World Leaders at G7 literally laughing at Biden. This is embarassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm still waiting for people to get over their hatred of him and move on with their lives. But, haters being what they are will do what they do.
I'll take that as a no, then. It's a shame. I had so many...

But I take it that comment is directed to those who still complain that he won the election? I agree that maybe they should 'move on with their lives'.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,241.00
Faith
Pentecostal
According to doctors and epidemiologists, Trump's bungling killed a lot of Americans:

A group of researchers from Columbia University say that between 130,000 and 210,000 Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. could have been avoided were it not for the government’s “abject failures” in managing the crisis — blaming an administration that was slow to act, ignored experts, and failed to adapt and improve over the course of the pandemic, as well as “woefully inadequate” contact tracing and testing and the lack of any national mask mandate or guidance.
Report: At Least 130,000 Covid-19 Deaths Were Avoidable, Trump Administration An ‘Abject Failure’

If he had followed Biden's advice (which Biden was smart enough to get from experts who actually know what they're talking about) about 200,000 Americans would not have died.

Ha, Trump took Faucis advice and listened to the experts at the time.

Fauci says Trump listened to his advice about coronavirus mitigation

Fauci Says Trump Actually Listened To Him About Coronavirus Mitigation | HuffPost

Trump Has Obvious Success With Covid-19 Response, According to Medical Experts and the Media

Thank you president Trump for getting us the vaccine in record time! It was an awesome job!

Don't bother responding to this post. This is the last thing I'm going to say on this matter. It's been done to death. And it's off topic.

Biden is in trouble.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ha, Trump took Faucis advice and listened to the experts at the time.

No, that's wrong. Trump admitted as much:

Trump said he 'listened' to Fauci on how to handle the coronavirus pandemic but 'didn't do what he said'
Former President Donald Trump on Monday spoke candidly about his time working with Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert who served on Trump's White House coronavirus task force.

"I thought rather than firing him, you know, I listened to him, but I didn't do what he said because frankly his record is not a good record," Trump said on "The Truth with Lisa Boothe" podcast.

"I didn't really elevate him," Trump added. "He's been there for 40 years — he's been there for forever."

Trump and Fauci often disagreed over the administration's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly in the early days of the outbreak when knowledge about the coronavirus was limited. During the podcast, Trump slammed Fauci for criticizing travel restrictions and for inconsistent messaging about wearing masks.

Trump said he 'listened' to Fauci on how to handle the coronavirus pandemic but 'didn't do what he said'

If he had taken Fauci's advice (and the advice of other doctors and epidemiologists):

Columbia report: US could have avoided 130,000 COVID deaths with better response
A new report from Columbia University researchers finds that at least 130,000 coronavirus deaths in the United States could have been avoided if the U.S. had responded to the virus as well as a group of other high-income countries.

The report compares the per capita death rate in the U.S. from the virus with six other high-income countries: South Korea, Japan, Australia, Germany, Canada and France.

It finds that if the U.S. had the same rate of death as France, it would have about 55,000 fewer deaths, while if it had South Korea’s rate it would have about 215,000 fewer.

“We therefore posit that had the U.S. government implemented an ‘averaged’ approach that mirrored these countries, the U.S. might have limited fatalities to between 38,000 to 85,000 lives — suggesting that a minimum of 130,000 COVID-19 deaths might have been avoidable given alternate policies, implementation, and leadership,” the report states.

Columbia report: US could have avoided 130,000 COVID deaths with better response

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,241.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No, that's wrong. Trump admitted as much:

Former President Donald Trump on Monday spoke candidly about his time working with Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert who served on Trump's White House coronavirus task force.

"I thought rather than firing him, you know, I listened to him, but I didn't do what he said because frankly his record is not a good record," Trump said on "The Truth with Lisa Boothe" podcast.

"I didn't really elevate him," Trump added. "He's been there for 40 years — he's been there for forever."

Trump and Fauci often disagreed over the administration's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly in the early days of the outbreak when knowledge about the coronavirus was limited. During the podcast, Trump slammed Fauci for criticizing travel restrictions and for inconsistent messaging about wearing masks.

If he had taken Fauci's advice (and the advice of other doctors and epidemiologists):

A new report from Columbia University researchers finds that at least 130,000 coronavirus deaths in the United States could have been avoided if the U.S. had responded to the virus as well as a group of other high-income countries.

