Worst Mass Shooting in US History... 50 dead, 53 injured so far...

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area, U.S.A.
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's blatantly obvious. I can't believe that many people aren't questioning it.

Look at what we see.

1) Witness stories not matching the evidence on video. ex (man who claimed he was shot in hand having no visible marks on hand; woman claiming she was shot in the side having no visible evidence of padding or gauze where gun shots were located.)

2) Several of the victims have been outed as actors.

3) no ambulances

4) victims out of the "hospital" within 48 hours after a gun shot wound.

5) Victims showing no signs of discomfort or wincing, but rather smiling when giving interviews.

6) So-called relatives or onlookers never shed any tears, even when they are acting like they're sobbing.

7) Relatives sneaking in "assault weapons" into their interviews.

8) Mom of so-called victim sobbing one day. The next day she is smiling and doesn't appear distraught.

9) So-called bar patrons carrying so-called victims back toward the club where the shooter was located.

10) Bar Patrons allow so-called victim to stand on his feet (when he was supposedly shot in the leg) and they both laugh. One even giving a little dance.

11) Camera angles appear from the street to be coming from a narrow set of bushes and the top of a building.

12) So-called few victims that we see all have shots to the legs, with likely fake blood and tourniquets. What is the chance that they'd all have shots to the legs but no where else?

13) So-called victims have blood no where else on their body but at the supposed gun shot wound site. Most people would touch their wound with their hand. Plus, the splatter from the shot or bleeding would likely produce streaks. Not to mention reports have claimed blood was everywhere, and some "witnesses" claimed that they had to climb over bodies. In doing this, they would not get a drop of blood on their clothes?

14) One gunman shoots one hundred people and is not tackled, when his gun only carries about 12 rounds (I've heard). Where were the people while he was reloading?

15) Gunman has time to call 9-1-1 TWICE during this entire ordeal?

16) Green screen lighting reflections seem to appear in the sunglasses of one of the so-called mothers of one of the so-called victims.

17) So-called witnesses and victims coming from the "club" are few in number, and the ones we do see are not running to get away from a crazed gunman.

18) It appears that all police are standing outside and not appearing to approach the club where the gunman has supposedly killed people.

19) Policeman smiles into the camera in the background of several officers while an interview is being conducted. Who smiles purposefully when so many people have supposedly been killed and you're on the air?

20) Outside of a few "actors", no evidence that anyone was taken to the hospital.

21) Anderson Cooper, like all the other hoaxes and/or false flags, is there to interview.

Look at this further:

a) It's been obvious that Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Virginia shooting, etc. are all fake. It stands to reason that this one is too.

b) It fits too easily the gun-grabbing narrative.

c) It fits too easily the desire to draw up sympathy for gays, when conservatives have been fighting back against homosexuality promotion in law.

d) Congress passed in 2013 a bill that allows for the government to produce fake events. Coincidentally, this is when we began seeing numerous types of these events.

e) It is overall not like something you'd see if the event were real.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Then why are we discussing this? If you agree I should be able to have a gun if I want then we are really on the same page and the reasons are irrelevant.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I think you should be able to have a gun if you have a valid reason, and have demonstrated you can use and care for one responsibly.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I think you should be able to have a gun if you have a valid reason, and have demonstrated you can use and care for one responsibly.
So you don't think I should have a gun just because I want one? So you believe we need to change the constitution?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So you don't think I should have a gun just because I want one? So you believe we need to change the constitution?

I believe the constitution is tine the way it is. Are you in a "well regulated militia "?

No, I don't think "I want one because I want one" is adequate.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I believe the constitution is tine the way it is. Are you in a "well regulated militia "?

No, I don't think "I want one because I want one" is adequate.
Well the constitution is obvious then. The constitution states after the comma the people's right to bare arms shall not be infringed.

The grammar is clear in explaining what they mean which is the people are the militia and the government cannot infinge upon their rights to bare arms.

