Feb 15, 2002
connecticut
✟9,726.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Close encounters of the third kind
..man that was a real booooorrrring movie. all special effect very little plot .

x-files movie
again lots of special effects to try to disguise plot holes that I can drive a truck through.

all the Batman movies
I know everyone disagrees with me, But hey,Adam West is the only real Batman to me. :D

Upvote 0

isshinwhat

Pro Deo et Patria
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
✟13,555.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
I thought Training Day and The Mexican were good. The language was a bit over the top, but they weren't bad movies, I didn't think.

Now Deep Blue Sea...that was terrible. The only thing that kept me from walking out was the wall to my left, and my friend sprawled out asleep in the seat to my right. That was a real test of patience.

Neal

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by Gerry
ALL movies are bad! The only good one is Fidler on the Roof

LOL! I don't agree with your first sentence...but I love the second! That really is a great movie. *giggles* But I guess we'll have to start a new thread if we wanna talk about that one. ;)

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by AngelAmidala

LOL! I don't agree with your first sentence...but I love the second! That really is a great movie. *giggles* But I guess we'll have to start a new thread if we wanna talk about that one. ;)

Good idea! Why don't you start a, "Why I love Fiddler on the Roof" thread, or "Why Fiddler on the roof is the best movie ever made", or something in that vein?

Upvote 0

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
Last Action Hero with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Oh that was a good movie! I loved the bad puns! "ICED THAT one, to CONE a phrase!" And the kid was right, everything in the movies is so easy and planned, unlike real life. In REAL life, can a car fly off of a bridge, bounce on the top of a semi, and then plunk down on the road and DRIVE AWAY??? I found it very touching, about the boy learning to face life and reality (and to deal with an absent father), and the usher learning some of the same.

Of course, I do like Arnold (Don'tchya wonder what it's like in the "Scwartzenegger/Shriver" household? Talk about political discussions!)

I LOVED "Junior". In the obstetrician's office, next to a surprised equally gravid lady, "This is my first!" To his colleague, "Oh, man, I can't beLIEVE I hafta go to the bathroom, aGAIN!" :D

Favorite scene in True Lies, was the teen-girl hanging hundreds of feet up from the crane, suddenly looking face-to-face at the Harrier pilot: "Daaaaddyyyy???"

(Yes I liked the Terminator movies! Took my 3D camera into Universal Studios, held my breath, held the glasses in front of the camera, and tried to take some 3D pics. WOrked in Disneyland's "Captain EO", I really need to develop the Universal Studios film...)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kimmee

Apr 4, 2002
✟7,956.00
Faith
Christian
the worst one i ever saw was mystery man!its sooooo dumb!
i would also say little niky
freddy got fingered
and like some people said atomic twister!it was a good movie but it was sooo fake!please get some better actors!and the telling the boy he is now a man when the twister is right behind you about to kill you...well only in the movies!
May God Bless you
peace out
-Kimberly

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThienAn

Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian
Bicentennial Man. That movie SUCKED!!!!! My brother, who also hated that movie, at the end of the movie, stood up and gave it a standing ovation. :)

The Gladiator, with Russel Crowe. Hated it. Despite many people loved that movie, I thought it lacked realism & emotion. But, I loved the first gladiator movie with Cuba Gooding Jr. That was a GOOD movie! :)

Upvote 0

ThienAn

Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by lambslove
The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover.

Siskel and Ebert said that it was the best movie ever made, so I went to see it with a friend.

Ugh! I not only walked out, I asked for my money back!

THE WORST movie ever made.

Can you do that? Just ask for your money back? What reason did you convince them to do this, Lamb?

Upvote 0

mld3three

Searching
Jun 23, 2002
Visit site
✟8,520.00
Faith
Agnostic
I would have to say the three worse movies would have to be ...

1. A Night at the Roxbery- We turned it off half way through the movie because it was way to graphic.
:sick:

2. Fargo- There was absolutely no plot to that movie. :sleep:

3. Little Nicky- And all those other incredibly stupid movies like Dude Where's my car?. :(

I ended up watching The Sum of All Fears right before Bad Company and those movies were too close for me to really like either one of them. Watching them together is like watching Armageddon and Deep Impact back to back. ;)

Maria

Upvote 0