Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I walked out of a movie, once. It was an animated Science Fiction, "Forbidden Planet," or something like that. My husband and I had gone with another couple, and once the movie started all I did was gripe. It just got worse and worse. I said, "I think I'm going to leave." The husband of the other couple said, "If you go, I'll go with you." We walked out. Our respective spouses followed shortly thereafter.

I fell asleep during an incredibly boring movie, called "Star Crash" with MarJoe Gortner. If you EVER see him in the credits, RUN the other direction.

I don't go to the movies any more, I wait for the video, because I need the captioning. And I'm SO GLAD there's an "OFF" button! The last video I saw that was horrible was that Jim Carrey movie, where his life is being played out for everyone's entertainment, in the phoney town. Can't remember the name. I was in a depression, having panic attacks, and the movie just made me WORSE. HORRIBLE thing!

Peace be with you,
~VOW

(on the other hand, I LOVED "Mars Attacks" and "Close Encounters"!)

Upvote 0

toad_ster

Jun 28, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Forrest Gump, Dead Poets Society, Mr Hollands Opus, Rudy oh wait those are my all time favs... or some of them

here we go

worse of the worse ROCKY V...I just cant wait for ROCKY VI
Nothing But Trouble...awesome cast, thats about it. The Next Karate Kid...for some reason I stayed up till like 1:30 watching it, maybe it was because I was bored, and the only other thing I had to do was sleep which was what I needed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
"Water Boy" what a disappointment
"Scary Movie" was worse than horrible - I could only stand about 10 minutes of it
"Get Shorty" UGH
"Braum Stoker's Dracula"
"The King of Comedy" -- I saw this movie in the early 80's; it stars Jerry Lewis & it is AWFUL
I also did not like "The Truman Show"

Upvote 0

Didaskomenos

Voiced Bilabial Spirant
Feb 11, 2002
GA
Visit site
✟18,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Has anyone seen "The Family Business" with Sean Connery, Dustin Hoffman, and Matthew Broderick? It's about...well, I guess it's a repressed memory. I saw that in college, and though I remember very little about it, I thought it was the worst movie ever conceived. Maybe I'd feel differently now.

Upvote 0

Lizzi4Christ

I'm worth waiting for.
Feb 13, 2002
It doesn't matter... my home is Heaven!
✟8,050.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I would have to say... Lord of the Rings the 1978 cartoon version... no character development at all, which is what makes it appealing!! I don't watch many movies, and the ones I see, I normally like :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Katz68

God's willing servant
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
✟238.00
How about Me and Irene? With Jim Carrey.
Little Nicky was no good either
Hidden Tiger crouching Dragon (or something like that)
White Oleander
[align=center]:pray: Prayer Warrior List :pray:
Please stop and pray for these urgent needs now; Together We Can make a Differance. The links will take you to the Prayer Room (PR).
[move]URGENT NEEDS, PLEASE Pray for * (PR) alonesoldier who is leaving for Kuwait to serve this country * Shopgrl15s mom needs prayer for she was recently in a car accident * (PR)Kristine involved in an automoblie accident * (PR)Katz68 husband Don is going through many spiritual battles right now, please pray for all parties involved here * (PR)A baby in Singapore was born with many problems and needs prayer * (PR)aaron has Health concerns for his Mother and Grandmother. * (PR)Two Young Brothers diagnosed with Brain Disorder are needing Prayers * (PR)Ken, Neighbor of HisLamb has Cancer * (PR)Living for Him's Brother, "Rocky", needs urgent Prayers * A Sheep/Tayler, a health request * (PR)close friend of blindfaith has prostrate cancer * (PR)Unspoken * (PR)Blinfaith Spiritual Strenghts * amie (Healing) * (PR)Unspoken * (PR)Diane needs prayer for Christmas*[/move]
:clap: Praise List :clap:
[move]Got a Praise? Let us know and we can list them here. * Check here for a list of answered prayers (also add your own)! * (PR)Auntie is doing much better, she still needs prayers for recovery * (PR)Buggy's brother inlaw is recovering from neck surgery post * The team is growing; now on the team, Buggyman, aaron, spirituality, and kimmee.[/move]
WANTED.. Praying people to help HERE! Also learn "How To Pray"[/align]

Upvote 0

Ryder

Whatever was the deplorable word
Jan 13, 2003
Michigan
✟23,089.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Birds 2 (plotless)

The last Vampire (anime)

Gone Fishing (medium name actors, minimal movie)

*we have a winer* Legend of the swordsman (Absolutely Undiscribabley Stupid) Almost worth it to say you've seen the stupidest movie ever.

Upvote 0