Would Hillary have managed COVID-19 better?

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
None, because it had already arrived from europe by then.

Oh I see, so more carriers could not possibly arrive from China. Now that's logic at it's finest.

The more carriers, the more the problem and for all any of you know, what Trump did there made a tremendous difference. But some are sure Trump did no good there while they are positive they themselves could have done better?

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh I see, so more carriers could not possibly arrive from China. Now that's logic at it's finest.

The more carriers, the more the problem and for all any of you know, what Trump did there made a tremendous difference. But some are sure Trump did no good there while they are positive they themselves could have done better?

it might have slightly slowed it, but it didn't stop it, trump should have shutdown all travel, but he did his usual thing of only shutting down to who he hates. Like how he did the muslim ban but conviently left out some of the worst terrorist countries that just happened to be allies.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
it might have slightly slowed it, but it didn't stop it, trump should have shutdown all travel, but he did his usual thing of only shutting down to who he hates. Like how he did the muslim ban but conviently left out some of the worst terrorist countries that just happened to be allies.

OK....never mind.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK....never mind.

My issue wasn't the banning of travel from china, it was doing that and only that after it was already elsewhere, it's like shutting the barn doors of your neighbors barn after the goats are already waiting by the fence to enter your yard and eat your vegetables and thinking you stopped them.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My issue wasn't the banning of travel from china, it was doing that and only that after it was already elsewhere, it's like shutting the barn doors of your neighbors barn after the goats are already waiting by the fence to enter your yard and eat your vegetables and thinking you stopped them.

I'm aware what your issue is.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Anyone do worse than Trump? I would imagine the smaller the country the more manageable, but lets not get into those facts because they're not advantageous to the agenda. :)

And the "claim", it remains just that.

Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil I would say did worse than Trump. If you want to go with the United States was less well positioned to handle COVID than Cuba, that is a scathing indictment on where United States sat December 2019.

Yes, they are claims, back with evidence. I can’t physically rerun this with myself, Clinton, Castro, or Bolsonaro in charge to see how this would have turned out differently. I can claim based on how people have reacted in other situations how they would act in this one. The best predictor of future actions is past actions.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil I would say did worse than Trump. If you want to go with the United States was less well positioned to handle COVID than Cuba, that is a scathing indictment on where United States sat December 2019.

Yes, they are claims, back with evidence. I can’t physically rerun this with myself, Clinton, Castro, or Bolsonaro in charge to see how this would have turned out differently. I can claim based on how people have reacted in other situations how they would act in this one. The best predictor of future actions is past actions.

Tump bad, anyone that isn't him is ok.

I get it already

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Tump bad, anyone that isn't him is ok.

I get it already

This is where you are wrong. I don’t think Trump is bad because he is Trump. I think he is bad because he does bad things. Threatening to withhold funding to schools unless they do what you want is bad. Refusing to take responsibility for this crisis is bad. Telling people to “liberate” their states is bad. If Trump wants me to consider him good, all he has to do is do good things. Encouraging Americans to wear a mask moves the needle toward the good end in my book. While there is more for him to do to consider him good, that is movement in the right direction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is where you are wrong. I don’t think Trump is bad because he is Trump. I think he is bad because he does bad things. Threatening to withhold funding to schools unless they do what you want is bad. Refusing to take responsibility for this crisis is bad. Telling people to “liberate” their states is bad. If Trump wants me to consider him good, all he has to do is do good things. Encouraging Americans to wear a mask moves the needle toward the good end in my book. While there is more for him to do to consider him good, that is movement in the right direction.

:)

My opinion hasn't changed...

• Agree
Reactions: ZNP
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
If it helps, you can have the last word.

I would actually like an answer to my question. Since my response as to what my problem with Trump didn’t change your opinion, was it because you thought I was lying in my response or that I am ignorant and you know what is going on inside my own head better than I do?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would actually like an answer to my question. Since my response as to what my problem with Trump didn’t change your opinion, was it because you thought I was lying in my response or that I am ignorant and you know what is going on inside my own head better than I do?

:)

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

If it was neither of those reasons, is there perhaps a monetary reason for your opinion not to be changed? Or maybe your worldview would crash if you realize that there are actual concrete reasons for people to be opposed to Trump? I sincerely am curious on why my explanation didn’t change your opinion.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If it was neither of those reasons, is there perhaps a monetary reason for your opinion not to be changed? Or maybe your worldview would crash if you realize that there are actual concrete reasons for people to be opposed to Trump? I sincerely am curious on why my explanation didn’t change your opinion.

:p

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seek and you shall find

Upvote 0