the glorification of the bodies of the saints predicted in I Corinthians chapter 15??!!

Isaiah 66 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
Isa 66:5 ¶ "Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child."

Could it be that the appearance of the LORD to our joy....cannot happen until AFTER the Jews rebuild their Temple????

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
What worries me is if by withholding support for the rebuilding of the Third Temple if we could perhaps be delaying the coming of the Messiah and the glorification of the bodies of the saints predicted in I Corinthians chapter 15??!!

How would that work exactly?

I'm pretty sure the Almighty doesn't need our permission in such matters.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: Jadis40
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
An attitude change by many Americans would go to help change the climate in the long term, really. However, the climate is a chaotic system that takes long actions to profoundly alter it.

So let's say what you mentioned happens...according to most climate scientists it could take 25-50 years for the climate to show any sort of alteration based on its current chemical makeup including but limited to a reduction in certain particulate matter in the atmosphere.

So, would God act on his own natural, physical timeline and the change would be seen over decades or would it happen over an unseasonably short amount of time?

Good questions Zoness!

Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman feels that plants hold the key to stabilization of the climate. Plants are both a carbon as well as a water sink!

Any possible way to get water into the deserts will cause the grass and trees to bounce back quickly.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7648528/
Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman on climate change!

Our environment is obviously undergoing major changes, and I believe that trees have a vital role in the atmospheric balance. Trees possess the ability to absorb much of the incoming energy. Gradually, trees that have absorbed energy submerge beneath the ground and turn into coal. Mankind is presently consuming unprecedented amounts of energy. Instead of storing the energy, like nature, we are releasing it into the atmosphere. Therefore, an international effort must be made to stop cutting down trees and to plant as many more as possible.
Global Warming

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I enjoyed brother Ronalds letter. Thanks for putting that up.

Maybe looking forward to a garden and greenery is premature. If you say future events will take place along the same timeline, first a Cyrus rebuilds a temple, next a Mannaseh destroys the people, and finally a Jonah rescues the day, I just dont see it.

The order I see is Mannaseh first, (the river euphrates has dried up as of today), then a Cyrus, then a Jonah. I would change my perspective if Ezek 38 occurred first leaving islam in the dust. Then definitely a Cyrus could come along, (turning everything green) uniting all christian faiths to help build the temple, then that Cyrus would turn into a Mannasah and finally the Lord shows up.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Um...I don't even quite know what to say here.

This is a pretty heavy subject I must admit xDenax!

There is amazing power when people from two or more completely different religious points of view begin to find some common ground!

Mr. Fishman is Director of People For a Bill To Build The Bet HaMikdash.

Hi,

I wrote the letter about the Efforts to create architectural plans for the 3rd Temple, and a friend of Denis asked me to enter a comment here. Let me say, first off, that I am an Orthodox Jew, yet, at the same time, I was involved in an interfaith miracle in Baltimore, which is under investigation by the Archdiocese in Baltimore. The miracle and its sequel convinced me that the founder of Catholicism Yoshuah in Hebrew supports his fellow Jews, not to worship him, but to do commandments connected to Israel, including the rebuilding of the Temple.

In 1999, there was a terrible drought in Baltimore, and I went to the Rabbis to determine the proper prayer. After I said the prayer, I had the feeling that I had just talked on the phone to a deceased Roman Catholic named Alfredo DeLeonardo. Alfredo had been blessed by Pope John XXIII that he and his children would go to Heaven for 7 generations. Alfred's daughter converted to Orthodox Judaism, and as a result I had a chance to talk with Alfred, on the telephone, one time before he died. I had a personal experience on the day of Alfred's death, which convinced me that he had, indeed gone to Heaven. So when I made my prayer, and felt that I had just talked with Alfred, I believed that my prayer and Alfred were in Heaven. I went home and told my roommate to expect rain. He told me that it couldn't rain, because he was moving to New Jersey to study Jewish law, and wouldn't be finished until Friday. He believed that he was involved in a holy avocation, and his books and clothes, the appurtenances to his religious life, wouldn't be ruined by rain during the move. He was so insistent, and the atmosphere was so holy, that I believed G-d would listen to him. So I said, because of you, the State will have to wait until Friday for rain. And that's what happened. The first rain came on Friday, and then it was rain after rain after rain. As the rains continued, I contacted Monsignor Kenny of the Archdiocese court, and he listened to my story and then asked me to send him a copy. The connection with Jesus is obvious in that he passed along the key to Heaven to Peter, and it is obvious from this miracle that the key has been passed along to the modern Popes.

When I moved to Israel, I was invited to live in a hostel in the Old City of Jerusalem. I asked permission to build a booth in the hostel, as it was several days before our festival of the booths, when we pray for rain. The Arab manager told me the hostel, (which sits on property owned by King Abdullah), was religiously neutral and I couldn't build a booth. Besides, he said that he knew if I built a booth it would bring rain, and he, (a merchant on the outdoor market), didn't want rain. His words reminded me of the words of my roommate in Baltimore. I felt a parallel connection to the miracle in Baltimore, and believed that G-d would hold off the rains until this Arab did repentance and let me build a Succoth at that Hostel. That was 4 winters ago. Every winter since then, we have had less than the needed amounts of rain. And now, we have a serious drought in all parts of biblical Israel.