The report compares the per capita death rate in the U.S. from the virus with six other high-income countries: South Korea, Japan, Australia, Germany, Canada and France.

It finds that if the U.S. had the same rate of death as France, it would have about 55,000 fewer deaths, while if it had South Korea’s rate it would have about 215,000 fewer.

“We therefore posit that had the U.S. government implemented an ‘averaged’ approach that mirrored these countries, the U.S. might have limited fatalities to between 38,000 to 85,000 lives — suggesting that a minimum of 130,000 COVID-19 deaths might have been avoidable given alternate policies, implementation, and leadership,” the report states.

Fauci said Trump did listen to him. And did do what the experts advised him to do. I heard Faucis interview. It IS what Fauci said. Now later when it was discovered that Fauci wasn't really all that great or accurate that Trump may have stopped listening to him. I know a lot of us did.

And Columbia report is nothing but nonsense. The US is not other countries and is not governed like other countries. The president doesn't get to control people like other governments do. The feds don't have all the power.

The states decide how things went. The report is a joke.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Fauci said Trump did listen to him.

And Trump admitted that he didn't do what Fauci advised, and thereby over 130,000 Americans died needlessly.

And Columbia report is nothing but nonsense.

You want to believe so, because it reveals a truth you don't want to hear. But these are scientists and doctors who actually know what they are talking about. And you can't stand the thought that Trump's arrogance and incompetence killed so many people. But it's a fact.

The US is not other countries and is not governed like other countries. The president doesn't get to control people like other governments do.

Trump was president and had the power to issue emergency orders for a pandemic. He even had (thanks to Obama who set it up) a pandemic team to deal with it. He shut the team down, and told us that it was "under control" and would just "go away, like a miracle." And so all those people died.

And BTW, he admitted he knew it was going to be really bad, and lied to us about it. Would you like to see that, again?

Upvote 0

Shepherd Tony

Jul 12, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟8,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Off-topic spam - posted in more than this forum.

I am sorry you considered that spam. I posted it in the two or three forums I thought would be closest. I only posted it here and no where else on the web... I didn't mean to create spam at even such a low bar!

I was merely trying to share a new resource with my brothers and sisters in Messiah. We are told to pay attention to the news. This is a news source for believers curated for believers by two seminary students in my congregation.

Perhaps you shall forgive me one day. I pray you do.

Colossians 3:12Therefore, as chosen ones of Elohim, set-apart and beloved, put on compassion, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, patience,

13bearing with one another, and forgiving each other if anyone has a complaint against another, indeed, as Messiah forgave you so also should you.

If I offend you in the future, please let me know. I am grateful to you for showing me I inadvertently broke forum decorum.

Proverbs 9:8Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you; Reprove a wise one, and he loves you.

If you would have sent me a message, I would have dealt with it immediately, I am new here and I had thought this was going to be a group of my brethren believers. I always crave fellowship with those who live by the Word as I try to. I was surprised when I stumbled on this post condemning me a spammer without having heard from anyone correcting a newbie.

Matthew 18:15 “And if your brother sins against you, go and reprove him, between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.

16“But if he does not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word might be established.’

17“And if he refuses to hear them, say it to the assembly. And if he refuses even to hear the assembly, let him be to you like a gentile and a tax collector.

I thank you for your correction, I have learned. I am sorry.

Shepherd Tony.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm still waiting for people to get over their hatred of him and move on with their lives. But, haters being what they are will do what they do.

I will not move on until every single republican who supported Trump no longer practice politics. So I guess I will not move on for very , very long time.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Both those links refer to the same statement given by Fauci back in early April 2020 long before Trump was touting his miracle cures, scoffing at masks and distancing and calling for states which had not met the criteria to reopen. You can post additional links to people referring to the same statement, but it is still the self-same statement (way outdated).
This article although later, September 2020, did not age well. In it the Trump sycophant says that at 200,000 deaths, the worst was over and the virus was going away.

Thank you president Trump for getting us the vaccine in record time! It was an awesome job!
Too bad he decided against urging his followers to get the Trump jab...he could've saved lives.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I will not move on until every single republican who supported Trump no longer practice politics. So I guess I will not move on for very , very long time.

I mean, I've gotten MORE involved this year, not less...but I'm not a republican, so I guess I don't fit your statement :D

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bottom line?

