Would appreciate prayers right now

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Heart - I don't know if I just did not see your post or what - but I apolagize - I most certainly will be in prayer for your church and your family. I will ask the Lord to see you & the church family through this struggle and I will ask Him to bring resolution soon. God bless you all. :pray:

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How are things going these days? I heard a little something in a deacon's prayer last week that sent my antennea up ...one of those things that make you ask ...now what did that mean?

I think of you every time I peep in this forum & see your thread and just wonder if things are going better for you. Have a good weekend!

Upvote 0

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How are things going these days? I heard a little something in a deacon's prayer last week that sent my antennea up ...one of those things that make you ask ...now what did that mean?

I think of you every time I peep in this forum & see your thread and just wonder if things are going better for you. Have a good weekend!

You are such a dear lady...thank you!:angel: :hug:

Things are good, we are blessed. God has given me such peace. We are still kind of at a cross roads right now with a situation, but I believe there will be resolution this week.
I appreciate your prayers so much...I am lifting my husband up in prayer right now for much wisdom and leading of the Holy Spirit tomorrow.

I know what you mean about the antennae...;)
Thank you for thinking of me, I think of you ladies a lot.
You are in my prayers as well.:hug:

Upvote 0

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise the Lord! God is so good, He has blessed us and protected us and our church. Thank you, Jesus for everything you have done and are still going to do.
Thank you to everyone who may have said a prayer for us! Things may be rough still for a few weeks, but the Lord has brought us through the fire.:bow: :tutu: :angel: :bow:

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise the Lord! God is so good, He has blessed us and protected us and our church. Thank you, Jesus for everything you have done and are still going to do.
Thank you to everyone who may have said a prayer for us! Things may be rough still for a few weeks, but the Lord has brought us through the fire.:bow: :tutu: :angel: :bow:

Amen, Heart ! Wonderful to hear from you and to get such a positive answer! We will continue to pray for you, your DH & the church. ! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums