Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
... or that he was allegedly the mastermind behind the greatest election fraud scheme in human history that left no trace of itself behind...

That's the secret, you see. Biden fooled everyone by being simultaneously senile and fiendishly clever.

Who would have expected it?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,434.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
But can he tell the difference between a rhino, a camel and a lion? If you're going to be given the nuclear codes then that's the sort of test the guy needs to ace. I don't just want any man, woman, person blowing up hurricanes.

• Haha
Reactions: Phred
Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Because we're on the road to globalism now, not to mention that we're trying to be less white.

You do understand that you just told us we're losing a race to Singapore because we're trying to be less white?

Some types of folks are always good for the random chuckle.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You do understand that you just told us we're losing a race to Singapore because we're trying to be less white?

Some types of folks are always good for the random chuckle.

I also mentioned something about globalism. It's not easy to build up your own country when those in leadership believe it needs to be brought down to be more equal with lesser countries.

Are they trying to get people to be less white in Singapore?

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I also mentioned something about globalism. It's not easy to build up your own country when those in leadership believe it needs to be brought down to be more equal with lesser countries.

That's also pretty funny that you mention globalism as a hinderance in a race that Singapore is winning.

I assume you don't have much of a grasp on irony or world politics in general.

Go ahead and look at that list and tell me which of the top ranked are anti-"globalist".

• Agree
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

Phred

Junior Mint
Aug 12, 2003
✟22,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

GLOBALISM!!! Let me guess, you typed this on your phone (made in China) while shopping at Walmart (everything made in China).

In case you don't know it YOU are the reason that all those things are manufactured in China. You want to pay $20 for a toaster not $70. Any time you've been given the option you go for cheaper. You can buy quality, you've had the option time and time again and every single time you chose cheaper. Cheaper means it gets made overseas where the workers get paid less. Soon you'll start to see Made in Malaysia and Made in Vietnam as the workers in China have started to demand higher wages. They learned all the things we used to know. How to make molds and dies. How to fix tolerances and machine things. So now they want to be paid and guess what? The factories are moving to other, lower cost countries. And you keep buying things that are cheaper.

You can stop with the big scary words they've primed you with. You don't really know what they mean. Trump manufactured every single thing he sold in China. You didn't care. His stupid MAGA hats were made in China. You all still wear them. Leadership has NOTHING to do with this. This is on you.

Next time you have the option spend a few more dollars and buy quality. Get that vacuum that's made in Ohio. But... I know how this works. You'd rather get the cheaper one.

Who's a good little globalist? YOU are.

Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You can stop with the big scary words they've primed you with. You don't really know what they mean. Trump manufactured every single thing he sold in China. You didn't care. His stupid MAGA hats were made in China. You all still wear them. Leadership has NOTHING to do with this. This is on you.

In all fairness, the "authentic" MAGA hats were made in the USA... but of course there were literally boatloads of Chinese knockoffs flooding the market that Donald's campaign were well aware of... and yet, not so much as a "cease-and-desist" was ever sent...

The end result is that a lot of folks who thought they were financially supporting Donald's campaign got cheated... with his approval.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
GLOBALISM!!! Let me guess, you typed this on your phone (made in China) while shopping at Walmart (everything made in China).

In case you don't know it YOU are the reason that all those things are manufactured in China. You want to pay $20 for a toaster not $70. Any time you've been given the option you go for cheaper. You can buy quality, you've had the option time and time again and every single time you chose cheaper. Cheaper means it gets made overseas where the workers get paid less. Soon you'll start to see Made in Malaysia and Made in Vietnam as the workers in China have started to demand higher wages. They learned all the things we used to know. How to make molds and dies. How to fix tolerances and machine things. So now they want to be paid and guess what? The factories are moving to other, lower cost countries. And you keep buying things that are cheaper.

Next time you have the option spend a few more dollars and buy quality. Get that vacuum that's made in Ohio. But... I know how this works. You'd rather get the cheaper one.

Who's a good little globalist? YOU are.

Make China Great Again? Is that what we're supposed to want?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Because we're on the road to globalism now, not to mention that we're trying to be less white.

Why are you saying that being less white is a reason we're not #1?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,434.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Make China Great Again? Is that what we're supposed to want?

Do you check to see where everything you buy was actually made? I thought not. But you can start now and only buy goods manufactured in the US from materials which were produced from minerals dug out of American soil by American workers.

It's your choice.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you check to see where everything you buy was actually made? I thought not. But you can start now and only buy goods manufactured in the US from materials which were produced from minerals dug out of American soil by American workers.

It's your choice.

While you're still focusing on China and where most products come from:

Definition of globalism
: a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper sphere for political influence

Definition of GLOBALISM

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,434.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
While you're still focusing on China and where most products come from:

Definition of globalism
: a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper sphere for political influence

Definition of GLOBALISM

If there was a point there, I missed it...

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,434.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0