The connection with the Temple is that the prayers for rain during the holiday of Succoth, were commandments given to Jews related to the land of Israel, and they include bring sacrifice on the Temple Mount. We have a tradition in Israel that when the Temple is rebuilt that any nation brining a sacrifice on Succoth at the Temple will be blessed with rain the next year.

I would just like to add 2 other facts. We do not wish to "kick the Moslems off the Temple Mount." My organization calls for preservation of the AL Aksa Mosque, the third most important building to Moslems, which sits on the Southern part of the Temle Mount, and not near the location of the Jewish Temple.

Secondly, this very month is an extremely special time for Jews. Every 28 years, we have a blessing we say for the sun, (not to the sun). This year is only the third time in our entire history that the blessing is being said on the day before Passover. The other two times were during the first redemption of the Jews from Egypt and during the second redemption of the Jews from Babylon.
(Boruch Fishman)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
How would that work exactly?

I'm pretty sure the Almighty doesn't need our permission in such matters.

-CryptoLutheran

Adam and Eve had choices to make before the next six or seven millennia of world history would be specifically set in motion.

Over and over again it is clarified in the prophets that if the people will make better choices in how they live, the negative prophecies can be avoided!

I am of the opinion that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua made it clear that we are supposed to believe in the literal fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 40 to 48. I suspect strongly that the 2000 year anniversary of the death and resurrection of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua will be somehow connected to the restoration of the Jerusalem Third Temple?! I guess that would be 2028, 2029 or 2030???!!

Luke 24:25 "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

Hosea 6:2 "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

I suspect that the coming down of the massive fourth or fifth temple structure of REvelation 21 would occur around 3028 or 3029 or 3030, 3000 years, 3 days from the death and resurrection of Messiah. I believe it has indentation in the bottom so that it would fit perfectly over the Jerusalem Temple as described by Ezekiel in chapter 40 to 48 without harming it at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I enjoyed brother Ronalds letter. Thanks for putting that up.

Maybe looking forward to a garden and greenery is premature. If you say future events will take place along the same timeline, first a Cyrus rebuilds a temple, next a Mannaseh destroys the people, and finally a Jonah rescues the day, I just dont see it.

The order I see is Mannaseh first, (the river euphrates has dried up as of today), then a Cyrus, then a Jonah. I would change my perspective if Ezek 38 occurred first leaving islam in the dust. Then definitely a Cyrus could come along, (turning everything green) uniting all christian faiths to help build the temple, then that Cyrus would turn into a Mannasah and finally the Lord shows up.

Thank you for reading his article. I have re-read it many times!

A couple of weeks ago I got back an e-mail explaining how it is so easy to nail down latter day events to being a series of disasters when in fact the Book of Revelation is written in metaphorical language, perhaps partly to give God the option to work this out in a much less bloody manner than we would tend at first to imagine????!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7723173/
A warning regarding how the Rapture idea can be twisted!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Adam and Eve had choices to make before the next six or seven millennia of world history would be specifically set in motion.

Over and over again it is clarified in the prophets that if the people will make better choices in how they live, the negative prophecies can be avoided!

I am of the opinion that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua made it clear that we are supposed to believe in the literal fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 40 to 48. I suspect strongly that the 2000 year anniversary of the death and resurrection of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua will be somehow connected to the restoration of the Jerusalem Third Temple?! I guess that would be 2028, 2029 or 2030???!!

Luke 24:25 "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

Hosea 6:2 "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

I suspect that the coming down of the massive fourth or fifth temple structure of REvelation 21 would occur around 3028 or 3029 or 3030, 3000 years, 3 days from the death and resurrection of Messiah. I believe it has indentation in the bottom so that it would fit perfectly over the Jerusalem Temple as described by Ezekiel in chapter 40 to 48 without harming it at all.

So... if Christians help to get a building built, that for us is more-or-less irrelevant and has its meaning and purpose seen as fulfilled in Christ and His Church (and further, will only escalate needless violence in a region that already suffers from excessive and needless violence), then we can expedite the Parousia?

That about right?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So... if Christians help to get a building built, that for us is more-or-less irrelevant and has its meaning and purpose seen as fulfilled in Christ and His Church (and further, will only escalate needless violence in a region that already suffers from excessive and needless violence), then we can expedite the Parousia?

That about right?

-CryptoLutheran
Thousands were killed when the Aqsa was built in the 8th century... unfortunately you were not around then to voice those concerns for non-aggression. They might have listened to you.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The number three is noteworthy. The Aqsa was destroyed twice by earthquakes, 746 and 1033AD, (as if the Lord was trying to say something). The earthquake prophesied to come would make it three times destroyed.

Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Doubt it would be a world war. You would have to have all the major powers involved and I doubt that would happen. It would be all the Muslim countries against Israel and their allies (US, UK, etc...) Muslim countries would be destroyed and the war would be over. Russia and China wouldn't have any real reason to get involved. If they aren't involved then it wouldn't be all the world powers so it wouldn't be a world war. The war would be over pretty quickly because there aren't any Muslim world powers. Iran might be the strongest but they would be destroyed quickly. If Pakistan entered the war I'm sure India would enter on the side of the allies.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Thousands were killed when the Aqsa was built in the 8th century... unfortunately you were not around then to voice those concerns for non-aggression. They might have listened to you.

Apparently I don't share your belief that past violence justifies present or future violence.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0