✟17,219.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings of peace to all!

Last time I was to this subforum, I gained confidence and with your prayers effective, I would need spiritual backing also with this one.

Now, the same boss, whom I lost a bet against, seemingly wanting to have me resigned from the company. I brought up to him all issues I encountered since working under him, and although I already expressed my desire to resign, he brought it up as if he wants me out.

Basically, I would want a change of work schedule, addressed the persecution of my teammates and my past health issues at work. I mean, it's a shock that a manager would want you out regardless of reason.

I welcome all thoughts, comments and prayers as helpful. Also, if God's Word have something to say about this, please let me know.

Blessings of faith to you!

Christine W

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
✟7,802.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Even if you are right, and others are wrong, if you try not to be confrontational this might put you in a better situation. Remember in New Testament times a lot of believers were even bondservants.

Today right at this time you might not understand why you are coming under fire, I did a lot of heart searching .... I learned the scripture verses about not only having your behavior be a witness for Christ, but that your heart had to be right, somehow and that takes the supernatural. You may be forced into places where no you cannot forget and forgive...you have to trust God that He does not mean your harm and hear the whispers of your tomorrow self saying one day God will give you understanding and that this was for His purposes after all. In effect this is my prayer for you.

Upvote 0

Duzt

Sep 25, 2017
Quezon City
✟17,219.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even if you are right, and others are wrong, if you try not to be confrontational this might put you in a better situation. Remember in New Testament times a lot of believers were even bondservants.

The thing is, when I confessed my renewed faith to them, it meant little to them. Until I denied partaking with their sins (declining to join their out-of-town just to get drunk, and also declined one workmate to swap schedules with me to be able to join the said out-of-town), they started their rants about me. Within me is the unspeakable joy of seeing the proof of my faith to the Truth, which is in Christ.

Today right at this time you might not understand why you are coming under fire, I did a lot of heart searching .... I learned the scripture verses about not only having your behavior be a witness for Christ, but that your heart had to be right, somehow and that takes the supernatural. You may be forced into places where no you cannot forget and forgive...you have to trust God that He does not mean your harm and hear the whispers of your tomorrow self saying one day God will give you understanding and that this was for His purposes after all. In effect this is my prayer for you.

Thank you, brother! I do hope His will be done, as my everyday prayer.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,316.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This is a forum where those who are being truly and horrifically persecuted get the attention and the prayers. Such people are being tortured, murdered, having their homes and jobs taken from them. There is a prayer forum here, called the Prayer Wall, for general prayers.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi! :) I think you thought you were speaking to @Duzt.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, fellow Canuck! :)

Upvote 0

Duzt

Sep 25, 2017
Quezon City
✟17,219.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a forum where those who are being truly and horrifically persecuted get the attention and the prayers. Such people are being tortured, murdered, having their homes and jobs taken from them. There is a prayer forum here, called the Prayer Wall, for general prayers.
Alright, thanks for the heads up. Would my daily life situation like this be considered for Prayer Wall too, or where to? Thanks brethren!

Upvote 0

Christine W

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
✟7,802.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

I went to tour link and God bless you for the work you do and the prayers you give. But Satan knows no borders and I can vouchsafe that the persecution here can be quite violent. So we have a brother, who is growing in Christ and needs encouragement, I remember when I worked in a prison I would pray for people on the voice of the martyrs website by name and wrote letters to Chinese government and memorized Hebrews 13 and in my own self I was using what I was going through as prayers for them...God didn't tell me the persecution I was experiencing did not meet His standard of concern. God bless you

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,316.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Alright, thanks for the heads up. Would my daily life situation like this be considered for Prayer Wall too, or where to? Thanks brethren!
Thank you for understanding. If you have a question the Christian Advice section is good. For prayer, the Prayer Wall is very good.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,316.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I went to tour link and God bless you for the work you do and the prayers you give. But Satan knows no borders and I can vouchsafe that the persecution here can be quite violent. So we have a brother, who is growing in Christ and needs encouragement, I remember when I worked in a prison I would pray for people on the voice of the martyrs website by name and wrote letters to Chinese government and memorized Hebrews 13 and in my own self I was using what I was going through as prayers for them...God didn't tell me the persecution I was experiencing did not meet His standard of concern. God bless you
Guess what? I've definitely experienced serious persecution as the result of my faith. You have no idea. I say "serious" but compared to what is usually posted on this sub forum, it is like a picnic in the park.

Yes, I know for sure that the Father cares about every prayer and that the OP's prayer is precious to Him.

However, this sub forum has a specific purpose. It is for the most horrendously persecuted of all, for people who have been tortured, lost (murdered, sometimes completely) family members, have lost their homes and are sometimes virtually starving. Even in your prison people got food and, were not, for example, living in fear with their children hiding out in some woods somewhere! This is a special place where the most horrifically abused in the Church get the special prayers and attention they especially desperately need.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Duzt

Sep 25, 2017
Quezon City
✟17,219.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like an issue you can bring to HR? If you're not feeling comfortable at work, you shouldn't be there. Maybe it's time to find a place with more like-minded people?
I am about to. There had been extortions happening just because of a better working schedule, and I'm starting to lose trust to my company. I am now considering more options.

Also, thank you for all the replies and prayers. I believe it's high time to get this thread locked or moved to the proper subforum.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,316.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Duzt There would not be a thing wrong with you simply copying and pasting your original post and moving it to the Prayer Wall. If you also want advice, you can alter it a bit and move it to the Advice Forum. You seem like a sweet guy. I'm sorry for what you have suffered and have prayed for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.