Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, declaring victory in Arkansas gubernatorial primary, said "...she wants to make children in the womb as safe as they are in the classroom..."

213 mass shootings in 2022. 27 school shootings in 2022.

19 young children and 2 teachers killed at Uvalde just hours before she made her victory speech.

(90) Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks at victory party - YouTube

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, declaring victory in Arkansas gubernatorial primary, said "...she wants to make children in the womb as safe as they are in the classroom..."

19 young children and 2 teachers killed at Uvalde just hours before she made her victory speech.

Wow. She sounds like a democratic candidate.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
13 mass shootings in 2022. 27 school shootings in 2022.

If you consider the totality of the country isn't this good? How many thousands of public schools do we actually have in this country? Over a hundred thousand? maybe. (I did a brief search and saw small states like Oklahoma have well over a thousand such schools so has got to be high).

Sure it is not as good as Europe but then again It sure it beats the statistics of longtime Democratic party strong holds like Chicago that often would out do what was going on in past war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Chicago vs. Iraq & Afghanistan

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

About one in three babies in the womb are killed. That's a bit worse than in schools don't you think?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Correction to your post--there were 213 mass shootings in 2022.

Do you have children? Are those odds good to you? Would you feel comfortable sending your child to school every day with those odds?
The 10 leading causes of death for US children, charted (advisory.com)
Car crashes and firearms are the leading cause of death among children. Firearm deaths in children are up 28%.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

I guess voters are absolutely ignorant, why do they keep voting in these political families. Is there not somebody else to vote for.
I guess the states/country can only allow these corporate political families to run and get elected sad.

More proof why i loathe politics/government

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'd say abortion is the leading cause of death for children since there have been over 63 million killed since Roe. 125,000 are killed each day. Schools are MUCH safer.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let's see - 213 horrible murders of children in a year by gunman -

Abortion
- 862,000 horrible murders of children in a year by abortion.

Yeah, I think I agree with her - I'd like our children to be just as safe in the womb as they are in the classroom.

Good job Mrs. Huckabee Sanders

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

This is the most idiotic comparison a person can make, but considering the source I can see how she believes it is a valid comparison. Of course there are less children killed in schools, but the psychological damage it does to other children, parents, teachers and school administrators is also damaging. In the end Sanders will not be able to protect the unborn or the students. Laws are meaningless to those who break them.

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Schools are not safe enough. Add that to the list of offenses by legislators who voted to end the enhanced child tax credit, throwing millions of children into poverty, who vote to reduce food stamps, unemployment weeks, health care, etc.
I recently saw a movie where the baby chick's were "sexed" and males discarded.
No one wants to let them live past birth.
I thought it very similar to pro-birth politicians. Those too poor are left to fend for themselves or as refugees at the gate to the US.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Schools are not safe enough. Add that to the list of offenses by legislators who voted to end the enhanced child tax credit, throwing millions of children into poverty, who vote to reduce food stamps, unemployment weeks, health care, etc.
I recently saw a movie where the baby chick's were "sexed" and males discarded.
No one wants to let them live past birth.
I thought it very similar to pro-birth politicians. Those too poor are left to fend for themselves or as refugees at the gate to the US.

Now we are judging a victory speech based on what happens to chickens?

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, we are comparing legislators who ignore the safety, health, security, and poverty of children after birth to those who discard male chicks in the trash.
Why do you think that is the job of the government? Laws can't protect anyone, solve poverty, or add security. The government isn't anyone's savior and it never will be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Laws can't stop abortions.
Only a caring society can. Our young expectant mothers see 7 year olds shot in cold blood and lawmakers offer naughts and cynical prayers.
It is horrific to see how we devalue human life--no wonder why poor women dread the hopeless treacherous futures legislators consign their children to.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, we are comparing legislators who ignore the safety, health, security, and poverty of children after birth to those who discard male chicks in the trash.

That make no sense whatsoever. It lack rational and connection.

Laws can't stop abortions.
Only a caring society can. Our young expectant mothers see 7 year olds shot in cold blood and lawmakers offer naughts and cynical prayers.
It is horrific to see how we devalue human life--no wonder why poor women dread the hopeless treacherous futures legislators consign their children to.

Laws can't stop murder of the living either. Only a caring society can. Our young poor mothers need some type of moral clarity other than their babies would be better off dead than living in poverty with the chance to improve their lives.

It is horrific how we devalue the human lives of our children, yet are fine with spending millions upon millions of dollars protecting the politicians, celebrities' and professional sports figures.

I am the son of a legal immigrant who grew up in NY during the 60's. A very turbulent time in our history. I remember walking into our school an seeing police officers in two walking the hallways. It was a comfort to have them there. Because I knew as long as they were there, my chances of being hurt was very small.

The self same people decrying gun ownership are the ones ragging on police until they are not honored or valued anymore. They are the ones who put up gun free zones, which means there is no one to stop and armed intruder and then they are the first to call the Police to come in way too late to stop a massacre.

Yes, do the background checks. Yes, control weapons from being in the hands of mentally ill people, but also:

rawImage.jpg

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The statistics on gun deaths in red abd blue states contradict your assertions.

Not if you add in the chickens.....

Cough ....cough Chicago...... cough cough.... Washington DC

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'd say abortion is the leading cause of death for children since there have been over 63 million killed since Roe.
The leading cause is the same as before Roe and will remain the same after failure to implant/miscarriage.

Upvote 0