Many of the founders defined militia as the people. They spoke of right of the people to defend themselves against the government and others. We just came out of the revolution against an oppressive government and we used guns to do it. The entire constitution and Bill of Rights was written to limit the power of government over the people AND provide for our freedoms, not to limit is but to free us and,limit government.

Here's an article with quotes of the founders and the people of the time affirming what I'm saying.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-the-terms-arms-well-regulated-and-militia-mean-in-the-Second-Amendment

Keep in mind the founders also placed in the constitution the right of the people to change it. That's how we freed the slaves constitutionally. So if you and others want to limit the people's right to bare arms then change the constitution. You have the right to do so. Until then you are only doing what the founders didn't want done.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I go away for a week and the Red Dawn fantasy argument refuses to die.

The problem I have with arguments for the AR-15 is simply a lack of reason and consistent logic.

If the purpose of the AR-15 is to equip the citizenry with the means to defend itself against the government then said citizen should also have the right to own tanks, RPGs, and missile systems. I am being 100% serious.

The above is the result of a logical extrapolation of an argument. If the citizenry needs the means to protect itself from the government via force, then said citizenry needs parity of force with the government.
And the US military is the most advanced in the world. Period. So, please for the love of logic and reason can we please lose this delusional notion that a bunch of amateurs with AR-15s is what is holding our system in check.
The reason it is important to accept my argument is that unless you do so we will be unable to focus on the truth and the things that matter.

And the truth is, if you want a weapon for "self defense" an AR-15 is a bad choice. When I hear something go bump in the night in my house, my go to weapon of choice is not an AR-15. It is a 9mm along with a phone call to 911 and me yelling "I have a gun, I called the police, get the he'll out of my house."

To be clear, I'm not opposed to AR-15s per say, what I am opposed to is the nonsensical arguments used to justify AR-15 ownership. Those arguments are logically inconsistent and faulty and rely on fantasy and delusional scenario inspired by Hollywood.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Given the sheer amount of mass shootings, we need to do something. To do nothing in the face of mounting data and deaths is criminally negligent. Something needs to change. And we should use logic, reason, and data to guide our changes. And if something doesn't work we can always change it back.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Given the sheer amount of mass shootings, we need to do something. To do nothing in the face of mounting data and deaths is criminally negligent. Something needs to change. And we should use logic, reason, and data to guide our changes. And if something doesn't work we can always change it back.
Well ask yourself who's doing the killing,with the guns. I would start there. Seems to,make the most sense since the gun is only the tool. Its the people doing the killing.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well ask yourself who's doing the killing,with the guns. I would start there. Seems to,make the most sense since the gun is only the tool. Its the people doing the killing.

So, ban white men from owning guns?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So, ban white men from owning guns?
Your being facetious I know. But to answer your question why don't we look at the common threads found in these mass shootings. Just for the ease of this, what types of people have used rifles to commit these mass killings since 2000?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Your being facetious I know. But to answer your question why don't we look at the common threads found in these mass shootings. Just for the ease of this, what types of people have used rifles to commit these mass killings since 2000?

Mostly white men. If you think I'm being facetious, tell me what commonality you're implying.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Mostly white men. If you think I'm being facetious, tell me what commonality you're implying.
Is white men really the commonality? Is white men the only commonality? I'm not implying anything. Just give me the facts. You said your take away guns from white men. I'm asking you to prove your theory that being white and male is the commonality of all the mass killers since 2000.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Is white men really the commonality? Is white men the only commonality? I'm not implying anything. Just give me the facts. You said your take away guns from white men. I'm asking you to prove your theory that being white and male is the commonality of all the mass killers since 2000.

I didn't say to take guns away from anyone. I asked if you would.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I didn't say to take guns away from anyone. I asked if you would.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data
Hmm... I thought you were implying that we should have to have a reason I'm order to have a gun. The end result of that would be to take guns away from people would it not? I am all for a constitutional convention in order to address this issue. People obviously have far different views as to what it meant. And if the states want to ratify am Ammendment on the issue I won't argue as I'm a constitutionalist. But let's do it the right way shall we?

Upvote 0