New york
✟15,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
i have been in a state of constant suffering these days. I tried really hard to fight against evil forces and i believe i have lost now. I was almost possessed by true evil and it hurt me for its own amusement. i have been in an unholy relationship with a sinful man who does not believe in God and sell his body for money. I have befriended a girl who taught me fascinating things about the occult and i love her, i love it. My fascination grew into an obsession and now im too far gone. i'm filled with sin.
I prayed to God and He never answered. i have committed blasphemy ; the unforgivable sin.
I don't believe I can be saved now. what is left for me to do? i cant ask for forgiveness for something that is unforgivable.. and i am ashamed. i enjoyed committing these sins. and i felt like i was free for once and now i'm just wishing that God would end my suffering.

tansy

Jan 12, 2008
✟35,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think you are too far gone. It looks like you want to be out of all this stuff...I would advise going to a church and getting help there (some churches may be bit more helpful than others, depending). You may need quite a bit of help, depending on how far into the occult you have been. Ask God to direct you and help you. Read the Bible
This is not unforgiveable. You can definitely ask God for forgiveness.

Upvote 0

Theadorus

Site Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have been in a state of constant suffering these days. I tried really hard to fight against evil forces and i believe i have lost now. I was almost possessed by true evil and it hurt me for its own amusement. i have been in an unholy relationship with a sinful man who does not believe in God and sell his body for money. I have befriended a girl who taught me fascinating things about the occult and i love her, i love it. My fascination grew into an obsession and now im too far gone. i'm filled with sin.
I prayed to God and He never answered. i have committed blasphemy ; the unforgivable sin.
I don't believe I can be saved now. what is left for me to do? i cant ask for forgiveness for something that is unforgivable.. and i am ashamed. i enjoyed committing these sins. and i felt like i was free for once and now i'm just wishing that God would end my suffering.

The fact that you are ashamed tells you that you did not commit the unpardonable sin. Are you a Christian, or have you ever received salvation? I ask because I noticed seeker on your profile.

If you were saved at one point here is my answer: What did you pray about? Were you asking for forgiveness? Don't worry, God still loves you and he has already forgiven you. Yes, we can do dumb things at time, but don't worry, you are still saved. Just humble yourself before God and tell him you made a mistake and that you are sorry, and move on from there (doing this helps clear your conscience, and gets Satan off of your back). And then flee from that junk. Don't worry, even though you committed such sins, it still doesn't change your right standing before God. In his eyes you are still Holy, and still righteous.

If you have not accepted salvation: Why not accept today? If you truly do not want the power of darkness to possess you, then in order to that you, you'll need to fill yourself of with someone else, and that something else is God. Unbelievers are by nature children of the devil, and therefore he has power over you, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. But the moment you believe on God, God himself comes to live in you, and whatever junk that is in you gets pushed out. Evil now no longer has power over you, but instead, you are filled up with the life and power of God. The Christian is truly amazing!
Also if you truly are worried about committing the unpardonable sin, the way you will not do that is if reject the awesome gift of salvation.

Praying for you :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Lord will leave no one in a lost condition who asks for His help. Deal with what you can - terminate sinful relationships and behavior as best you can, and keep looking to the Lord for His salvation. He knows the struggles we have and the traps we can fall into. You have not surprised or upset Him. Don't believe the lies of the evil one which try to convince you to give up on God. NEVER give up on God, even when it doesn't make sense. Our salvation is based on His faithfulness. Go boldly to the throne of grace for help in time of need (Heb 13), based on the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Pray that in overcoming, you become a testimony of grace.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry you are suffering so much. I pray that God would bring you peace and heal you.

• Agree
Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The unforgivable sin is the one you don't even want to be forgiven of. If you like the sins you are choosing to do right now, and eventually get tired of those sins, then you can be forgiven. It's that simple. If you were Catholic you would know you can be forgiven anything, at any time in your life. The trick is whether you will seek forgiveness while you still have time, but don't pretend for a minute that God 'can't' or 'won't' forgive you. It's all about whether YOU want to be forgiven.

There are two sins of pretension. One is presuming you CAN'T be forgiven because your sins are so bad. The other is presuming you can sin with abandon and at the last second you can repent and all will be just fine. People who make that their plan in life often find that when the end is getting nearer they don't really feel the desire to repent. THAT is the unforgivable sin in a nutshell, not even wanting forgiveness.

Sin is something to avoid, to flee from, to repent of and confess with promptness, to avoid even the near occasion of sin. Sometimes you just have to get up and run from it, dump friends who lead you into it, change around your circumstances to stay way far away from it. I think you know what you SHOULD do. Do you have the courage to act upon the grace already given to you to actually DO it?

• Agree
Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I became a Christian, I was forever changed, for Gods laws that he wanted me to follow were written on mind and placed on my heart. I now had heartfelt conviction of sin before God for the first time in my life. Gone was the opportunity to sin in ignorance, ,gone was the opportunity to sin without conscience, gone was the opportunity to happily sin as much as I liked without without conscience.
I did sin much after I was forever changed by God's laws being placed in my most inward parts, but I could not do so without feeling terrible due to my wilfull sin.
I used to look at others who could happily sin without conscience. I was a world apart from them. I could sin as they did, but they did not have the anguish after they sinned that I had due to my sin. For I was going against how I in my heart knew I should live, for that is where the law had been placed.
The more sin I committed, the worse I felt by committing it, proof the law was in my heart. The sin I committed made me desperately unhappy, it could do nothing else, for God did not remove his laws from my heart. That was my punishment if you like for my sin. Self inflicted unhappiness.
So were non Christians in a better place than me, for they had no conscience at their sin,wheras I did?
Oh no, because despite everything, my sins and lawless deeds would be remembered no more. That's the two part Covenant( heb10:16&17)
As long as you feel bad for your sin, the law is in your heart. Which means, your sins and lawless deeds will be remembered no more unto condemnation.
But as long as you carry on giving into the flesh, the more unhappy you must become. For God made a full proof covenant. No born again person can happily sin without conscience, but they can commit sin.
God bless

