Nov 12, 2008
✟236,303.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Well that didn't get much of a response! At least you and I got to watch an exciting tournament with some outstanding snooker, two worthy finalists and a deserving winner. Perhaps next year, if I turn up on time, we can even have a discussion. :)

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

messianist

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well that didn't get much of a response! At least you and I got to watch an exciting tournament with some outstanding snooker, two worthy finalists and a deserving winner. Perhaps next year, if I turn up on time, we can even have a discussion. :)
Hi, Have you been watching this year?

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟236,303.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hi, Have you been watching this year?
Decidedly so. Not every match or frame, but goodly selection. I have watched practically all of the semi-finals and will follow all the final. You?

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

messianist

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Decidedly so. Not every match or frame, but goodly selection. I have watched practically all of the semi-finals and will follow all the final. You?
I Haven't watched it throughout I've watched certain matches, not seen any of the final yet, did watch the last session of Higgins, semi-final the final is on now as I'm messaging you, Higgins is a quality player.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟236,303.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I Haven't watched it throughout I've watched certain matches, not seen any of the final yet, did watch the last session of Higgins, semi-final the final is on now as I'm messaging you, Higgins is a quality player.
I'm watching it right now. I'm rooting for Higgins. Apart from the fact he is a fellow Scot, I admire his tenacity.

Upvote 0

messianist

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm watching it right now. I'm rooting for Higgins. Apart from the fact he is a fellow Scot, I admire his tenacity.
yeah, he really does dig deep to be fair, I would like to see him win this one as it's his 3 in a row, I was happy last year as I'm Welsh and it was nice to see Mark Williams win.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums