Illinois
✟9,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings All! I am looking forward to intelligent conversations with fellow followers of Christ who see the Bible as God's How-To Book of living our lives. I am looking for inspiration from God's Word, the Holy Spirit, and fellow believers in the application of Christian Ideals in a world that is turbulent and often does not make any sense. I seek the truth that can only come from a relationship with my savior, Jesus.

I consider myself to be open minded about most issues, but I always filter my beliefs through the lens of the Bible. I consider Love to be more than a feeling, to be a way of life and a set of behaviors defined by God to build relationships with one another and with Him through Jesus his Son.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Tom1961, and WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions with us, and thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself too :)

God bless you!

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Tom, hope you find something interesting here on CF.

You are absolutely right about your comment about love not just being a feeling but a way of life, and building relationship with God through His son.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Greetings All! I am looking forward to intelligent conversations with fellow followers of Christ who see the Bible as God's How-To Book of living our lives. I am looking for inspiration from God's Word, the Holy Spirit, and fellow believers in the application of Christian Ideals in a world that is turbulent and often does not make any sense. I seek the truth that can only come from a relationship with my savior, Jesus.

I consider myself to be open minded about most issues, but I always filter my beliefs through the lens of the Bible. I consider Love to be more than a feeling, to be a way of life and a set of behaviors defined by God to build relationships with one another and with Him through Jesus his Son.
Welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Tom,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 293198

fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Welcome to the forum, Tom! You seem to have a very healthy and positive outlook to life. May God
use you to be a blessing to others here in the forum. Blessings!

Upvote 0