‘Welcome back’: America’s allies celebrate Biden win, hope for a U.S. return to global cooperation
Messages of congratulations for President-elect Joe Biden rolled in from around the world on Sunday as allies and adversaries of the United States accepted that the country would have a new leader despite the lack of any sign from President Trump that he planned to concede the election.

‘Welcome back’: America’s allies celebrate Biden win, hope for a U.S. return to global cooperation

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He can't seem to form and convey his thoughts. This is beyond "stutter"

Your comments seem to be completely unrelated to the video. Maybe Biden's ability to focus on one thing at a time and his ability to pronounce words without slurring seems a jarring change from Donald Trump, whose mind and speech wander unpredictably and who often has trouble forming words.

The teleprompter can't help him keep his mind focused.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bottom line?

Messages of congratulations for President-elect Joe Biden rolled in from around the world on Sunday as allies and adversaries of the United States accepted that the country would have a new leader despite the lack of any sign from President Trump that he planned to concede the election.

Globalists celebrating biden is not surprising. It takes a man who champions marxism to bring down a country in order to allow the globalists to take it over.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Globalists celebrating biden is not surprising.

Of course, why would they be any different than Americans who are celebrating Biden?
53.5% approval in the Real Clear Politics average of polls. Highest since Obama
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Biden Job Approval!

It takes a man who champions marxism to bring down a country

Trump didn't actually champion Marxism; he championed Marxists.
Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak
Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak as Death Toll Passes 600 | National Review

Trump Praises Chinese President For Extending Tenure ‘For Life’
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”

Trump Praises Chinese President For Extending Tenure 'For Life' | HuffPost

Trump praises Kim Jong Un as 'strong,' 'funny,' 'smart' and a 'great negotiator'
Trump praises Kim Jong Un as 'strong,' 'funny,' 'smart' and a 'great negotiator' in Hannity interview

Although Trump has expressed envy for the way Marxist regimes work. Is that what you meant?

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of course, why would they be any different than Americans who are celebrating Biden?
53.5% approval in the Real Clear Politics average of polls. Highest since Obama
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Biden Job Approval!

Trump didn't actually champion Marxism; he championed Marxists.
Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak
Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak as Death Toll Passes 600 | National Review

Trump Praises Chinese President For Extending Tenure ‘For Life’
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”

Trump Praises Chinese President For Extending Tenure 'For Life' | HuffPost

Trump praises Kim Jong Un as 'strong,' 'funny,' 'smart' and a 'great negotiator'
Trump praises Kim Jong Un as 'strong,' 'funny,' 'smart' and a 'great negotiator' in Hannity interview

Although Trump has expressed envy for the way Marxist regimes work. Is that what you meant?

You mentioned "Trump" 7 times when the subject is "biden". Try to stay on topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You mentioned "Trump" 7 times

You mentioned "championing Marxism." I'm just showing you the details of what Trump did. If you didn't want it discussed, you probably shouldn't have brought it up.

Upvote 0

Phred

Junior Mint
Aug 12, 2003
✟22,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418000816917594118
I know you have no idea what overcoming a stutter entails. Let's just say that most of what Joe Biden says is not what he started out to say. He might start out to say the word "dog" but it gets stuck. The stutter you know. So he pivots into another word for dog. He might say the breed of dog that he's referring to or "canine" or something else. He's a walking thesaurus. Whenever he starts to stutter he pivots. And he's gotten so good at it that he moves through sentences and you don't even notice. But sometimes he slips. He mixes up some things. It happens. Because he's constantly interchanging words in his head. IT'S WHAT HE HAS TO DO.

So if he calls Libya Syria, I'm not concerned. They're both countries. If he calls Libya a fuzzy pink bunny... now you can start to worry.

• Agree
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Do not attempt to adjust your internet -- this really is the best the Narrative can come up with to smear President Biden.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do not attempt to adjust your internet -- this really is the best the Narrative can come up with to smear President Biden.

I wonder how they square that with the fact that Biden mopped the floor with Trump in a series of debates.

Most registered voters said that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden performed better than President Donald Trump during the second presidential debate, according to a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll released Friday.
Majority of voters say Biden won second debate, poll finds

Granted, Trump's cognitive difficulties and his mispronouncing words, slurring speech and the like have gotten worse in the last few years, but still...

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I wonder how they square that with the fact that Biden mopped the floor with Trump in a series of debates.

... or that he was allegedly the mastermind behind the greatest election fraud scheme in human history that left no trace of itself behind...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.