• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Blynn, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Tinker Grey

Tinker Grey Wanderer Supporter

+2,165
    Atheist
    Mission to Mars

2. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    Redneck Zombies from Hell

3. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Billy Bad, and there was much more bad as just only Billy.

4. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    It's got to be "Attack of the Mushroom People."

One of the local TV stations used to have a SciFi night a long time ago. The host played about 1/2 an hour of this movie, and at the commercial break threw the reel into the trash bin, made some comments, and then began a whole new movie! LOL

It was hilarious!

5. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    LOL!! :D

6. AngelAmidala

AngelAmidala Legend

+617
    Methodist
    Single
    ROFL!! :D That would've been funny to watch!!

7. Ben johnson

Ben johnson Legend Supporter

+374
    Christian
    "The Piano".

Worse, "Home for the Holidays". Demanded my money back on that one. There was no PLOT, no RESOLUTION, no POINT...

Worse still, "Boys on the Side". Profanity, homosexuality, profanity, violence against women, profanity, illegitimate birth (supposed father was white, kid turned out black...), profanity, and murder-by-baseball-bat. Did I mention all the profanity???

"Dead Presidents". Major profanity, violence, essentially no redeeming quaities. It's a "let's-tape-over-this-one"... (So is "A Boy and his Dog". Worst line from THAT movie: "She had good taste, didn't she?")

"The Groove Tube". Another that I walked out on. (The ticket office was closed, or I woulda demanded my money back...)

8. OldBadfish

OldBadfish Well-Known Member

+20
    I loved Armageddon too! :eek:

9. OldBadfish

OldBadfish Well-Known Member

+20
    Loved Mission to Mars and Red Planet!

"Snow Falling on Cedars" seemed to be a real stinker, but I havent been able to stay awake to check out the ending!:mad:

10. Soldier4Him

Soldier4Him New Member

+0
    This is easy!

"The Mexican"

11. BigEd

BigEd an adopted child of God

+3
    Christian
    Married
    personaly I love bad old bad scifi movies.
    I really used to in enjoy mystery science theater 3000, which had lots of bad movies.
    anyway here is my list of the five worst movies.

5. Truck Turner..it started issac hayes and had nichel nichols (lt. Uhura from star trek)
    4. Lost Hyway... a real bad david lynch film.
    3. Red Zone Cuba ...made by hollywood's second worst producer Colman Francis
    2. Plane 9 from Outer Space... made by hollywoods worst producer Ed D. Wood
    1. Manos: the hands of fate... made(produced, writen and directed) by a El paso fertilzer manufacturer Harold Warren (this is the truth)

12. Cornelius

Cornelius New Member

+0
    I really couldn't stand Moulign Rouge, it's just too much color at once, I turned it of after about 45 min. And I didn't like Drunken Master by Jackie Chan, it's just to much slapstick.

13. RayNay714

RayNay714 Worshiper and Seeker

+1
    Christian
    Single
    Summer Catch...I so hated that movie...I came out thinking...what was I thinking?

14. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    The Flesh Eaters

A mad scientist creates life in a petrie dish, then discovers that it ravenously eats human flesh. He gets even with all the folks that hurt him over the years by getting them to swollow or wear the creatures, in sneaky ways.

15. Martin

Martin Senior Veteran

+12
    Christian
    Married
    2001 A Space Odessey - the most boring, boring film I have ever had to suffer!!!!

16. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    Oh but the book was great!

17. dinkime

dinkime Becky's my name, Jesus' my game!

+216
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Republican
    i hate "titanic" -- 3 hours to tell me something i knew was going to happen, or was i supposed to think that the boat wasn't going to sink this time LOL

18. dinkime

dinkime Becky's my name, Jesus' my game!

+216
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Republican
    i forgot one....

"Blair Witch Project"

it made me :D, not scary at all. if i had been the one to rent it, not my friend, i would have been :sick:. i think if they had kept the hype going about it being true, it would have been a ton scarier (ok, at least a little scary LOL), but they told people it was fake & that made it even worse!!

19. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Blair Witch Project was really bad. I did not watch all of it. I made sure I missed the sequel to it.

Grease II was also a big stinker.

20. AngelAmidala

AngelAmidala Legend

+617
    Methodist
    Single
    Something About Mary

It was not a movie I wanted to see in the first place, but the guy I was dating, his best friend, and his best friend's girlfriend all wanted to see it...so I got stuck.

It also turned me off to Cameron Diaz in any movie...