Worried about family members

Latee

Jan 10, 2006
✟167.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
I have recently discovered that some of my family members are being healed from sickness using devilish powers.
This man will cut them open, remove their sickness and put something on their wound. They will walk out of the office with no scars, no sign of being cut open and their sickness will be healed. They will be awake while he perform their sugrery, will not get any painkillers, but will not feel any pain.

He will also know what their problem is without them telling him.

He never brings God into all of this.

Please, I'm really worried and scared, these family members are not christians, they don't know what kind of powers they are playing with and I just don't know what to do.

Please pray for them and pray that the Lord will guide me.

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O heavenly Father we beseech you to put a stop to this type of evil! Remove this man from the area so he no longer practices this sorcery. Provide healing from on high for any illness or worries these family members have and draw them closer to Your Son's salvation. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirt
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have recently discovered that some of my family members are being healed from sickness using devilish powers.
This man will cut them open, remove their sickness and put something on their wound. They will walk out of the office with no scars, no sign of being cut open and their sickness will be healed. They will be awake while he perform their sugrery, will not get any painkillers, but will not feel any pain.

He will also know what their problem is without them telling him.

He never brings God into all of this.

Please, I'm really worried and scared, these family members are not christians, they don't know what kind of powers they are playing with and I just don't know what to do.

Please pray for them and pray that the Lord will guide me.
Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0