California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In Revelation 13:15 it talks about how whoever doesn't worship the beast will be killed. I used to wonder if perhaps the beast would be disguised by a religion that perhaps hadn't even come into creation yet. However, over the past couple of years I've begun to wonder if it will be really obvious who worships satan and who doesn't because they will just say so. I've looked at a couple of websites online and found a lot of people anonymously professing belief in theistic satanism, which is that they actually believe in satan and demons and worship them. I find it disturbing, and I wonder if that faith is gaining momentum. I was just reading a website made by a theistic satanist. The theistic satanist was talking about his conversion story, and then there were roughly 60 comments following it, the vast majority of which were comments by theistic satanists talking about their conversion stories also. I've been thinking maybe in the end times that theistic satanism will explode and you will know that they worship satan because they do so and will proudly tell you so and eventually kill the christians. they were talking about how they truly love satan and how "the truth will set you free" in reference to following satan (how typical of satan to twist the words of the Bible). To be honest it made me cry a little bit because I felt bad for them. some of them claimed that they were former christians too. I pray I never go down that road.

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pretty crazy.
Satan is very crafty and quite cunning.
Unfortunately for those who worship him only a lake of fire awaits them, unless they repent and turn towards the Lord for forgiveness and salvation.
For those who worship Satan (beast) during the great tribulation, there will be nothing for them but a lake of fire.
It truly is sad .
We need to share the gospel to a lost and dying world .
This is quite urgent .

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
However, over the past couple of years I've begun to wonder if it will be really obvious who worships satan and who doesn't because they will just say so.

The short answer is yes. Revelation 13:4. The mark of the Beast is an outward sign of loyalty. The dragon is Satan. It will be overt.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

JohnC2

Aug 21, 2014
✟22,503.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Giant military empires are represented by “Beasts” in biblical prophetic apocalyptic visions.

As such - “worship of the beast” signifies worshipping the Military Empire.

While it does not sound familiar to our ears today - this was the standard accepted military practice worldwide. The soldiers would literally worship their standards and even generals. But - they drew a line between the Military practice and compelling this same practice to be followed in regular civil life back at home.

The difference here is that after casting off “Mystery Babylon” (the system of Civil legislation, civil justice, and state religion) - the Military Empire rules by the sword and compels worship of itself.

Reactions: Frost27
Upvote 0