Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I remember the first time it happened to me!
Must have been 20 years ago, visiting a friends little Baptist church
and during the service, the pastor told us to all join hands and then we
sang this song called "He is Lord" and that happened to me too!

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I remember the first time it happened to me!
Must have been 20 years ago, visiting a friends little Baptist church
and during the service, the pastor told us to all join hands and then we
sang this song called "He is Lord" and that happened to me too!
I didn't want to overwhelm her with my "first epiphany" story.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
one time I was like a sheep enclosed by evil thorns all around, the only voice being evil. I was distressed. one time I was as the antichrist and I was standing up for what I believed in to God for I had thought that God hated me. one time I was deeply depressed and I felt like my heart was going to die of sorrow and I kept wondering why God does not love me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
a few times I felt if God would not get rid of the joy I felt that I might die. every once in a while I forget to breath because I want his presence to stay. I have felt very happy whilst concerning myself with God plenty of times. i actually get bothered when my mind gets off track from trying to be near God, like if work gets busy it takes my focus away even more. and I hate when I keep having thoughts that don't matter but lots of times it feels hard to repeat a mantra or something like that to keep the near-automatic thoughts away. and I think, I can't even repeat the Lords prayer over and over because my brain is so dumb. and I hate trying to escape from myself. I just wanna always be with God. I can't find him enough in this world and i'm too much of a coward to die. I don't wanna be here, I can't see the good reasons for the most part though i know they are here. I mostly can see the annoying negative parts of why it's not good to be here and why it's better to be away from me. and I wanna be the best me, with no annoying evils pricking at me. there is always an accusation, always a stumbling in one form or another. but they are just places we travel to with the Lord. there is no shadow of turning with him. sometimes it sucks having to be yourself even though i know God wants and deserves that.

and then sometimes the free time you do have, you end up wasting away. but sometimes I think I should try to have fun in the ways i do. there seems to be something right about enjoying other souls. I guess that is one of the only reasons why i like this world, those souls that God loves. they don't HAVE to be Christians either. he loves the atheist too and all the other kinds of people. now if I would only stop being a hater, that would be great. other times it feels so good to be completely alone or to just be around Gods creation alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0