Sep 13, 2003
bromsgrove/cardiff UK
Visit site
✟16,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
hello every1, sometimes when i worship God with songs etc i cry, other people do this too, does any1 know why it happens? -luv katy
smile.gif

Reactions: Crys2God

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well, it is your love for Christ shining through, anyway you don't have to be caught up in moment to cry, Jitan doesn't seem to understand, when someone loves God enough they will worship him with all their hearts, and soul, and mind, and body. I cry to, when I see my Savior hanging on the cross, for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for all of you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

doofus125

Goodbye
Aug 31, 2003
✟3,627.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
When I used to go to church I used to cry the whole way through worship everytime....and I used to sit with my friend and his wife and one time she realized I was crying and told him and my friend reached over and hugged me and I just cried even more.....kinda embarassing......but I believe it was the holy spirt telling me that he was there (God that is).....Also I found that when I was more involved with sin I would cry even more during worship.....It's ok to cry during worship, everyone is effected by worship differently, but don't be embarassed or anything.....It's ok to cry :) Even for the guys too it's ok (winks at Godzman ;) )

Upvote 0

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Jitan said:
Again, you're just getting caught up in the moment. Or you're just insane.

the cross is foolishness to the world and so is the gospel, why would you even respond to this, have you ever cryed in worship, or do you worship

Upvote 0

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
doofus125 said:
When I used to go to church I used to cry the whole way through worship everytime....and I used to sit with my friend and his wife and one time she realized I was crying and told him and my friend reached over and hugged me and I just cried even more.....kinda embarassing......but I believe it was the holy spirt telling me that he was there (God that is).....Also I found that when I was more involved with sin I would cry even more during worship.....It's ok to cry during worship, everyone is effected by worship differently, but don't be embarassed or anything.....It's ok to cry :) Even for the guys too it's ok (winks at Godzman ;) )
;) (winks back) yep it is ok for us guys to cry to

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Jitan said:
I have been around these people who cry at church...and I'm 100% sure that they are just getting caught up in the moment, nothing more. And, I do believe that one of them is insane *cough*pill-popper*cough*.

if you just start crying what moment are you caught up in

Upvote 0

Raydar

Child of Christ
Sep 15, 2003
WI
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When I was born again I found myself crying quite often. I believe the Holy Spirit touches us and prompts us and when the message of the Cross or of Gods endless love for us truly reaches us in worship it can cause us to cry for joy or in repentance

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

radix33

Jesus Saves!
Sep 16, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
✟15,115.00
Faith
Christian
I listen to Hillsong, Don Moen, Rich Mullins, and some songs just move me to tears. I don't think they're sad song, but they are heart felt songs and the words just remind me how much God has done for me.

Another words, it's perfectly natural! Keep that Praise coming!

-Rudy
biggrin.gif

Upvote 0