The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's got to be "Attack of the Mushroom People."

One of the local TV stations used to have a SciFi night a long time ago. The host played about 1/2 an hour of this movie, and at the commercial break threw the reel into the trash bin, made some comments, and then began a whole new movie! LOL

It was hilarious!

Upvote 0

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
"The Piano".

Worse, "Home for the Holidays". Demanded my money back on that one. There was no PLOT, no RESOLUTION, no POINT...

Worse still, "Boys on the Side". Profanity, homosexuality, profanity, violence against women, profanity, illegitimate birth (supposed father was white, kid turned out black...), profanity, and murder-by-baseball-bat. Did I mention all the profanity???

"Dead Presidents". Major profanity, violence, essentially no redeeming quaities. It's a "let's-tape-over-this-one"... (So is "A Boy and his Dog". Worst line from THAT movie: "She had good taste, didn't she?")

"The Groove Tube". Another that I walked out on. (The ticket office was closed, or I woulda demanded my money back...)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BigEd

an adopted child of God
Feb 15, 2002
connecticut
✟9,726.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
personaly I love bad old bad scifi movies.
I really used to in enjoy mystery science theater 3000, which had lots of bad movies.
anyway here is my list of the five worst movies.

5. Truck Turner..it started issac hayes and had nichel nichols (lt. Uhura from star trek)
4. Lost Hyway... a real bad david lynch film.
3. Red Zone Cuba ...made by hollywood's second worst producer Colman Francis
2. Plane 9 from Outer Space... made by hollywoods worst producer Ed D. Wood
1. Manos: the hands of fate... made(produced, writen and directed) by a El paso fertilzer manufacturer Harold Warren (this is the truth)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dinkime

Becky's my name, Jesus' my game!
Feb 18, 2002
middle america
Visit site
✟21,380.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i forgot one....

"Blair Witch Project"

it made me :D, not scary at all. if i had been the one to rent it, not my friend, i would have been :sick:. i think if they had kept the hype going about it being true, it would have been a ton scarier (ok, at least a little scary LOL), but they told people it was fake & that made it even worse!!

Upvote 0