Worst Christmas present?

Jul 23, 2011
✟11,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the worst Christmas present you have ever been given?

Difficult one, because with each passing year I am freshly challenged ;)
last year for example it was a toss up between a shirt that I would not have bought by choice or a scrabble desktop calendar which I will never use!

This year my Christmas money (instead of gifts) went to a third world charity of my choice :thumbsup: which limited some what the prospect of unwanted gifts :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟86,783.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You feel you have to listen to it at least once?
This! It's like you feel obligated to try to listen to at least each track before you wrap it up aga.... oops donate it to a charity shop ;)

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This! It's like you feel obligated to try to listen to at least each track before you wrap it up aga.... oops donate it to a charity shop ;)

Nothing wrong with "re gifting" I've already got two presents sorted for next year!

• Agree
Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

JamieRedheadUK

Anglican
Feb 3, 2016
Manchester, United Kingdom
✟10,438.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To be honest I’m very difficult to buy for as anything I want I tend to just get (the joys of amazon prime) so I am terrifically difficult to buy for so I’m genuinely thankful for anything.

That being said I was bought a Christmas jumper once. It was itchy and from family so I did have to grin and bear it for a little while.

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got a pair of slippers with reindeer on I wore them Christmas Day just for the person that bought them, I doubt I'll wear them again...possibly my third present sorted for next year. With jumpers it's having to plaster that big smile on your face and say "it's just what I wanted" the reluctantly having to put it on and wear it for the whole day...ah family diplomacy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,563.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What is the worst Christmas present you have ever been given?

I received two bottles of not very good lager...I don't drink ...and the person who gave me the gift knew this!

A cat!!!!

Upvote 0