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got a Bible handy amid all that other stuff? Open it to the Book of Romans. That's in the New Testament, the last 1/3rd of the entire Bible. Check out Romans 10:8-13, Romans 8:1, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 3:16-17, John 5:24.
Read Romans 10:8-13 again. Listen (feel) the tug of the Holy Spirit. Yield. Confess that scripture. You can confess it with your mouth in a private place, or you can bow your head and confess it prayerfully, in silence. Do it!!!

.........then on on your way rejoicing, calling upon God the Father. in the Name of Jesus, in the power of the Holy Spirit!

Be blessed beyond measure as you turn your back on your piled up sin! Begin your walk with Jesus! Head out for a local Christian assembly near to where you live. Talk to the Pastor!!!

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

First of all, the only unforgiveable thing is to believe your own spirit is the Spirit of God. How then can you be forgiven from this, as you can not ask to be forgiven... until you realize your spirit is not the Spirit of God.

Next, God is in Heaven. You are on earth. Do not try to understand God before you get to know Him.

Your idea of morality is going to be miniscule and absurd compared to God's idea.

As for "the occult" it is a bunch of nonsense. Actually, as someone who routinely has miracles and deals with the "supernatural", it is painfully ignorant and absurd to me.

Of course, folks who are powerless (and the social group you are describing is endemic of "powerlessness"), will try and find some means to believe - Believe - even when there is nothing there.

I do think a lot of "Christians" try and empower "the occult", because they are "Christians" in quotes. They are unaware and are confused, basically ignorant and entirely so. As those who engage in "the occult".

In the real world, nothing ever really happens. Their "magic" is powerless.

As for a guy who sells his body... generally, they will be homosexual, is my own understanding. For whatever reason, women do not tend to be big buyers.

Both conditions, are usually isolated, often homeless teenagers, with really no place, and usually drugs in the equation.

I am not sure what else to say on these matters. Obviously, you need to separate your self from these folks, and get your own life and self in order.

I will point out, from my own perspective, these sorts of sins are ones of desperation and pain, in bad places. Exact sorts of places where some true believers can eventually be found.

They are not the sort of evil makers which infuriate me. Far from it. But, rather, there are common sinners with little to no compass. Entirely lost in life, even if they think they have a compass. They need help to save themselves from terrible fates their conditions tend to bring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It would seem that anyone who has the desire to repent can repent.

The heart is probably not hardened to the point of no return.

The lost have no desire to repent.

Just as seen from up top the mountain.

I'm sending out prayers for these ones.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Baby Cottontail

Sep 25, 2016
Northwest Ohio
✟19,571.00
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I have some questions and comments to the things that you wrote above.

1.) If you are experiencing any kind of thoughts of suicide with these attacks, you need to seek help immediately!! There are Christian counselors and Christian psychiatrists out there. You should call a suicide hotline if you are actively suicidal.

2.) If you truly are being spiritually attacked by evil forces, you cannot defeat them on your own. You can only do so through Christ. From what you have stated, I would say you are probably under spiritual attack. You are being attacked to the point that you think you are too far gone to be saved. However, the fact that you are able to recognize that you are being attacked, and that you want to be free, shows that God is offering you a way out. This is a form of grace.

3.) I think it would be helpful if you would renounce the sin and your participation with the occult. Because of the spiritual affliction you are under, I would do this in the presence of a pastor or other strong Christian, such as a Christian counselor.

4.) I also think it would be helpful if you were to talk about salvation and grace with a pastor. You could talk to a Christian counselor about this as well. This is especially true if you are having any suicidal thoughts with these spiritual attacks. If you are, then you need to seek help immediately, just as I said before. I cannot emphasize this enough.

5.) You need to hear the gospel, and to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, trusting in His death on the cross for your sins, and in His bodily resurrection from the dead. I think you are in such a state, though, that you need to do this in the presence of a pastor so that they can discuss these things with you in person, and pray for you, and help you.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

This is the terrible consequence of our choices: As we make them, we confirm ourselves more and more in a particular line of living out of which it becomes increasingly difficult to step. God promises that a sinful line of living will finally end in death and destruction. So yield to evil if you like, love the occult if you wish, but your end, God declares, will be torment and wailing and gnashing of teeth forever.

Romans 2:5-9
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness--indignation and wrath,
9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil...

There is only one prayer of the unrepentant wicked God will answer and that is a prayer of confession, repentance and submission to Him through faith in Christ as one's Saviour. Until you pray that prayer from the heart, and truly intend to change the course of your living by God's power, God is deaf to your prayers.

Isaiah 59:2
2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.

1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

There is only one unpardonable sin and that is the sin for which you have not sought God's pardon. It is total nonsense to fear you have committed a sin which is greater than God's forgiveness and grace.

Romans 5:20-21
20 ... But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God's grace abounds much more than any sin. There is, then, no truly unforgivable sin, only the sin for which you have not asked God's forgiveness.

You may be saved at any time - so long as you truly wish to be and genuinely desire to leave your life of sin behind and walk with God in holiness and self-denial.

There is "pleasure in sin for a season." It can feel at first like freedom. But the feeling of freedom sin may give soon turns to bondage and death.

Romans 6:16
16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0