• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

would like some help

Discussion in 'Baptists' started by nhamel802, Apr 28, 2012.

1. nhamel802

nhamel802 Newbie

+0
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    so.. my wife who i have just lead to Christ. is having some what of a hard time and so am I. my wifes brother is gay and with a man. and is just down right tells lies to my wife about everything my wife.. believes in Christ and will be baptized and 2 weeks baptist

i try to tell him its not up to me to judge you.. all i can do is love you 2 and thats it.
    Gos on how we are a cult and all that stuff. I would love some help on how to handel this one

he keeps on saying how "his" god is better and church is better then mine he gos to a Episcopal church i have never even herd of them do thy not read the bible.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. MrJim

MrJim Legend 3/17/05

+1,274
    Christian
    Married
    The Episcopal Church is a branch of the Anglican Church; they have succeeded in driving off most of what would be their conservative element (they moved on to Orthodoxy or Catholic or to another split called "Continuing Anglican"). Episcopal Church has become quite an awful situation.

Have you two spoken with your pastor about the brother problems?

3. nhamel802

nhamel802 Newbie

+0
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Not yet but I shod today

4. MrJim

MrJim Legend 3/17/05

+1,274
    Christian
    Married
    That is what he's there for, he's your shepherd. He wants to do this for you and be there for you. Nothing wrong with soliciting help from others but this sounds serious and frankly we're unknowns in cyberland.

5. Jafid2005

Jafid2005 Newbie

+35
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I agree with MrJim you both should talk to your Pastor he will be able to help you. I will keep you both in my prayers. I have heard of this faith but know nothing of their rules and such. Sending up prayers for you both.