Worst TV Commercial...

meliru25

Oct 8, 2004
Michigan
✟7,641.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I cannot stand those commercial for 6 Flags. That dancing old man is so annoying. He looks fake! Can you believe that he was on Inside Edition because there were people who thought that he was really an old man? And he was like, I can't tell you if I'm an old man or not. Uh, it's a commercial. (I know, then why get so worked up? LOL)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oblivious

Matthew 7:12
Nov 6, 2003
The Mile High City
✟31,244.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Links234 said:
There is something seriously, seriously disturbing about the newest Burger King ad.
LOL - Yeah, I agree with you on that one. Of course, the commercial is getting ALOT of attention which I'm sure was Burger King's intention.

Upvote 0

wgjones3

\0/ Still praising God...
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
✟9,215.00
Faith
Christian
There is a TrimSpa commercial with NASCAR BGN driver David Stremme and TrimSpa "supermodel" Mandy Thraun (or something like that) that I would nominate as the worst commercial of all time. For many different reasons.

Anyone who watches a lot of Speed Channel will know the one I'm talking about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.